boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

nice to see zeds are back, good job devs!

game flows smooth like silk, i love it.

and today, its dadys lucky day.... :D

p6ydo2w2.jpg

were did you find that pistol I've been looking all over that I've found most of the new guns except ump, vss, and red nine though my friend had a vss and showed my picture of it looks nice.

My 2 0.56 toons ive had so far. Had to go far north to get all this stuff. The first one is baller!

17835014665_47208cd456_z_d.jpg

Found the SVD but no luck with mags..........

17212502284_e8c2be58e4_z_d.jpg

Had multiple crashes today. There is loads of loot up north at the moment... had a winchester for a bit which I lost to a stream.. cool gun really nice to shoot zeds with. The guard house lootsplosions are still a massive issue on every server I played on today. Aside from that loot is definitely spawning in OK most of the time and in locations that make sense. Didnt play too much on the coast so I cant comment on how the situation is down there. 1st spawn I had was Solinchy where I did some hunting (caught a rabbit) then saved a guy from a zed who then killed me later on (prick). Second spawn was up north in Guba and found a Mosin and rice straight off the bat then travelled west all the way to Petrovka. Loot was bountiful!! Server performance was OK, seemed a bit on and off to be honest. Massive lag spikes and then good (I normally get pretty constant performance). Zeds are really glitchy and in some cases invisible! Good that you can hear them again and the crawling is cool but yeah so glitchy!

All in all great though :) (still too much food)

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but I was not aware of the fact that the AK74 can accept the Suppressor East in addition to the new Kashtan scope.

28Z8s4W.jpg

Always been possible, since they first were implemented at Christmas last year. Looking good though!!  :thumbsup:

Soaaa ... here is a (slightly modified by me) DayZ.cfg

1. make a backup copy of your file

2. check if the same lines are in, best do that with 2 editors next to each other, you should see missing entries straight away.

maybe you can get it working again...

language="English";

adapter=-1;

3D_Performance=93750;

Resolution_Bpp=32;

Windowed=0;

Resolution_W=1920;

Resolution_H=1080;

winX=16;

winY=32;

winW=800;

winH=600;

winDefW=800;

winDefH=600;

refresh=60;

Render_W=1920;

Render_H=1080;

FSAA=0;

postFX=0;

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=1;

HDRPrecision=8;

lastDeviceId="";

localVRAM=1059917824;

nonlocalVRAM=2147483647;

vsync=0;

ssaoEnabled=0;

AToC=0;

SWLayersCount=0;

PipQuality=3;

PPAA=0;

Tried it, and even completely deleted the file, to no avail. Still get this weird bug. It might be related to my physical 16 gigs of ram...

Edited by Odin Lowe

have you verified integrity of your cache in steam? That normally downloads new defaults if they are missing.

• Like 1

Always been possible, since they first were implemented at Christmas last year. Looking good though!!  :thumbsup:

Ah, ok. I guess I got mixed up as to which AKs could accept which attachments. Some of them are a little different. It must be the AKM that can't take the Suppressor East then, right?

• Like 1

Clothes/Lootsplosion in the construction office building at NE Airstrip?

XV6SuXK.jpg

JizXo81.jpg

kjXa4Yn.jpg

Ph1omuS.jpg

Repeater on my shoulder, RAK in my Mountain Backpack but Binoculars as rifle in hand on main menu?

RG6v0qO.jpg

^Never even held them in game yet....

• Like 3

Ah, ok. I guess I got mixed up as to which AKs could accept which attachments. Some of them are a little different. It must be the AKM that can't take the Suppressor East then, right?

Correct. AKM no..

• Like 2

Tried it, and even completely deleted the file, to no avail. Still get this weird bug. It might be related to my physical 16 gigs of ram...

Yeah, blue screen usually indicates a hardware or driver problem I think.  If you're comfortable opening up your PC, try going with just 8gb.  If that doesn't work then try the other 8gb.  You might be able to isolate a back stick.  Good luck.

Yeah, blue screen usually indicates a hardware or driver problem I think.  If you're comfortable opening up your PC, try going with just 8gb.  If that doesn't work then try the other 8gb.  You might be able to isolate a back stick.  Good luck.

Yep! I built this system myself 3 year ago. Gonna run some more tests, and share the results.

