RadikulRAM

What's the current hacking status like in DayZ:SA?

Thats why you shouldnt think.

You should think before you post. No reason for this offensive remark, if you had an issue with what he said report it to the admins.

(This wouldn't be the first time you said something out of line and had to edit it)

Edited by Beck
  • Like 2

I shot someone and found one as well . I dropped it in the forest though.

• Like 1

The unlimited magazines are NOT HACKED. I repeat, NOT HACKED. I won't post how to make them but I can do so with three easily attainable in-game items.

NOT HACKED.

..//..

Since crash sites havent been working, there is NO source for M4 ammo and the only people able to use it are those who have the hacked magazines.

..//..

since before the patch I have 3x60 ammo for my M4 and a full 2x30 mag. not hacked. not duped. I don't use that gun a lot

Edited by pilgrim

Hacked in m4  and magazines are not result of hacks but exploit of game engine/server thus can't be dealt with by BattEye. We gotta dean with it till devs fix it.

Don't know if you meant to do that, but it's funny none the less.  Totally agree on hacking vs exploiting.

Well I have to disagree fully with the OP here, I have 2 guys running fully kitted out M4s with more than enough ammo to last a week with out having to restock (hopefully the crash sites will be fixed by then) not to mention we killed another 2 guys with fully kitted M4s 60 round mags and a shed load of ammo none of which were glitched. So your comment about "KNOWN" that m4 guy has a glitched mag is 100% inaccurate.

Edited by RagedDrew

Uhm, just wanted to let you know my character on stable / hardcore has a M4 and I have much ammo all in 60 round stacks. Not because I'm a hacker but because my character survived over 3 months, so be careful with you assumptions.

I have an M4 on both my stable characters.

I have many 60rd. mags for each.

I have not died since probably March or earlier.. I never exploit. Not even hopping. 

DO NOT SHOOT EVERYONE YOU SEE WITH AN M4. 

• Like 1

Thats fine that you guys still have 5.56 ammo, but you have to realize you're definitely in the minority there. Outside of hacked glitched mags and duplication there is very little legit 5.56 ammo available.

Hacked mags aka "Unlimited Ammo" OR Duped mags?

Duping is alive and well, I met a player who was inside prison wall at the NEAF Base, before the last update, why he didn't kill me I'll never know, maybe he was lonely lol....he showed me how to get inside the wall, then he showed me how to dupe his gear.

I thought , how sad is this? I really do hope they fix it soon, that , and the use item exploits.

So im hoping you where the good guy here and wrote up a detailed bug report, with a full instruction set on re-producing the exploits?

Thats what we have to do, in order for this to be fixed.

Nothing will ever happen if they get no information on how to do these exploits.

Thats fine that you guys still have 5.56 ammo, but you have to realize you're definitely in the minority there. Outside of hacked glitched mags and duplication there is very little legit 5.56 ammo available.

Maybe people just need to stop KoS'in and save their ammo lol.

So im hoping you where the good guy here and wrote up a detailed bug report, with a full instruction set on re-producing the exploits?

Thats what we have to do, in order for this to be fixed.

Nothing will ever happen if they get no information on how to do these exploits.

It seems to me you are assuming everyone knows how to glitch a mag, not to mention the DEVs are well aware of the problem and as far as I knew it was fixed a few weeks (maybe even a month) back.

That's debatable that us legit M4 carriers are the minority. Just because ran into a few doesn't mean much in the scale of a million players.

I still have my M4 from March because I haven't really been playing much, and for some reason I can't run into hostile people on 40 man servers; everyone's been super chill.

I dont see much problem with glitched mags, since ammo and 60 round mags are extremely easy to gain, and if you cant kill a person with 60 rounds, then oh well.

Anyways I dont see much point in such threads, it is a well known issue, and it would be silly to think, that devs are not working on fixing that problem.

Maybe people just need to stop KoS'in and save their ammo lol.

Valid point. I don't really KOS unless someone is super geared, but I definitely need to conserve more. I saw no need to conserve ammo in the previous patches as it was so easy to get your hands on. Adapt & survive. (or glitch & dupe)

That's debatable that us legit M4 carriers are the minority. Just because ran into a few doesn't mean much in the scale of a million players.

