kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Radio towers spawn loot? I have searched the one west of Olsha but it is always empty. I don't know if it's already looted or doesn't spawn anything at all though...

You can pretty much count on boots and shovels, but every once in a while, something interesting will spawn on the towers.

Update seems imminent based on recent SteamDB activity. Just waiting for that server downtime. Hoping to have a fresh build to play on when I get home :)

EDIT:

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 7

No wipe plox. - ori boy just found a red barrel to play with.  ^_^

When is character stats going to be implemented end of 2015? 

Edited by Ori42

I'm approaching truck #11.  I just ran all the way across the map to get it.  Since I hadn't yet inserted my glow plug, I'm not 100% confident of a wipe, but I'm saying it's 2:5 odds.  :D

• Like 1

No wipe? Servers just went offline so they're doing the update as we speak.
  • Like 1

They were aiming for Q3, which ends at the beginning of October. More importantly, Hicks is speaking at RTX on Friday and one of the topics is soft player skills.

• Like 4

The Test 5 is up...right as my workday ends. It's gonna be a good day.

• Like 1

2015_08_03_00001.jpg

No wonder no one can see me in exp. that's pro. camo, except the axe, but I already have hatchet in the backpack so I will drop it.  :blush:  

2015_08_03_00002.jpg

'After the patch you can now see the red barrel at the character screen, :)

2015_08_03_00003.jpg

Oh poor Ori was both wet & cold after a long swim, but no longer!  :D

Edited by Ori42

I'm approaching truck #11.  I just ran all the way across the map to get it.  Since I hadn't yet inserted my glow plug, I'm not 100% confident of a wipe, but I'm saying it's 2:5 odds.   :D

I logged into the server this morning to find that our camp was discovered, someone made off with a mil tent and some other goodies  :o

Shortly after that IMT came in and we took it upon ourselves to move the camp.  

A dozen or so runs each to a new location and we were almost finished ... aaaand at that point the server stopped.

After all of our hard work and because DayZ, I'm guessing that a wipe is imminent :P  

• Like 1

I logged into the server this morning to find that our camp was discovered, someone made off with a mil tent and some other goodies  :o

A dozen or so runs each to a new location and we were almost finished ... aaaand at that point the server stopped.

After all of our hard work and because DayZ, I'm guessing that a wipe is imminent :P

The worse part is, my gear is still on the ground in a backpack.

So I'm almost certain a wipe will happen because this happened last time to me as well. :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, that's how it works. I had been logging off my with glow plug and battery in my character storage all weekend but I didn't last night, they are in a barrel in the tent.  I sense a storage wipe...

Crap. I really liked that spot! Oh well, it was inevitable that we would have to move it.

• Like 1

0.58.128928 is up :)

EDIT: potentially two new fixes via the feedback tracker:

[General] Amount of lime used for tanning
[Characters] Cannot equip items in hands after climbing a ladder with an item in hands.
Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

[Characters] Cannot equip items in hands after climbing a ladder with an item in hands.

problem is, tanning does not work, nore in barrel nore "oldstyle" with fertilizer <_<

Hopefully we see fixes for the currently blocker, floating loot. Keep your eyes peeled for floaties.

Hopefully we see fixes for the currently blocker, floating loot. Keep your eyes peeled for floaties.

That was pretty much fixed in the last build. Any time you see loot floating now, it's probably an improperly configured loot spawn point. The blocker they were referring to was items getting stuck in the air whenever you would swap two items. They fixed floating animals as well, I believe.

tents are gone...seufz

chars ok

Edit: saved this cuty from Suiciding into the sea today.... with my blaze  :|

nooodontjumakgyewrim6.jpg

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 3

That was pretty much fixed in the last build. Any time you see loot floating now, it's probably an improperly configured loot spawn point. The blocker they were referring to was items getting stuck in the air whenever you would swap two items. They fixed floating animals as well, I believe.

Chernarus school last night had floating clothing above the building. May have been improper spawn points. Not sure if there is a way to tell.

Chernarus school last night had floating clothing above the building. May have been improper spawn points. Not sure if there is a way to tell.

Yup, that's a spawn point thing. 99% sure, based on my own experiences and discussing the issue with others over the weekend.

Sup take it this won't be hitting stable today then?

hicks twittert that the plan is wednesday to hit stable