rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Can someone take a picture of the new spaghetti texture?

Ok I'll just shoot it straight off the cuff...adding hats and "filler" items to the game is not helping out...do we REALLY NEED berets, hard hats, cowboy hats, multiple helmets, etc, etc, NO. FAIL.

OBVIOUSLY the game development is being done by community "modders" instead of dedicated developer professionals. Hence the "twitter" feed that was posted by Rocket a month ago askng for anyone with a PULSE to send Matt Lightfoot a Resume if they could design in game graphics, especially "cereal boxes" REALLY? FAIL

IT TAKES FOREVER for your character to switch weapons or perform most actions...fluidity gone...see any COD series or any other game for that matter....FAIL

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE FOR 1.5 years? OBVIOUSLY climb mountains and such. Same map different textures. Zombies STILL WALK THROUGH WALLS AND FLOORS. FAIL

can't even get a worthless experiment branch to go stable...rubberbanding and NO WARNING when a server restarts? MAJOR FAIL

Rocket makes his money and then bails to open his "own studio" LMAO how about he made bank and realized this team of "modders" at Bohemia couldn't get this shit done in 1.5 yrs...gotta go...FAIL

THE RANT AND LIST GOES ON...and before I hear one fucking word about "ALPHA" go ahead and shut your mouth fanboys, and enjoy WAITING 4-5 more years for a "playable" version of this shit ass raped version of a PC game. Enjoy your 20 FPS AND RUBBERBANDING

• Like 3

Ok I'll just shoot it straight off the cuff...adding hats and "filler" items to the game is not helping out...do we REALLY NEED berets, hard hats, cowboy hats, multiple helmets, etc, etc, NO. FAIL.

OBVIOUSLY the game development is being done by community "modders" instead of dedicated developer professionals. Hence the "twitter" feed that was posted by Rocket a month ago askng for anyone with a PULSE to send Matt Lightfoot a Resume if they could design in game graphics, especially "cereal boxes" REALLY? FAIL

IT TAKES FOREVER for your character to switch weapons or perform most actions...fluidity gone...see any COD series or any other game for that matter....FAIL

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE FOR 1.5 years? OBVIOUSLY climb mountains and such. Same map different textures. Zombies STILL WALK THROUGH WALLS AND FLOORS. FAIL

can't even get a worthless experiment branch to go stable...rubberbanding and NO WARNING when a server restarts? MAJOR FAIL

Rocket makes his money and then bails to open his "own studio" LMAO how about he made bank and realized this team of "modders" at Bohemia couldn't get this shit done in 1.5 yrs...gotta go...FAIL

THE RANT AND LIST GOES ON...and before I hear one fucking word about "ALPHA" go ahead and shut your mouth fanboys, and enjoy WAITING 4-5 more years for a "playable" version of this shit ass raped version of a PC game. Enjoy your 20 FPS AND RUBBERBANDING

You dont know dog shit and you are sounding silly.. why do you people persist, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAME DEVELPOMENT.. please go away

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 3

REALLY NEED NO. FAIL.

OBVIOUSLY REALLY? FAIL

IT TAKES FOREVER ....FAIL

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE FOR

OBVIOUSLY STILL WALK THROUGH WALLS AND FLOORS. FAIL

NO WARNING MAJOR FAIL

FAIL

THE RANT AND LIST GOES ON "ALPHA" WAITING FPS AND RUBBERBANDING

It's funny when it's just the caps.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 6

My rant is over. Some will understand, most will not. Won't plague you anymore with my feelings. God Speed dev team...

• Like 2

I was mad bro, but since we in the USA enjoy freedom of speech, I excercised my right to vent on how I felt the progress of the game was developing. I've said my piece. Good games

USA stands number 25 on the world most free list. Most european countries are higher. USA's personal freedom is lower than that of india. Sorry to tell you.

• Like 2

Alright! Different subject! Did you guys know that the wiki team found a WIP of a AK-75M + grenade launcher?

Hey wickedwicked, what about lag,FPS,bugs,etc...What do you think of the new update?

Huge lags after joining server, after 3-5 mins desync become 0 and you can play. FPS did'nt changed. I can say best performance was in 0.37 for me, in 0.42 performance like 0.35(stable). Also something wrong with zombies, they don't attack and move only forward, they can't turn.

