kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Sweet hiding place for bear traps and mines though them piles. :D. 

Be worth loading up on a few of them, getting to a high vantage point with clear viability on a full server, and hitting that record button. lol 

Edited by A.I.C
  • Like 2

Sweet hiding place for bear traps and mines though them piles. :D. 

Be worth loading up on a few of them, getting to a high vantage point with clear viability on a full server, and hitting that record button. lol 

Yeah, because the experimental servers are there for teh lulz.

Go back to lootpuking gaurdhouse and 5 rifles stored in flaregun land for that kind of fun. 

Got together with Dudester and Tux for a bit tonight and we made a great discovery: you can cook (and safely eat) animal lard now! As a joke, we decided to see if you could put animal lard on a stick and heat it over the fire... and to my surprise, the lard changed color after a while! It has "cooked" and "burned" states the same as meat, though the burned version doesn't look that burnt in my opinion. Once cooked, the lard is safe to eat. We all passed around some cooked fat to munch on  :lol:

I somehow forgot to take pictures of the burned version  :| Hopefully one of the other two will post some.

Pics from our cookout, including the animal lard:

9EkC2Wf.jpg

6Rn6y27.jpg

N370PEE.jpg

LDePv0K.jpg

zGoTEFO.jpg

FtSMjQn.jpg

NDBaq5K.jpg

• Like 12

Yeah, because the experimental servers are there for teh lulz.

Go back to lootpuking gaurdhouse and 5 rifles stored in flaregun land for that kind of fun. 

Well, i was more meaning once it reach's stable to be honest. (if loot is still exploding all over the streets by that point that is). 

Was only having a laugh. jeez. 

People werent kidding when they warned me about these forums. 

(edit. had to even google about the guns in flare gun part too, never even knew there was such a bug kicking about, sorry i stained this illustrious thread with my presence, ill make sure i dont bother next time). 

Edited by A.I.C

Barrel crafting still doesn't work at all:

Disinfectant spray + colored t-shirt = no option to bleach.

Animal pelt + garden fertilizer = option to tan pelt, but after ~60 seconds of not being able to open barrel, everything disappears inside.

Didn't get to try crafting fertilizer (animal guts + plant material), but Tatanko tried it a couple days ago and had no luck, with similar results to the animal pelt + fertilizer. 

So my question is how are people crafting their full penis outfits? Do you just use fertilizer with the pelt, no barrel needed?

EDIT: Dude, Tatanko, you're screenshots are starting to piss me off... how can I go back to my 8-bit rendering after looking at your hi-def screenshots all day? At least I know that my outfit is still super cute to people who can afford supercomputers.

Edited by tux
  • Like 5

Well, i was more meaning once it reach's stable to be honest. (if loot is still exploding all over the streets by that point that is). 

(edit. had to even google about the guns in flare gun part too, never even knew there was such a bug kicking about, sorry i stained this illustrious thread with my presence, ill make sure i dont bother next time). 

Nahh, don't run off. There's room for everyone here, I promise. He was probably just having an off night or something.

EDIT: Dude, Tatanko, you're screenshots are starting to piss me off... how can I go back to my 8-bit rendering after looking at your hi-def screenshots all day? At least I know that my outfit is still super cute to people who can afford supercomputers.

Save, save, save and get yourself the nice computer you deserve ;) I'll even help you pick out components!

• Like 1

Nahh, don't run off. There's room for everyone here, I promise. He was probably just having an off night or something.

Save, save, save and get yourself the nice computer you deserve ;) I'll even help you pick out components!

No, he's standoffish and on the hostile side most days and knows it's as off putting as the passive-aggressive responses it gets some times. 

Sorry it was taken as an attack I just didn't see the humor in booby trapping something out of place on exp. which is guaranteed to get attention from the people who are using the test servers for whatever testing they're doing.

Tatanko is right this community is full of allot of really great people and a few assholes just like anywhere else.     

• Like 4

That looks sweet!

You'll have to give us an after action report.

I just tested out, and boy it's awesome!!  :lol:

It's a one shot kill on any infected, and it's pretty powerful against players too. The rate of fire is very slow compared to the MP5, but the recoil is almost null, making it very efficient SMG.

Overall I like it a lot!! Found a couple more mags too.

Looks great. Hoping for a G36 or variant one day. Really like H&K!  B)

2dvvq7l.jpg

I wish the mags were like the G36-C mags from ArmA2, with the clear part really showing the ammo left in the mag. I love that little feature!!

Edit: After more testing, it's not a 1 shot kill on infected. You need to aim for the head...  Tested it more yesterday and some even took 4 shots before falling.

It's still an awesome weapon non-the-less.

1zwn2n9.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 5

I just tested out, and boy it's awesome!!  :lol:

It's a one shot kill on any infected, and it's pretty powerful against players too. The rate of fire is very slow compared to the MP5, but the recoil is almost null, making it very efficient SMG.

Overall I like it a lot!! Found a couple more mags too.

Looks great. Hoping for a G36 or variant one day. Really like H&K!  B)

2dvvq7l.jpg

I wish the mags were like the G36-C mags from ArmA2, with the clear part really showing the ammo left in the mag. I love that little feature!!

Sexy + effective = the complete package

I want one!

• Like 1

For everyone who uses the Fish Net Trap: use it as much as you can. The bug that you still can use it after it's ruined is scheduled for a fix. ;)

Edited by IMT

Just want to throw it out ther and confirm that barrel persistence is borked. Crafting fertilizer and tanning pelts destroys your items. Items vanish on restart from your barrel.

