kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Ok its exp and don't get to attached to your loot, But this was a small update and they are looking at releasing 0.58 to stable on Wed.  So why wipe are camps.  What is the point of me playing now as I know exp is going to come to a close.  I would have if the camp was still there as I could have seen now well stocked we could have got it before wipe. Oh well time to give the game a rest until stable. I did enjoy this exp run.

i don't know if they had been spawing in the last exp, but i have just found loads of gorka jackets raiding pavlovo mil base

(havn't found a fricking akm mag though :( )

• Like 1

Ok its exp and don't get to attached to your loot, But this was a small update and they are looking at releasing 0.58 to stable on Wed.  So why wipe are camps.  What is the point of me playing now as I know exp is going to come to a close.  I would have if the camp was still there as I could have seen now well stocked we could have got it before wipe. Oh well time to give the game a rest until stable. I did enjoy this exp run.

go deathmatching at the coast, that is what i do when exp. will be down for stable release.

time to use the stuff in your backpack, dude

I feel your pain; and get why you think another day of playing is pointless - but isn't that always gonna be the case in EA near the end of a build/close to a stable push?  The guys on stable probably feel the same.  I assume they needed to wipe for some sort of internal data collection purposes; I doubt they're acting randomly.  I'm pretty satisfied that a 10 truck, 4 tent, 6 barrel, 2 fireplace camp, all packed pretty full only had a single persistence issue (backpack on the ground despawning almost before my eyes).  Seems to be working pretty well.  Hopefully this update lets me tan leather.  

Looking forward to a nice long run on stable where I can build a camp like that back up and see how long I can keep it.

Edited by Thurman Merman

OK, so if I tab away from the latest build, I can't tab back to it!!!

Submitting bug report.

Submitting bug report.

no problem on my side, tab out and in like erverytime

• Like 1

No infected and no survival makes BioHaze a dull boy.

• Like 9

i don't know if they had been spawing in the last exp, but i have just found loads of gorka jackets raiding pavlovo mil base

(havn't found a fricking akm mag though :( )

About time, I spent hours looking for this weekend and never found one.  Plenty of TTKS, gorka and police pants but no tops at all.   I even took a trip out to the prison and still no luck, now at least I can get a decent water proof top.

About time, I spent hours looking for this weekend and never found one.  Plenty of TTKS, gorka and police pants but no tops at all.   I even took a trip out to the prison and still no luck, now at least I can get a decent water proof top.

the gorka tops are no longer "waterproof", mine was drenched after short time.

don´t know if it is a feature or a bug (was in .58 last friday when i found it on prison island)

• Like 1

I feel your pain; and get why you think another day of playing is pointless - but isn't that always gonna be the case in EA near the end of a build/close to a stable push?  The guys on stable probably feel the same.  I assume they needed to wipe for some sort of internal data collection purposes; I doubt they're acting randomly.  I'm pretty satisfied that a 10 truck, 4 tent, 6 barrel, 2 fireplace camp, all packed pretty full only had a single persistence issue (backpack on the ground despawning almost before my eyes).  Seems to be working pretty well.  Hopefully this update lets me tan leather.  

Looking forward to a nice long run on stable where I can build a camp like that back up and see how long I can keep it.

Just wondering about that backpack... How long did you have it?

I think that the lifetime for backpacks is supposed to be ~3 days at the moment compared to 45 days for just about everything else. Currently no way to refresh that short of picking it up, though in the future I think simply moving something in it will refresh it.

Edited by Beizs

Submitting bug report.

When I updated to Windows 10 on Wednesday, the first time I alt-tabbed out of the game and tried to alt-tab back in, the whole PC shut down  :| (no blue screen, just straight of "off").

