rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Stop with the insults guys, both of you.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

Ten minutes of play and I've faced three server restarts, resulting in an "authentication timeout" I also suspect I was killed after logging out, due to thirty second timer. Now I have the 2xx seconds before respawn. Not a fun start!

• Like 1

I love the comments on server restarts. At the moment the servers are like a revolving door with thousands of people pushing as hard as they can to get themselves in without any regard to others, ultimately screwing everyone

You WILL lose everything you've worked for at some point - be it another player or server fuck up.  It happens to the best of us. 

I'm fine with losing all of the guns and gear I worked for if it's from a legitimate battle, but not if it's from a glitch. I'm guessing that this "you are dead" glitch in the experimental branch has been fixed, but I didn't want to risk losing all 4 of my guns, ammo, medical supplies, etc.

Experimental will give you a different character. And every time you log in you risk losing all your gear. 

Hunger seems pretty broken right now i've spent all my play time just eating trying to keep my hunger away from starving status seems to be draining insanely fast!

i can't eat as much as it need to fill so far 7 cans down in 15 minutes and still fighting the status notifications.

Part of the problem is a known crash, that we've already fixed but that we have not pushed to experimental yet.

It's 11pm here so we will push it to experimental sometime tomorrow. The server crashes when someone tries to craft an object in hands that there is no space for.

• Like 5

Thanks for the update!

Keep being in charge of not being retarded ;)

There's plenty of loot in the experimental servers. I'm well geared up, and I haven't even left electro yet. My advice would be to take the road less travelled, and take what you can.

Today I saw a man wearing a Dallas mask on his dick... It was smiling at me... 

All masks are bugged like that.

I'm fine with losing all of the guns and gear I worked for if it's from a legitimate battle, but not if it's from a glitch. I'm guessing that this "you are dead" glitch in the experimental branch has been fixed, but I didn't want to risk losing all 4 of my guns, ammo, medical supplies, etc.

Not me. I expect to lose my gear at any time because this is alpha and I won't grieve over it but we should ask questions about why it happened then if there is progress to fix it.

4km/h actually.

Eh? In the mod you could always sprint forever....what mod have you been playing lol

4.83. actually

Not me. I expect to lose my gear at any time because this is alpha and I won't grieve over it but we should ask questions about why it happened then if there is progress to fix it.

Just 5 minutes ago I wanted to check top floor of construction site building.

When I was on first floor game glitched and I fell throught stairs, luckly I survivied with no damage.

I lay down, kissed the ground and I am not going anymore on any stairs or ladders.

Considering DayZ is a game influenced by realism, you have it all wrong. For a start, don't think so coast-centric. Vehicle spawns would be scattered across the whole map, so only about 5 would be available to bambis. Vehicles would require repair as in the mod, which leaves you vulnerable while doing so and forces you to look for parts. Jerrycans to fuel cars would be needed, so players would go through a well trafficked area and find it empty of fuel. As for gearing up, it already takes a decent amount of time to get some stuff; weeks is a ridiculous expectation. I would suggest removing Balota Military Camp and decreasing the amount of full on military loot spawns if you don't like how easy it is to get a full kit, but we don't need many more items at the moment, especially cosmetic shit. What we need is vehicles, because they could potentially decrease banditry and make players explore the 225km squared map which is currently being ignored and wasted, which stops players from finding bugs in the far corners as they test. Vehicles are a "now" priority for letting players explore deeper; not different types, just one for now.

As a matter of fact all the people I now play dayz with have 'explored' 150% more than on a mod with vehicle's. Vehicle's are very far from needed and tend to get hoarded anyway so bugger to that idea cars and boats will come when they are ready. What you need to do sir is get off the cherno factory roof and go for a walk through the countryside. Personnaly id settle for gear respawns over any other bug fix but am quite content to wait until its ready (but secretly praying its in the next patch) but im not in charge so ill make best use of the tools I have at my disposal until Rocket and Co deliver me a new toolkit. Peace out, Beans suck. ;)

Edited by Luc1fer

Found out how to pick berries, but there Poisson... :/

screenshots or it didyn't happen

Rocket, I would love you forever for the Winchester to be put into DayZ SA, also lots of Love from my crew here in New Zealand.