boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

They respawn on reset right?

I think so but the type of animal I don't think is guaranteed. I think sometimes you might get a chicken in place of a cow or something like that.

If anyone is in/near elektro on US central 02 1PP ( i see you ebrim , coldatrophy and biohaze!) then come say hi to me and my friend, we are the ones shooting aks =) we are friendly looking to grow food with people!

Edit: just found a red drybag in front of police station, it saved our lives  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 4

were did you find that pistol I've been looking all over that I've found most of the new guns except ump, vss, and red nine though my friend had a vss and showed my picture of it looks nice.

found it in an police car, cool gun

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but I was not aware of the fact that the AK74 can accept the Suppressor East in addition to the new Kashtan scope.

28Z8s4W.jpg

Sorry if someone already ask this before

I am try to find an AK and the new "C-1 optic" where should I go to search for one?

laWL... the fucking crawling zombies look so ridiculous going 30  MPH... i think they need some nerfing lol ! But in good news, i just broke a zombies legs =) he was standing then i knifed he ass a couple times and he went down to a crawl!

• Like 1

They respawn on reset right?

That is a very good question. I don't know if the CLE treats animals like loot, of if they have a special / different spawn guideline. This would be a good question for Eugen.

If anyone is in/near elektro on US central 02 1PP ( i see you ebrim , coldatrophy and biohaze!) then come say hi to me and my friend, we are the ones shooting aks =) we are friendly looking to grow food with people!

Edit: just found a red drybag in front of police station, it saved our lives  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Unfortunately I'm tired and done for the night, I did however find the great unicorn of optics not long ago! Now I just need to find an Izh 18 to mount it on.

• Like 1

I can't believe that Biohaze and ColdAtrophy are still on "my" server. You guys are animals! I had to grab a bite and take a nap. I can't believe that you two are still at it. Respect  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

OK so how is Experimental currently doing performance-wise for you guys?

Yesterday I logged in as a freshie at Berezino. Been looting some houses and suddenly BAM, rifle in the face. Dem damned bandits!

I respawned between Kamy and Solnichniy (at those two houses). So after I looted them I had a Trumpet and 50 rounds.

I make my way to Kamy because I was looking for some animals and a water pump, I see a player on the street.

When I started pointing my gun he started running. I immediately said "put your hands up" but he ran right past me.

Before I know it I get punched at. Really?! So I run a bit and aim and shoot a few bullets at him. I run again aaannnd... Unconscious!

I get back only to see I'm getting punched. I was dead quick after that. I pressed respawn and when I got in I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was back at the place were I've had been killed. So I quickly run the way I was killed and see him stand next to my body.

So I run up to him and started punching him (all missed for some reason).

Next I'm in a pursuit and he's running away and shooting at me sometimes. The strange thing is, whenever he turns around I start to zigzag with an unknown pattern so he can't predict the shot. Still he manages to hit me. After a short while he has like 4 newspawns running after him and shoots every now and then. On a given moment he stops to shoot and I punched at him while he was standing still. All punches were miss. Am I just that bad of a punch or is the performance bad? I did exactly punch the same way I always punch zombies and when I punch zombies it always hit.

I can't believe that Biohaze and ColdAtrophy are still on "my" server. You guys are animals! I had to grab a bite and take a nap. I can't believe that you two are still at it. Respect  :thumbsup:

We haven't been on all day straight. We played for a good few hours earlier today and then just hopped back on for a couple hours late this evening. We did see you on there earlier though. I guess there are quite a few of us that all end up on the same server. 1PP FTW.

• Like 2

We haven't been on all day straight. We played for a good few hours earlier today and then just hopped back on for a couple hours late this evening. We did see you on there earlier though. I guess there are quite a few of us that all end up on the same server. 1PP FTW.

1pp for the authentic DayZ experience. Accept no substitutes.

• Like 2

Thanks!

We had a good break in between sessions but put in the most solid hours that we've played together in a couple days.

"Your" server was producing awful desynch for me right before a restart so we moved to a more Eastern oriented server for ping purposes.

I really like that infected can't get the jump on you anymore or hit you from stupid far away due to desynch.

They are quite slow but you can see every strike and interaction very clearly.

I sincerely hope and pray that the devs are getting what they need from these logs.... I'm anxious to see what might be in a full client update for experimental this week.

• Like 2

OK so how is Experimental currently doing performance-wise for you guys?

Yesterday I logged in as a freshie at Berezino. Been looting some houses and suddenly BAM, rifle in the face. Dem damned bandits!

I respawned between Kamy and Solnichniy (at those two houses). So after I looted them I had a Trumpet and 50 rounds.

I make my way to Kamy because I was looking for some animals and a water pump, I see a player on the street.