Edited by Tatanko

I know it's awfully pedantic for me to say this, but there is actually infected in this EXP, even off of the infected servers. They're just far less common. The rain has made survival marginally more difficult, though it's not hard to survive freezing if you actually pay attention. But when I first started playing this patch, I ran about in the rain and almost died from hypothermia which hit me super suddenly. Was awesome trying to time my runs to find some matches in between showers of rain. I eventually managed to build a fire and save myself... Until I accidentally stepped in said fire and died the second after I ended my stream. :(

Edited by Beizs

go deathmatching at the coast, that is what i do when exp. will be down for stable release.

time to use the stuff in your backpack, dude

Thanks for that Wasnu your Idea made me laugh and bring a smile back to my face.

don´t know if it is a feature or a bug (was in .58 last friday when i found it on prison island)

I really hope that is a a bug...   Wonder if this updated fixed being unable to swap out the hand guard upon various weapon.

Were you already wet before putting it on? Would be interesting to see whether it was actually the rain or just your body, as putting clothes on while wet now makes those clothes wet. Waterproof clothing would be absolutely awful if you were already soaked before you put them on.

Edited by Beizs

Just wondering about that backpack... How long did you have it?

I think that the lifetime for backpacks is supposed to be ~3 days at the moment compared to 45 days for just about everything else. Currently no way to refresh that short of picking it up, though in the future I think simply moving something in it will refresh it.

5 minutes tops.  Took it out of a tent, put it on the ground, saw it, went to mess with barrels, came back...gone.

• Like 1

5 minutes tops.  Took it out of a tent, put it on the ground, saw it, went to mess with barrels, came back...gone.

Aw, that sucks then. Hopefully that's not too common an occurrence.

there is actually infected in this EXP, even off of the infected servers. 

They are few and far between, and, actually, on this newest build that just went up, I haven't seen a single one. Infected spawn servers have been offline since last week I thought? 

• Like 2

They are few and far between, and, actually, on this newest build that just went up, I haven't seen a single one. Infected spawn servers have been offline since last week I thought? 

I've yet to play the latest patch, so maybe they're entirely gone. That'd kinda suck.

Not sure about the infected servers though. Only played them a bit early on before I opted for higher population servers.

• Like 1

Were you already wet before putting it on? Would be interesting to see whether it was actually the rain or just your body, as putting clothes on while wet now makes those clothes wet. Waterproof clothing would be absolutely awful if you were already soaked before you put them on.

Actually now that you mention it, I have seen this bug.  I was soaked and looting up in the NWAF tent city when I found a pristine set of TTKS pants, I swapped them out for my hunting pants and they suddenly became soaked as well.

good question, i don´t know but could be cause i swam to prison island before i take it :blush:

the other way is to dry matches, put wet matches in an drybag and "poof" they are dry, does not work with clothes, btw

• Like 2

They need to push this to stable already ... Honestly they usually push incredibly buggy updates to stable but yet this one has been cooking for over a month now and I think it's ready . Really is a bummer that these game shows take priority over progressing the game :/ .58 is ready for stable stop fucking around !!!!

• Like 1

Actually now that you mention it, I have seen this bug.  I was soaked and looting up in the NWAF tent city when I found a pristine set of TTKS pants, I swapped them out for my hunting pants and they suddenly became soaked as well.

I don't think that's a bug, dude. Pretty sure it's intended. Makes sense, IMO. :P

Has anyone noticed this before? 

K29xJDj.jpg

5QLLygi.jpg

It's a radio tower that is not marked on izurvive and it clearly has at least the possibility of spawning military loot.

Yep! There's one in a summer camp too, near the wooden log pub where there's always a tortilla backpack spawning with a few pairs of boots. These are nice little loot spots that are often missed.  :thumbsup:  Love your gear btw, reminds me of my last character on experimental. B)  (Which I posted in post your gear so far.)

• Like 1

Played a little last night ran all the way from grishino to nw air feild to get killed by the only guy from the server how ironic(I got karma that time probably from all the guys I've killed in exp so far) though I'm glad to see the tents are getting great loot again. I spawned at edge of Cherno and went to balota and found some stuff an SKS and went to pavlovp area and I was lucky and found an akm first one of all of exp .58. I'm stuck going and reloading but I've found a wag to make magazines single shot only. Going to play a little more tonight I warn those who go to helis im planning on putting a landmine there for server hoppers.maybe I'll find a glow plug hopefully the dam horders don't get there first or take all the trucks.

Edited by DaNic2553