It's a sad day for barrel enthusiasts...

• Like 2

So what are those loot piles?? I found 3 of them in Dubky. At first they look like remains of dead player, theres weapon, ammo and backpack. But there is always 3 or 4 hats and 5 to 6 books. Who the hell carries 6 books and 3 damaged hats??

On first one I found Sporter, 30rd mag and some ammo.

For everyone who uses the Fish Net Trap: use it as much as you can. The bug that you still can use it after it's ruined is scheduled for a fix. ;)

That'd be lame as it instantly gets ruined when you set the trap. I hope they fix it ruining before even being used as they'd be useless if they don't.

Can anyone test to see if they can attach a portable gas stove to a gas canister? I tried several times earlier and was unable to do it.

Btw, did anyone meet Euhen Harton yesterday?? He said he will play.

Edited by igor-vk

Had a pretty long session tonight with dudester. Today's exp build is better than ever, which I couldn't even imagine happening. No crashes either. Game seems to load a LOT faster (initial load and every time I join a server)

• Seems like loot is respawning. Frequently visited areas still had decent loot when I visited them.

• I'm not sure, but I think that Helicopter spawns are dynamic again. While on our way out of the military base near Vybor, we checked for the static helicopter spawn, and didn't see it there. Can anyone else confirm that they are dynamic? Or are they just not spawning at all?

• MP5 Buttstock is back in the game. Found this at one of the many lootsplosions around random towns

m6kWDxc.jpg

• UMP45 Magazine. Wasn't lucky enough to find the actual weapon

OHOuwGE.jpg

• Lootsplosions

IOGFUYx.jpg

• Firehouse (non-military areas) staircases are impossible to run up. Only way up is to sprint

4pV4pEg.jpg

• I never knew that Composite Arrows work with the improvised bow, but it makes complete sense 

2bixGKe.jpg

• Tried carrying the Attachable pouches, ended up on the ground while running, with a funny carrying animation 

3cV1xBH.jpg

• Available option to Tan Pelts, but contents of barrel are gone after 60 seconds of the crafting period 

M1kwap1.jpg

• Items get damp if you are soaked, even if they weren't worn while getting wet. I was drenched, put on a new vest, and it got damp just by wearing it 

iqfqgie.jpg

• Medical Scrubs Top now in game. I'll have to get a screenshot of the full outfit (hat, top and pants) 

Qk0CeBT.jpg

rOH1SDf.jpg

• Bonus tetris zed 

jgsP0aU.jpg

Edited by tux
  • Like 7

Are Teddy Bears persistent and more importantly written notes that they contain?

This is a serious request from yours truly.

Thanks for the feedback so far , I should be playing Exp over the weekend (if me mum lets me)  :D

• Like 3

Are Teddy Bears persistent and more importantly written notes that they contain?

This is a serious request from yours truly.

Thanks for the feedback so far , I should be playing Exp over the weekend (if me mum lets me)  :D

Such troll  :bandit:

• Like 1

Why do people go on experimental to kos? Just don't see the point.

Because there's player that want to kill you no matter where...

Yesterday while chatting with dudester* who was playing with tux* I was jumped by a server hopper at the military base north of Severograd.

I had spawned fresh at Svetlojarsk, and made my way to the base finding only a P1 with a mag, and no loose rounds, to defend myself.

As we were maybe planning to meet up (it was pretty late for me in my timezone though...) I made it to the military base, and was checking the barrack, a guy spawned in the pine tree right next to the barrack. I ran inside and closed the door behind. He was gun glitching do to the fact that he was double carrying, and tried to get me through the windows. After a bit of panic I quickly searched the rooms and was lucky to find an AK74 with a mag and a suppressor. I quickly made it out of the barrack to try and surprise him with a "yolo" attack. It worked and at least I survived to live another day.

Remember folks to get healthy, as I ate a lot of rounds but at least was still alive.

I took this screenshot after my only mag was empty, as I was pretty sure I was gonna die anyway. You can still see the guy "gun glitching". Barely made it out. 

suy63t.jpg

My point is, of course there's less encounters of those kind on experimental, but there's always players that are in the for the PVP, and server hoppers are still a plague in public servers.

Safe travels survivor.

• Like 7

Found some loot explosions on US SE 0-4 in Novy and Stary:

2v0y82w.jpg

25i2jp1.jpg

s5k19c.jpg

bh0qz4.jpg

• Like 1

Found some loot explosions on US SE 0-4 in Novy and Stary:

2v0y82w.jpg

25i2jp1.jpg

s5k19c.jpg

bh0qz4.jpg

Those are some impressively broken links.

I'm finding loot piles in the streets in various towns. Many of the piles include mines. I wouldn't activate and leave those mines to kill other players....so if you visit one of these piles and die when a mine goes off don't blame me ok.

They're all in spots where police cars spawn.  Every one.  It's like the car didn't spawn but the loot pile did.  I hit all the spots in Cherno and Chapavesk and left with plenty of loot.

• Like 3

The AK handguard rail will not affix to the AKM. The wooden handguard on the AKM will not detach.

2nqcfwo.jpg

They're all in spots where police cars spawn.  Every one.  It's like the car didn't spawn but the loot pile did.  I hit all the spots in Cherno and Chapavesk and left with plenty of loot.

I agree. Makes me wonder if heli crashes are working the same. Anyone who comes across one of these high-tier military lootsplosions is gonna be so stoked.