rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

I'm going to have to start playing the clapping game from The Conjuring whenever its night time now.

my guy is constantly throwing the bird at people... how do i stop this haha

Put mask

on it.

Main issue is that too many testing servers makes it a real nightmare to do the updates. WIth a small number of servers we can make the updates much more regular, and we can be a little bit more risky about what we send out. Otherwise we would be going through the same testing, drama, and effort, as releasing to the stable branch.

Ok, thx for the reply. Was not a bash, was more of a question.

The crawling backpack is just the arm of a zombie trying to escape and return to it's owner. Don't get in the way! :)

Man, you are really dying fast of starvation now.... 

Yes, I feel it is too fast. Got the "red" starving message roughly 10 minutes (maybe bit less) after spawning on the beach.

Edited by Salomonese

Did they tweak the overall-performance? I think i get more frames. Even at the cities. 

Couldnt test it out proper because I get a lot of "cant receive messages from host"-kicks  :(

• Like 1

So ist there no connection to the global hive?!

every time I re-log, I have to start from the beginning and spawn new... :/

when you loot a body and move on then someone else removes item from the body which is causing it to disspear from your inventory

Yes, this is why I always hide bodies after looting now.

Also, I reported this officially on the bug tracker but the bug hasn't been acknowledged yet. I'm assuming that's because they already know about it and are working on it.

• Like 3

Did they tweak the overall-performance? I think i get more frames. Even at the cities. 

Couldnt test it out proper because I get a lot of "cant receive messages from host"-kicks  :(

I think so, because I noticed a better increase in frame rate as well :D

I think so, because I noticed a better increase in frame rate as well :D

My frame rate has gotten worse with this experimental patch.  :( 

• Like 1

Good thing this is experimental. That means they can fix it :)

This patch is huge. Sounds absolutely awesome! Can't wait for the physics stuff you mentioned in Sacriel's Stream!

hmmm after hitting respawn i have to wait 30 seconds...for the last 5 minutes it says "Please wait ..."

boooo!!! all updates just sux!

dayz for now suck!

one shot and ur dead no matter full blood or alittle! in mod u could survive longer. i dont care alpha,beta,gama or zeta! i wanna play dayz, not effing die in one secound! give us better updates!!!!!!!!!

this isn't call of duty, IT SHOULD BE 1 SHOT KILL UNLESS YOUR SHOT IN THE LIMBS.

even then, a gunshot wound is going to bleed out rather fast.

The point is to not get shot. if people could get shot 3-4 times without dying it would ruin the tense atmosphere that comes with firefights. 

The only way you shud be able to survive that many gunshots is if you have some sort of body armor/ballistics helmet. even then, your chances of surviving a volley of rounds hitting you should be very low.

I haven't seen any new posts about whether or not people are still stuck on the "you are dead" screen and they lose everything in the stable version. Has that been fixed yet or is this AM patch happening later? I don't even want to play DayZ right now because I don't want to lose everything that I worked for.

You WILL lose everything you've worked for at some point - be it another player or server fuck up.  It happens to the best of us. 

• Like 1

imo, there should be an abundance of vehicles.

think about it,  if a zombie apocalypse happened, cars wouldn't simply "disappear" 

there would be cars everywhere, littering streets, parked in driveways, ect.

would all of them necessarily run? well of course not. 

but they would be there, available to whom ever may be able to get them running.

say you stumble across a farm house with a truck parked outside, only, it has no gas. well, logically, if one was able to obtain gasoline, one would also be able to use the truck.

same goes for if it had a faulty engine, if one could scavenge the parts (which would be much more difficult than simply finding gas) for that vehicle, and fix it up, it would be usable.

what im trying to say is, even with an abundance of vehicles, not all of them would be usable. as would be the case in RL, givin the situation.

parts would be scarce, requiring much time and effort in order to obtain. Also, you would have to know what you were doing when fixing them (Ex. requiring a manual of some sort depending on the car), cause lets face it, not everyone knows how to fix cars.

if they were able to implement some sort of similar system ingame, not everyone would have cars, only those who devoted the time and effort into gathering the necessary parts and knowledge.

it would also make use of the misc. books and such, give incentive to actually look for certain ones.

it's just my opinion on the whole vehicle argument goin on in the thread. 

Great work...but I am dying to have more time on the servers. Been trying to get on the experimental for two hours and have had twenties play with. Keep getting kicked.

Wow, you created an account just for me? What a GREAT addition to the community.

You want to tell me about life and how things in life don't come easy? Let me spell it out. In real life, we invented cars because walking was slow and tedious and wasted time we could spend doing other things. THEREFORE, if DayZ is realistic, there are cars, because not whiny kids but whiny adults were the ones who gave a reason for there to BE cars. Stop trying to look cool. In life, things don't come easy, but in real life son, yes indeed cars do exist. And they existed in the original mod too, moron. Delete your account now.

I can haz helicopter too?  Car too slow for me, need chopper NAOH!

Go take your ritalin little guy before you hurt yourself.