rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

No west coast? Oh well whats the performance like. And is there still heaps o seesion losts

Edited by spartan54820

And is there still heaps o seesion losts

it is :/

Try server DE 0-1, i got sesion lost after 3 minutes of playing all the time

Session lost repeatedly. Causing epic wait timers for more session lost for more wait timers. That bug fix tho....

Games just getting more progressively fucked up by the day.

id rather lose my session than be trying to pull my weapon out for 5 minutes to not know that im being attacked by zombies because lag.

I just tried the exp, i'm amazed how more FPS i got in town. Sometimes it drops below 10 but that's rare.

Got a question about these servers, how often do they restart ? I mean, for the loot ...

Just lost my character. Is this somehow related to the upcomming update, or just a bug which I should report? I am on a stable branch server.

Edited by Nikolajewitsch

Just lost my character. Is this somehow related to the upcomming update, or just a bug which I should report? I am on a stable branch server.

Its cause patch

All patches so far were for experimental or not?

There shouldn't be charloss for stable branch therefore.

I think so. I thought they wiped them on Wednesdays but I still have my character from the first experimental branch  0.31.114500. I went back to stable after "exploring" it and gave most of my items to another survivor I met, but 2 weeks later I came back since they added new features and I still had my old character. He's still alive in 0.42.116146.

cool thanks :)

All patches so far were for experimental or not?

There shouldn't be charloss for stable branch therefore.

even on experimental was no wipe the last patches, but since they purged the database this weekend it seems like all chars got wiped.

Edited by Guest

even on experimental there was no wipe, but since they purged the database this weekend it seems like all chars got wiped.

Whah???  :huh:

I just tried the exp, i'm amazed how more FPS i got in town. Sometimes it drops below 10 but that's rare.

Got a question about these servers, how often do they restart ? I mean, for the loot ...

It's first come first serve. Players that join 2 hours after restart will starve on experimentals. Reset every 4 hours

Just played on a US experimental server for a bit. I never got a session lost. However it sat at "Please Wait" for a very long time and when I finally got into the server there was a clone of myself staring at me. Sat there for about 15 minutes and it never left.

Will try logging back in after a bit and reporting the results.

Experimental currently not playable at all.

2 Mins of playing... session lost.

My ping is 80-100 and lag/desynhronisation/whatever issues is horrible.

Gotta wait really, really long to use objects like doors, or items in inventory.

Edit:

alt tabbed back to game, sesion lost.

Edited by Frosti

They reset every four hours 14:00 to 18:00 and then back to 14:00 to 18:00 and so on.....

Glad to hear you had better FPS!