Bugs fixed:

-Loot don't fall through the floor

-Painting black or green works fines now for:

Firefighter Axe

Sporter 22

Blaser B95

-Painted SKS can load 10 rounds without clip

-Much less "ghost sounds" by zombies even on 40/40 server

Edited by wickedwicked
  • Like 7

This game was a hype, I think launching as alpha has been a big mistake. But on the Other hand they couldnt wait anymore cause this hype...

Meh, there's way more people playing the alpha and enjoying it than people bitching about the game on these forums. Devs can be pretty good at immediately spotting realistic feedback and ignoring the inane rants of demanding mindless children.

• Like 6

New textures etc looking good, but with all the nice russian soda cans gone as well atm ( never found one again after pipsi etc was added) I am under the impression that it's getting a bit too much western style now

(regarding items and weapons)...hopefully they will add proper Vodka and no Jack Daniels bottles.

Also I never understood why there are exotic fuits all over the place but no vegetables...would love to see potatoes, carrotes and stuff added ..

All in all I was hoping for more russian /local products and western stuff added mainly in the bigger cities or at Nato/UN camps and bases.

just my thoughts...

• Like 2

I would personally like to see the vehicle part quality playing a role in driving the vehicle. Like if you picked up badly damaged tyres, you would be more likely to get a flat wheel or spin out in the rain. If you have a damaged gearbox the vehicle should jump out of gear into neutral sometimes etc etc I also hope the vehicles will have a manual transmission so I can drive around revving in first gear.

New textures etc looking good, but with all the nice russian soda cans gone as well atm ( never found one again after pipsi etc was added) I am under the impression that it's getting a bit too much western style now

(regarding items and weapons)...hopefully they will add proper Vodka and no Jack Daniels bottles.

Also I never understood why there are exotic fuits all over the place but no vegetables...would love to see potatoes, carrotes and stuff added ..

All in all I was hoping for more russian /local products and western stuff added mainly in the bigger cities or at Nato/UN camps and bases.

just my thoughts...

There are WIP files for potatoes, green peppers, pumpkin, and tomatoes......so those are all veges, 'cept the tomato...

I think they just have bananas and apples in there because they're common fruits and people eat them raw, you dont eat a raw potato....

It seems strange to me when people complain that the game is western.....It's being made in the Czech Republic.....not San Diego.... 

• Like 2

There are WIP files for potatoes, green peppers, pumpkin, and tomatoes......so those are all veges, 'cept the tomato...

I think they just have bananas and apples in there because they're common fruits and people eat them raw, you dont eat a raw potato....

It seems strange to me when people complain that the game is western.....It's being made in the Czech Republic.....not San Diego....

tomatoes are commonly eaten raw. They could add those to the item drops. Bur maybe they are still working on rotten versions of those items? + could you post a picture of the WIP?

My rant is over.

Correct.

For the rest of you...

401) Duck Feeding:

The feeding of Ducks is strictly forbidden as it may result in undesired life extension.

Please REPORT the Ducks !    

• Like 7

kMa2RyF.png

I think its funny they have files for fresh kiwi, but I've never seen one.  I've stocked up on apples, bananas, and oranges, but have never once found a fresh kiwi...

Edited by srgnt.pepper
  • Like 2

Man if you can eat raw rice, raw potatoes are no problem

• Like 1

Ask the Irish

• Like 1

I understand it takes time, and they don't want to put anything with criticals bugs to stable but stable is already bugged. The most critical bug I can imagine is already there - not being able to respawn like: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1x2vzq/cant_respawn_you_are_dead_on_joining_any_server/
I got bugged character like this aswell and can't play for quite a while now, waiting for that patch that is pushing back all the time.

Playing on experimental isnt really an option to me because I play alot not in prime hours and servers are rather empty.

I think its funny they have files for fresh kiwi, but I've never seen one.  I've stocked up on apples, bananas, and oranges, but have never once found a fresh kiwi...

I find fresh kiwifruit all the time!

• Like 1

I find fresh kiwifruit all the time!

Lucky you

Ya, its kind of weird they have that tho, lol