When I started pointing my gun he started running. I immediately said "put your hands up" but he ran right past me.

Before I know it I get punched at. Really?! So I run a bit and aim and shoot a few bullets at him. I run again aaannnd... Unconscious!

I get back only to see I'm getting punched. I was dead quick after that. I pressed respawn and when I got in I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was back at the place were I've had been killed. So I quickly run the way I was killed and see him stand next to my body.

So I run up to him and started punching him (all missed for some reason).

Next I'm in a pursuit and he's running away and shooting at me sometimes. The strange thing is, whenever he turns around I start to zigzag with an unknown pattern so he can't predict the shot. Still he manages to hit me. After a short while he has like 4 newspawns running after him and shoots every now and then. On a given moment he stops to shoot and I punched at him while he was standing still. All punches were miss. Am I just that bad of a punch or is the performance bad? I did exactly punch the same way I always punch zombies and when I punch zombies it always hit.

As a fresh spawn I usually get some rubber banding for the first 3-4 minutes. After that, performance tends to be mostly good. It is inconsistent, though. Everything will be cruising along and then suddenly the FPS will drop and I'll have massive rubber banding. Sometimes this clears up after a few minutes, but on a couple of occasions this was followed buy an unscheduled server restart.

He probably heard your stomach grumbling.  :D

Congrats! How did you get free of that house?

LOL Starvation, I was already orange hungry, didn't take long after that

"Your" server was producing awful desynch for me right before a restart so we moved to a more Eastern oriented server for ping purposes.

I literally just finished typing that, in response to someone else's question. I'm getting to where I can predict a restart.

"My" other 1pp server (Southcentral) wasn't spawning any loot, so I haven't been on there since early last week. I need to log on and see if it is any more stable than Central and if there is any loot to be had. I still need a tent and a water bottle. A VSS wouldn't hurt my feelings, either.

Are animals still in? 2 servers and I can't find the Berizio cows.

I started on the coast with an island offshore, ran east, small town, smoke stack and then finally to the saved my life apple orchard. Just past that was some cows and a square cement wall with a bunch of wrecked cars inside. About 3 cows there.

My 2 0.56 toons ive had so far. Had to go far north to get all this stuff. The first one is baller!

17835014665_47208cd456_z_d.jpg

Found the SVD but no luck with mags..........

17212502284_e8c2be58e4_z_d.jpg

Had multiple crashes today. There is loads of loot up north at the moment... had a winchester for a bit which I lost to a stream.. cool gun really nice to shoot zeds with. The guard house lootsplosions are still a massive issue on every server I played on today. Aside from that loot is definitely spawning in OK most of the time and in locations that make sense. Didnt play too much on the coast so I cant comment on how the situation is down there. 1st spawn I had was Solinchy where I did some hunting (caught a rabbit) then saved a guy from a zed who then killed me later on (prick). Second spawn was up north in Guba and found a Mosin and rice straight off the bat then travelled west all the way to Petrovka. Loot was bountiful!! Server performance was OK, seemed a bit on and off to be honest. Massive lag spikes and then good (I normally get pretty constant performance). Zeds are really glitchy and in some cases invisible! Good that you can hear them again and the crawling is cool but yeah so glitchy!

All in all great though :) (still too much food)

All that fancy loot AND SVD? You must be a wizard or something.

Sorry, I had to :D

All that fancy loot AND SVD? You must be a wizard or something.

Sorry, I had to :D

Just because his name is Harry Potter, that's no reason to suppose that he dabbles in wizardry.  :)

I started on the coast with an island offshore, ran east, small town, smoke stack and then finally to the saved my life apple orchard. Just past that was some cows and a square cement wall with a bunch of wrecked cars inside. About 3 cows there.

That sounds like the Berizio cows alright.

Yes they do respawn, 2 anyway this time. 

I don't like hopping one spot for the same thing so I blasted them and took their goodies back to my camp by NEAF. On my way back to Berizio on another server I had a bout of overheating, stripped to my undies and put my bag down with my clothes full of hot steaks as the server reset. Had a good time running around with just my rifle, press vest, and stetson looking for new clothes.

• Like 1

What's the state of play/servers today?  

Last couple of times i've tried to play recently servers have been up and down and unplayable.  Hope to get a game in a bit..any feedback greatly appreciated. 

Just because his name is Harry Potter, that's no reason to suppose that he dabbles in wizardry. :)

The magic wand will have its 1st iteration in 0.57 (the dev team say it's just for me!)

Where the hell to I get mags for me svd??

Per the WOBO vid, they spawn at US chopper crash sites.

Interesting as he states it may be impossible to find mags until 0,56 hit stable. Anyone found one? I've not even seen any of the correct ammo for it!