rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Changelog in main post updated with additional fixes and content drops.

No berries or binoculars ;//  but the rest sounds great !!

Edited by Rancor

Changelog in main post updated with additional fixes and content drops.

Thanks a lot for this. Also i have sent you a message at twitch if you can and have free time please response. :D

• Login: When players logout, their avatar sits on ground for 30 seconds. Players must make sure they logout somewhere safe

Totally called this one, told you guys! :P

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167291-potential-solution-to-combat-logging/#entry1699051

Feels good to be right. lol

Edited by SillyWilly

I want only one thing, in my opinion we dont need any new item, we have enough, but please give us item respawn, i only want item respawn and maybe bycicles. 

But really i think if we had item respawn, much people would much more enjoining the game. 

I want only one thing, in my opinion we dont need any new item, we have enough, but please give us item respawn, i only want item respawn and maybe bycicles. 

But really i think if we had item respawn, much people would much more enjoining the game. 

Arts/Designers make new items

Programmers make new functionality.

So while the programmers are working on the things you suggest, the artists and designers work on making new items. Otherwise they would be doing nothing.

• Like 13

Sweet job Rocket, keep going at this pace and the game will be complete in no time! (Should put some bicycles in next update) :D

Rocket there does not seem to be any mention on the "duping" being fixed is there any news regarding this yet?

Rocket there does not seem to be any mention on the "duping" being fixed is there any news regarding this yet?

depends what you mean. give me a specific example and I can discuss the chances it wont occur with this

Thanks alot for frequent great updates.

Also, the search for Joe continues as we speak. Last known location: Spotted North of Dolina, red canvas pants and no tshirt.

where is the berry for eating? :huh:

also thankyou for 3PP:OFF hive  :)

depends what you mean. give me a specific example and I can discuss the chances it wont occur with this

when you loot a body and move on then someone else removes item from the body which is causing it to disspear from your inventory

when you loot a body and move on then someone else removes item from the body which is causing it to disspear from your inventory

It's not really "duping" as only one person can have the item at a time, but it can be bothersome. Make sure you hide the body after you/your group get what you need.

Also, can people please quit crying about loot respawns? Seriously. 

Actually, fuck it. Rocket, you should just add respawning loot and more zombies so we can all desync our asses off more than we do. That would make the game way more playable than having a hard time finding loot in the same town everyone else runs to. /sarcasm

Edited by SpartanxApathy
  • Like 2

lol login, get punched to death by a crawling backpack, die, can't respawn, disconnect, can't get back in :D time to go outside

• Like 1

also sometime items going from backpack even when you finding in loot spawn place :|

example I losing 6 books when I log off yesterday also compass all I find in houses :|

lol login, get punched to death by a crawling backpack, die, can't respawn, disconnect, can't get back in :D time to go outside

I've killed crawling backpack with an axe. Got kicked from server 20 minutes later. Can't get back now, all slots taken.

I like the idea of a logout timer, but I think it would be great if there was an option to "Log out Safely" in some way, like the way EVE does it (the only other game I've played with logout timers).

So if somebody closes the game or quits quickly they get the timer, but there would also be an option to sit still in game and watch as a timer counts down until you log out without leaving your body behind. The timer for logging out safely could even be longer than 30 seconds if deemed necessary.

Everyone dislikes dying, but dying without even seeing it happen is the worst. 

• Like 2

Some discored this bug, too ?

Once your character is hungry, you get instantly the starving status ? happens five 5 ago. 

Edited by Rancor

Gonna wait a day or two to actually start the experimental stuff lol I'll wait until all the crashes are gone D:

ok... so talk about your beliefs elsewhere.

are people currently playing smoothly ? or is it a mess still ?

Moving on, I very much enjoy the clapping animation, and all the uses it can bring to the table.

Such as clapping at your friend as he accidently shoots off his gun and summons every zombie in town.

And I get the feeling I'm going to be doing Hulk Hogan pointing screaming YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU at someone xD

• Like 1