I still have my M4 from March because I haven't really been playing much, and for some reason I can't run into hostile people on 40 man servers; everyone's been super chill.

Thats true. I can only speak from my experience. And my experience in the last week has been more than half the people carrying M4's also had a glitched mag.

I dont see much problem with glitched mags

You don't see a problem with someone having infinite bullets without having to reload whatsoever? I don't agree.

Edited by blaeZ

I dont see much problem with glitched mags, since ammo and 60 round mags are extremely easy to gain, and if you cant kill a person with 60 rounds, then oh well.

Anyways I dont see much point in such threads, it is a well known issue, and it would be silly to think, that devs are not working on fixing that problem.

Has to be the most idiotic post I've read today. First off, glitched anything or using any sort of glitch/cheat is against all game's ToS and their EULA. Second of all, how is ammo so easily obtained if the place they spawn is bugged and not spawning?

Edited by RagedDrew

Hacked in m4  and magazines are not result of hacks but exploit of game engine/server thus can't be dealt with by BattEye. We gotta dean with it till devs fix it.

Hahaha I get the joke!

We gotta "dean" with it instead of " deal"   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Valid point. I don't really KOS unless someone is super geared, but I definitely need to conserve more. I saw no need to conserve ammo in the previous patches as it was so easy to get your hands on. Adapt & survive. (or glitch & dupe)

Thats true. I can only speak from my experience. And my experience in the last week has been more than half the people carrying M4's also had a glitched mag.

You don't see a problem with someone having infinite bullets without having to reload whatsoever? I don't agree.

Nor do I, 99.9% of the time I'll shoot when shot at or if I bare witness to some sort of bandit act.

• Like 1

The unlimited magazines are NOT HACKED. I repeat, NOT HACKED. I won't post how to make them but I can do so with three easily attainable in-game items.

NOT HACKED.

You should post that to the tracker. You can mark it private so only the devs can see.

It seems to me you are assuming everyone knows how to glitch a mag, not to mention the DEVs are well aware of the problem and as far as I knew it was fixed a few weeks (maybe even a month) back.

Im assuming the guy who said he was showed how to do it, knows hows its done. Did i ever mention everybody?

The devs might be aware, they might not be aware, thats why we write up detailed bug reports.

But i do remember them mentioning it being fixed, although if dupped gear and glitched magazines keeps popping up, we kinda have to assume its not fixed completely.

And even if the devs are "well aware" it can never hurt to give them more information on how to re-produce said dupe/glitch tbh.

You should post that to the tracker. You can mark it private so only the devs can see.

See this guy knows what should be done aswell :)

I've already posted it on the tracker. I've posted a bunch of exploits there that have still yet to be fixed. It's obviously not high on their list.

I've already posted it on the tracker. I've posted a bunch of exploits there that have still yet to be fixed. It's obviously not high on their list.

If it doesnt breake the game and makes it unplayable, i doubt they will look into it atm :)

And no, i dont condone dupping/glitching, but it doesnt make the game unplayable either, so its understandable why theres no focus on it, in this phase of development.

one day in berezino: kill a squad, all same gear, every slot is filled the same. all unlimited m4 mags with every handguard mp buttstock mp and acog and glitching through wall like no one is watching. stop hammertime!

Yeah, you can still make them. Every patch I check to see if I can still get into certain walls, under certain buildings, duplicate food/ammo, wall peek, check the gamma glitch, and see if I can still make infinite mags.

So far, NONE of the above issues have been properly fixed.

The devs either can't or don't want to.

inb4 fanboy mod.

"Almost every guy"? I seriously doubt that. I've not encountered a single hacker yet.

go on highpop

go to the backyard behind the bar in berezino.

spot a squad: everyone has the same gear, inc m4. kill them check their m4. good luck

me and my friend went into a squadfight today, killed the last two guys of them who survived. 5 akms, tons of ammo! 6 m4's and everyone with unlimited mag.

if you dont believe, its your point.

Edited by newguyzombie