boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

It can be dyed black, for sure. Another regular wiki contributor (TeriyakiAsthma) uploaded a picture a day or two ago of a bunch of leather items he had dyed black.

By the way Igor, since I know English isn't your first language, "dye" (with a "y") is the word for coloring something :) I await further criticism of my Russian translations  :lol:

I wonder what is being used for black color. Charcoal tabs?

Actualy, Im from Croatia. We are in European Union, not ex-soviet country. I can understand english very well, but spelling is bad. Important is that you can understand what I want to say. But, I can read most of things in Chernarus and translate some of that, and that is my advantage over north Americans  :P

• Like 7

the new upcoming backpack looks huge, it might be a 35 slots like the mountain backpack.

There is an upcoming backpack?

There is an upcoming backpack?

Yes, it is found in game files and russians tried it in their cracked game. I think its not bigger than hunting bag. Comes in 3 colours

Hey all, new player and 1st post on forums :)

Can't recall it being mentioned in this thread, but Gorka has had some massive changes...  Police station has been relocated, lots of new buildings and some changes to the terrain ;)

• Like 2

I wonder what is being used for black color. Charcoal tabs?

Oak bark, I believe. Someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong. Other examples of color dying combinations:

Oak bark, I believe. Someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong. Other examples of color dying combinations:

Oak bark was my second guess, thanks.

Oh Boy and perfect timing too! I can make breakfast and finish washing up and by that time it should be loaded :) Great news to start the day with! I am hoping for two things: That they fix the disappearing loot- in-backpack bug and that they don't put Zeds in before they're ready and hopefully a bit more balanced with their tentacles ^^

• Like 1

Actualy, Im from Croatia. We are in European Union, not ex-soviet country. I can understand english very well, but spelling is bad. Important is that you can understand what I want to say. But, I can read most of things in Chernarus and translate some of that, and that is my advantage over north Americans  :P

i took Russian and French in college, just saying, not every North American is unable to read Cyrillic script.
  • Like 2

im not seeing any servers up for .57 can others reply if they see the same thing?

That's because another update is incoming

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 1

I think i know where all the Loot is its in 0.55 :|

you can keep it all for you then, because we are on 0.57 here  ;)

Edited by Zboub le météor
  • Like 1

Dang how late is late?

Well, it's approximately 5:15 PM in the CZR.  So not too late.  It's not like Eugen needs sleep, except to solve a problem that eludes him if he's awake.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 5

you can keep it all for you then, because we are on 0.57 here  ;)

I know that but the servers are down so no 0.57 atm right?

And i was just kidding but you are right...

Edited by xCrankx

Well, it's approximately 5:15 PM in the CZR.  So not too late.  It's not like Eugen needs sleep, except to solve a problem that eludes him if he's awake.

Eugen is actually a genius combination of caffeine, programming wizardry and grit.

• Like 3

I know that but the servers are down so no 0.57 atm right?

And i was just kidding but you are right...

don't take it as an offence, i just thought you mistake 0.55 thread with this one  ;)

don't take it as an offence, i just thought you mistake 0.55 thread with this one  ;)

I know that its no prob but don´t be to serious i just want to show whats the problem in 0.55 with

Persistance enabled i think its the reason why they put it of in 0.57.

Eugen is actually a genius combination of caffeine, programming wizardry and grit.

I second that notion. Thank you Eugen for Being the man and giving us steady progress(If he sees this that is).

Edited by Scarcifer
  • Like 4

As an anthropologist I cannot discount "magic" either.  He's the Voodoo God of DayZ.

• Like 4