• Like 2

I'm wondering if new 3pp camera will be enabled? on the next experimental

I had forgotten. I hope so.

Did you add a battery?

Yes I did

I'm wondering if new 3pp camera will be enabled? on the next experimental

Eugen Harton: "were gonna wait until stable, its too big of a change"

• Like 3

I definitely saw a pig and a chicken between Vavilovo and Sinistok two days ago. I thought the pig was a ghillie asshole from 100 meters away because I saw something moving and then it laid down. I must've watched it through the grass for 5 minutes before I realized it was a pig. 

I've seen animals in that area on Stable too. I think they must spawn somewhere around there because it is happening with a bit too much frequency across multiple builds.

I've seen that pig there too also across multiple builds (he was the closest thing to hunt while I camped north of Sinistok) I think he spawns in the field around map ref 014/048 

• Like 1

I definitely saw a pig and a chicken between Vavilovo and Sinistok two days ago. I thought the pig was a ghillie asshole from 100 meters away because I saw something moving and then it laid down. I must've watched it through the grass for 5 minutes before I realized it was a pig. 

I've seen animals in that area on Stable too. I think they must spawn somewhere around there because it is happening with a bit too much frequency across multiple builds.

That would have made me pee a little

• Like 3

I was planning on waiting for the update to roll out, but it's already past midnight here and I'm getting too drunk to play. Last time I tried playing drunk, things went south really fast. Helps with the shaky hands in combat, though.

Getting tired too. I'm wondering how Eugen manages to keep his eyes open, but I guess he's got more stimulating things to do than to drink beer and press "refresh" on steamdb...

Just ten more minutes... I see where this is going.

• Like 1

That's funny, I've been making loops where I head up north to get supplies and then loop back down to the center or west.

What's funny? I should probably start doing that as well, sounds more fun than just setting up camp hanging out in Stary Yar

I was planning on waiting for the update to roll out, but it's already past midnight here and I'm getting too drunk to play. Last time I tried playing drunk, things went south really fast. Helps with the shaky hands in combat, though.

Getting tired too. I'm wondering how Eugen manages to keep his eyes open, but I guess he's got more stimulating things to do than to drink beer and press "refresh" on steamdb...

Just ten more minutes... I see where this is going.

I'm the exact same way. One or two beers and I find I'm actually a bit better at shooting games, but anything after that and I get sloppy

• Like 1

are we gonna get servers back up tonight or is it gonna be tomorrow?

Go back 1 & 2 pages to read that they will be up later.

Please make some effort to catch up on a thread you want to contribute to.

Threads aren't chat rooms.

Edit: 2 pages back.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 3

What's funny? I should probably start doing that as well, sounds more fun than just setting up camp hanging out in Stary Yar

I was using funny there kinda like interesting. I just like seeing different ways people go about things.

i have read whole thread,its not that..just thinking its starting to be late

I'm the exact same way. One or two beers and I find I'm actually a bit better at shooting games, but anything after that and I get sloppy

Yeah, if I managed to just stay a bit tipsy, I'd be a Modern Day Dayz God, born from hops and malt.

I am taking that Eugen hasn't posted anything on Twitter lately as being a good sign.  They are too busy ATM to keep us updated and I am fine with that because that in itself is a kind of update.  Time for lunch anyway.

Edited by Barnabus

Assuming you're in Europe, Eugen said he would be working late so you won;t see the update until it is quite late in Europe.

Luckily for US players, it will only be late evening for us on the East Coast.

• Like 1

I'm no fan boy (dean has replied to me a couple of times on reddit and been quite scathing in the past lol) but I have to say these devs eat, drink and sleep live this game. When they aren't working on the game they are playing or watching streams. I've never seen anything like it.

I worry a bit about burn out tbh.

You can monitor the steamdb 'last updated' to see if anything new comes in

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=dayz

but it's like waiting for water to boil - it always seems to go faster when you're doing something else

Assuming you're in Europe, Eugen said he would be working late so you won;t see the update until it is quite late in Europe.

Luckily for US players, it will only be late evening for us on the East Coast.

yeah i live in finland and its 0.38 here. i dont even know where devs live,maybe someone can educate me a bit :)

yeah i live in finland and its 0.38 here. i dont even know where devs live,maybe someone can educate me a bit :)

czech republic

Servers will probably be up in the morning. Not much new, mostly fixes to inventory, crashes, etc.

Sorry don't know how to add a twitter link.

Edited by Solus
  • Like 3

Servers will probably be up in the morning. Not much new, mostly fixes to inventory, crashes, etc.

Sorry don't know how to add a twitter link.

Even this is good news. It doesn't HAVE to be just new guns and items every single time. The inventory issue was literally killing it for me immersion wise. Hope they got the zombies working a little better now to! :o

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 4

The inventory issue was literally killing it for me immersion wise.

I still don't really trust the hotbar. I put stuff there, eye it suspiciously but don't use it much. Dragging things to my hands just feels more comfortable.

I still don't really trust the hotbar. I put stuff there, eye it suspiciously but don't use it much. Dragging things to my hands just feels more comfortable.

I concur on that notion i feel the same way with the Day z magic Houdini-ing items away. 

I think a lot of the item houdini issues are related to vaulting and items dissappearing from your hands after you pretend to put them on your back before the vault.

I've lost guns, tents, and garden lime that way, but the fix is to relog, and your item will be on the ground where you vaulted to.

Edited by FlimFlamm