rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

"- Gear: Improvised courier backpack added"

Could make them since the latest stable.  :huh: 

"- Systems: Notifications added to UI for hydration and high energy"

If you ask me, less of these, more of sounds. At least for Hardcore <3

"- Config: Berries have more nutrition now"

Been trying to find berries in the woods, chopping down bushes, but nothing. For hours. Well... more nutrition is good. For the berries. The ninja berries.   :| 

Edited by Meik0

"Known Issues:- Spawns:

- Loot is not spawning in military tents

- Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot"

But, loot also does not spawn in more than half of all enter-able buildings. Just thought I would mention this here.

These buildings include more than half of rural type homes (found in all villages/towns). Since previous update certain buildings have also lost spawn locations, e.g. back room of red brick bar, or "tool" room of large yellow house.

I have posted a bug report for this.
Edited by Apelo

"Known Issues:- Spawns:

- Loot is not spawning in military tents

- Spawns: Some structures in Svetlo currently do not spawn loot"

But, loot also does not spawn in more than half of all enter-able buildings. Just thought I would mention this here.

These buildings include more than half of rural type homes (found in all villages/towns). Since previous update certain buildings have also lost spawn locations, e.g. back room of red brick bar, or "tool" room of large yellow house.

I have posted a bug report for this.

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly.

This scares me a little.

When still no loot is respawning until the server restarts...... i feel bad

I mean serverhopping suxx as well, but sometime its necessary... for example when your selected server carries no loot anymore.... nowhere

Edited by Rancor

- Login: Player queuing system introduced. Penalty waiting time added for switching server or disconnecting a server quickly.

This scares me a little.

That's the purpose of experimental. To test out these changes and see how we feel about them.

THIS THIS THIS!!!

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/1whk6p/dayz_changelog_033114782_pending/cf20nss?context=1

When you disconnect, you character waits around for 30 seconds (currently set in experimental but subject to change) before disappearing. Forgot to include that on patch notes.  

That's the purpose of experimental. To test out these changes and see how we feel about them.

Dont misunderstand me :)

Basiclly we need a system against server hopping and especially aginst combat logging. But i think these systems shouldn't be tested until the loot respawn is fixed.Cause if you grab a sever which is sucked out of all loot and you are looking for a server which just restarts... you may get a penalty... and that would suckt imho...

Items spawn in these places, they are just rare and/or other people find the area first and loot it.

Not true, the log cabin with the bedroom that has a bear rug. Never ever ever ever spawns loot. Promise.

unless loot is just like a .00001% chance to spawn lol.

Edited by dakisback