rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Guys map changes is most likely to do with them fixing the invisible player/zombie glitch, they said it was to do with clients glitching into terrain so thats probs what they mean by map updates, also in 42 pre todays patch north of neaf town lokked done, even had a new builing called the tavern added.

That town was confirmed as not completed as of the last exp update.

Not to mention all those industrial metal things poking out of the ground in that town. And the ground poking through some buildings.

Edited by solodude23

id like to state that some of my buddies have come across a glitch where if you are holding 2 weapons and logout, you dupe your weapon on the ground, and when u log back into the game you still have it.

also those Glitches where u can jump into a Prison building thru the walls and see everything but cant be killed is something that needs fixing.

• Like 1

That town was confirmed as not completed as of the last exp update.Not to mention all those industrial metal things poking out of the ground in that town. And the ground poking through some buildings.

Did you even go look at it yourself when the exp was updated from 37 to 42? The metal poles are gone, the apartments are replaced, the trees are gone from the storage sheds and it looks complete

Did you even go look at it yourself when the exp was updated from 37 to 42? The metal poles are gone, the apartments are replaced, the trees are gone from the storage sheds and it looks complete

Hmmm, I may not have! Coulda sworn I looked at it in 0.42 but it must have been just before that was released. Thanks for the heads up.

I had seen a few people in this thread mention they thought the wall-clipping in buildings was fixed. Does anyone have a confirmation on this or was it just talk? I would be very impressed if they managed to get the 42 patch out and solve that problem.

When I tried it, when exp were available, it was fixed.

I think also the duping is but I can't confirm it directly.

id like to state that some of my buddies have come across a glitch where if you are holding 2 weapons and logout, you dupe your weapon on the ground, and when u log back into the game you still have it.

also those Glitches where u can jump into a Prison building thru the walls and see everything but cant be killed is something that needs fixing.

The weapon duplication glitch has been reported and the devs are well aware of it. It is currently labeled "Acknowledged" on the feedback page.

• Like 1

hey just looking to clarify: is the experimental down in Europe right now? Thanks

Doesn't find for me either.

Doesn't find for me either.

I think everyone is currently having this issue and it's for all servers, not just experimental. Might be a steam issue.

You should probably follow the forums or devtracker because its been said thousands of times why so much time passed since the last patch.

Or stop trolling.

Got on one experimental server.

Have been stuck on wait for host for a few minutes before I spawned at berenzino again.

Saw noone , no zeds, no loot couldn't act with anything for the first 2 Minutes, but saw doors open.

Then suddenly everything started to work. Didnt feel any difference in controls though, like others mentiond.

Is it just me only spawning in berenzino and solnichniy 90% of respawns?

hihi

Kinda sloppy but this should give you the gist of it.

PDZOAuO3_bigger.jpegBrian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206 2h

You may see an experimental update, this is primarily focused on us measuring some data in the hive - however, some map changes are there.

20d4485ac8d7398a1049282e73da97e1_bigger.Yam ‏@YamTabasco 1h

@Hicks_206 changelog?

PDZOAuO3_bigger.jpegBrian Hicks ‏@Hicks_206 1h

@YamTabasco We don't do changelogs for backend changes.

HAHAHAH even though there's map changes? Fantastic... this is getting better by the Day(Z). xD

• Like 1

Still no experimental servers showing up in the DayZ server browser. :/

Anyone else able to join any experimental servers yet?

Edited by Antykain

There map changes in the new build - also there changes like sprayin the Sporter .22 etc. pp.

Also check what was found in [WIP] gamefiles:

ILXkGU0.jpg

A FOOKYN SCYTHE?? WOOHHHOO - BEHEAD THA INFECTED ONE!

Edited by Guest

Still no experimental servers showing up in the DayZ server browser. :/

Anyone else able to join any experimental servers yet?

Make ping 0 and battleeye no

There map changes in the new build - also there changes like sprayin the Sporter .22 etc. pp.

Also check what was found in [WIP] gamefiles:ILXkGU0.jpg

There is nothing about those WIP's that I don't like. Also new bean can texture added and does anyone know what the map chances where?

Also check what was found in [WIP] gamefiles:

ILXkGU0.jpg

Damn you! ;)

• Like 6

It's a sickle, but yeah.

Now both will be in game. ;)

20648_flags_soviet_union_flag.jpg

Also new bean can texture added...

jAVLxyE.jpg

It's a sickle, but yeah.

You'r right - hehe - thanks.

BTW - thanks to BurnerLiveGames!

Edited by Guest

Stood in kamy with my thumb up for an hour, on full exp server, nobody came, a lot of dig check timeouts though

can´t wait for physics
can´t wait for cars.
but .. wait..

didn´t play for 2 weeks now..
so .. huhm O_o ?!?

back

want intel
but above of all
a Roadmap for 2014

Edited by dawud