rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Now, if I could just find the experimental servers in my SA broswer.. Don't feel like playing stable branch atm. Might have to tho. lol

Man, I'm such a dayz info junky. This lack of new info is making me crazy!

• Like 2

Firefighter Axe painting works fine now:

L1MEmOy.jpg

Qsl0F0s.jpg

Can it be camo-painted?

So far I've found the new beans texture, new spaghetti texture, painting fireaxe works, crawling under the cement fence gap is fixed, some water fountains don't have the action menu pop up (but still work if you hit the action key) and zombies seem retarded.  Running quite smooth!! Way better than the last exp. in my experience. No rubberbanding whatsoever (even though I live in the US and have shit ping on all experimental servers).

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Only experimentel server I see is some dayz au with 388 ping for me but I'll join anyway

Man, I'm such a dayz info junky. This lack of new info is making me crazy!

And i thought I was the only one

Only experimentel server I see is some dayz au with 388 ping for me but I'll join anyway

The DayZ AU servers, 4 of them, are the only ones I am seeing atm on my end.. 300+ ping. ugh.. but, I am still playing on them. :)

• Like 1

The DayZ AU servers, 4 of them, are the only ones I am seeing atm on my end.. 300+ ping. ugh.. but, I am still playing on them. :)

Too bad for nighttime, but hey what is gamma exploit for.

How is the rubber banding, the game-breaking invisible players and zombies? Those are the crucial things... honestly, I could give 2 pits for  different colored bean can atm... lol

No rubberbanding whatsoever

How is the rubber banding

You're welcome.  :P

Edited by Strawman
  • Like 2

played smooth for me too, but the zombies all seemed to be on horse tranquillizers, really slow response and movement, could that just be because my pings a load of crap?

How is the rubber banding, the game-breaking invisible players and zombies? Those are the crucial things... honestly, I could give 2 pits for  different colored bean can atm... lol

Didn't have an issue with the rubber banding with the latest Experimental build, or the invisi-zeds/players. And even tho the AU servers are a 250+ ping for me, it played surprisingly smooth.. tho there was a bit if 'lag' here and there, but I guess that's going to be expected with a 250+ ping.

I had terrible lag when connecting to the experimental servers.  Probably because they were at around 300 ping and AU servers while I'm in America.  The mouse acceleration was pretty crazy though.  Willing to wait for them to officially have the experimental servers back up.

Hello Everyone I Dont Mean To Disturbe To Forums Or Anything But TittySprinkles Has A New YouTube Channel And Were A Community Channel Looking For People To Post On It Were A New Channel So Any Help Would Be Much Appriciated

Remember To SUBSCRIBE AND CHECk US OUT AT https://www.youtube.com/user/TittySprinklesIn1080

Wrong place to promote your shitty channel dude get some content. I only wanna hear people complain about the lack of updates and info in this thread.

• Like 2

>Zombie Survival Game

>Has Broken Zombies

>Priority Is Painting Guns and Axes

>Purchased early access alpha

>Testing features and reporting bugs

>Priority is complaining in forums because the game is not being developed by your timeline

• Like 17

>Zombie Survival Game

>Has Broken Zombies

"You may see an experimental update, this is primarily focused on us measuring some data in the hive - however, some map changes are there." - Hicks_206

Huh, sounds like painting guns and axes wasn't the priority.

Are you just mad they decided to throw that fix in?

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

"You may see an experimental update, this is primarily focused on us measuring some data in the hive - however, some map changes are there." - Hicks_206

Huh, sounds like painting guns and axes wasn't the priority.

Are you just mad they decided to throw that fix in?

I don't run Experimental so no.

>Zombie Survival Game

>Has Broken Zombies

Different departments work at different speeds. Do you expect the art guy to drop tools for a network coding emergency? Can an art guy do network coding or zombie pathfindfing or whatever stuff other departments do? They've hired new staff.. they take time to integrate and get up to speed.

Influx: I dearly hope your are in your teens, you can't be older solely because adults don't whinge like that. C'mon.