Back to topic: While trying to figure out my problem, I had to log in and play some experimental for various periods of time. (10mins-20mins-30mins-etc.) 

Spawned in Elektro, infected all around, and was able to aquire way more than I thought, or last experienced in the current version. 

Gonna wait till tonight, or maybe tomorrow morning to see if it'll be more barren/looted.

Wow, 3 helicrashes are smoking at NWAF.  I didn't even look too close, all I could think was

I just turned my V3S around and got the hell out of there as quick as I could.  NWAF is gonna be even more a killing field than usual, zeds galore and geardos are gonna be all over it, if you are a sniper that is the place for you.

Offered someone a ride in Msta but he declined, told him good luck and went on my way.  I think he thought I was going to eat him.  That's the same place I found the truck, down by the snack stand, glad I found it first.

Edited by Barnabus

Anyone else losing items when they drop to to disappearances, also lost a model 70 when putting it on my back

Anyone else losing items when they drop to to disappearances, also lost a model 70 when putting it on my back

Got 2-3 eats out of a box of cereal, definitely didn't click eat all and it poofed. 

The only thing I've had vanish so far was an unlit fireplace.

Really ? Four canteens mate ?! Lol are you hoarding for a clan or just trying to cockblock the next survivor looking for a canteen ;) ! Can't wait to get on experimental tonight and save my guy from Zeleno (although this town saved me , I have to keep looking for some ammo or a main arm , all I have is an fnx on a 3PP and nothing on my 1PP :( )

Besides a tent (I'd settle for a barrel), a water bottle, or a canteen is the only thing that I REALLY want to find.

I think I got killed by an SVD, so that's kinda cool. :D

I think I'd rather be bludgeoned to death. At least I'd have a chance to put up a fight.

BTW: How do you know that it wasn't someone testing out their new hunting scope, on a Winchester 70? The Winchester has got to be the most prolific firearm in the game, right now. They're breedin' like rabbits!  :P

Yep! I built this system myself 3 year ago. Gonna run some more tests, and share the results.

Back to topic: While trying to figure out my problem, I had to log in and play some experimental for various periods of time. (10mins-20mins-30mins-etc.) 

Spawned in Elektro, infected all around, and was able to aquire way more than I thought, or last experienced in the current version. 

Gonna wait till tonight, or maybe tomorrow morning to see if it'll be more barren/looted.

Run Memtest before you reach for a screwdriver.

http://www.memtest.org/

Dropping things inside of a building is VERY risky.

Wow, 3 helicrashes are smoking at NWAF.  I didn't even look too close, all I could think was

I just turned my V3S around and got the hell out of there as quick as I could.  NWAF is gonna be even more a killing field than usual, zeds galore and geardos are gonna be all over it, if you are a sniper that is the place for you.

Offered someone a ride in Msta but he declined, told him good luck and went on my way.  I think he thought I was going to eat him.  That's the same place I found the truck, down by the snack stand, glad I found it first.

He probably heard your stomach grumbling.  :D

Congrats! How did you get free of that house?

I think I'd rather be bludgeoned to death. At least I'd have a chance to put up a fight.

BTW: How do you know that it wasn't someone testing out their new hunting scope, on a Winchester 70? The Winchester has got to be the most prolific firearm in the game, right now. They're breedin' like rabbits!  :P

Actually I think I was getting the new guns confused, I think it was a VSS. I know because he was like 3 meters from me. I was all like "Hi!" and he was all like *double-tap*.

So I figured I'd play 3pp for a while with the higher player numbers to see how it was. Really thinking I should go back 1pp now, at least until they put in a new 3pp camera, the looking over walls thing is just a bit meh.

Edited by Ebrim

Actually I think I was getting the new guns confused, I think it was a VSS. I know because he was like 3 meters from me. I was all like "Hi!" and he was all like *double-tap*.

Well, if there weren't any zeds, or pumpkins handy to shoot, I can see why he felt compelled to bust a cap in your melon. If I found a VSS, I'd be out of ammo in less than 30 seconds, but I'd have a big grin on my face.  :D

I'm sure that it wasn't anything personal. It just sounds like you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Are animals still in? 2 servers and I can't find the Berizio cows.

Are animals still in? 2 servers and I can't find the Berizio cows.

Affirmative. I butchered a boar earlier today.

Affirmative. I butchered a boar earlier today.

They respawn on reset right?