lynn.zaw

Stable Update 1.10

28 minutes ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

If there was any question that DayZ was a survival game, there shouldn't be anymore.  There's probably already an "UnlimitedEnergy" mod.

That's why I love this game. its always been a good mix PVP/PVE but this game is way more PVE now then ever before I mean they mise well take the PVP out all together its so hard to run it now. Replacing my mags with Food sad day!

3 minutes ago, HootieHoo Gaming said:

That's why I love this game. its always been a good mix PVP/PVE but this game is way more PVE now then ever before I mean they mise well take the PVP out all together its so hard to run it now. Replacing my mags with Food sad day!

I probably end up dying with too many mags I never get to use anyway.

I haven't had time to play much since the update but I'm looking forward to it. I suspect the food decay will be a bit harsh and need to be lessened a bit. I was playing on a hardcore server last week that didn't have decay times this short and it was a challenge.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, helpthedeadwalk said:

If there was any question that DayZ was a survival game, there shouldn't be anymore.  There's probably already an "UnlimitedEnergy" mod. 

The official north can not provide different scenarios for players? Why, in some matters always offer mods server, and in matters of performance offer not to play on the mods server? Maybe because for ~25,000 (according to Steam) the players lack a better server where the game can work without problems. Maybe because the ~6,000,000-bought game can't get a release without a broken Day?

Edited by lex__1

@ImpulZ: I dug up three buried crates, then buried them with a pristine shovel. Now the state of the shovel is damaged. This seems very extreme! I know that tools have been rebalanced, but is this bugged? 

I like that things degrade and need repair. Can the shovel be repaired?

Before everyone starts calling me a hoarder, here are the contents of said crates:

1) Tundra and FX45 ammo.  (Used for hunting and covert infected dispatching.) Gun cleaning kit and some duct tape.

2) Canned food, extra canteen, can opener, chlorine tablets, gas stove.

3) Spare set of hunter gear and brown hiking boots.

The majority of raiders and thieves on PS4 will despawn your gear if they find it, so I don’t keep a tent or a base. So far I have had luck with this strategy and greatly enjoy the freedom it allows me. Now it seems that I will have to find a new shovel almost every session. This doesn’t seem right, because the description of the shovel says it has a strong steel blade (which easily splits both soil and skulls), but behaves as if it were made of cheap plastic.

• Thanks 2

Ok so after the new update, all cars are now bouncing around and lagging all over, Private server, was well balanced before the update, now its a nightmare and a lot of regular players on the server are dying. is anyone experiencing this issue, cause the game is pretty unplayable now

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Again a huge concentration of cheaters on private servers and in very large numbers on "Runningmanz livonia". I should clarify in advance that there are two of us who have seen the same thing at the same time and died the same way. 3 lives, 3 cheaters who teleport to me or fly hack. The number 1 priority is there, to eradicate cheating !! Otherwise the players will end up leaving this game. Spend 3 hours looting to take an headshot of a guy that appears or disappears as he wants and in various places depending on the movements we make, that gets really boring. For those who still don't believe it, search google and see how easily it is possible to cheat with software that is obviously completely undetectable. Battleye AT WORK NOW !!! Bohemia, DO WHAT IS NECESSARY to eradicate this cancer !!

Edited by lvw06
  • Thanks 1

Is there any known fix for losing the ability to sprint or climb after breaking your leg on PS4? Currently experiencing this issue. Quite problematic 

13 minutes ago, ScrubsonicV2 said:

Is there any known fix for losing the ability to sprint or climb after breaking your leg on PS4? Currently experiencing this issue. Quite problematic 

fix your leg? duuh obviously?

On 11/19/2020 at 1:29 PM, FabianoMartins said:

PT-BR
Mudança de tipo sanguíneo e fator rh é normal em servidor privado sem wipe?
Segue o vídeo!

EN
Is blood type and rh factor change normal on a private server without wipe? Follow the video!

27 minutes ago, FabianoMartins said:

PT-BR
O que aconteceu com o status de alimentação?
A pessoa come 4 pedaços de carne, enche o indicador, porém em pouquíssimo tempo o indicador já está no amarelo!
Assim vamos ter que matar umas 10 vacas para ir do litoral ao centro do mapa.

EN
What happened to the feed status?
The person eats 4 pieces of meat, fills the indicator, but in a very short time the indicator is already yellow!
So we will have to kill 10 cows to get from the coast to the center of the map.

18 minutes ago, FabianoMartins said:

PT-BR
Não falo em encontrar comida...
Falo na velocidade em que está baixando o indicador...
Antes com o estomago cheio durava 10 minutos, por exemplo, para descer o indicador. Agora está durando muito menos, quase a metade do tempo, e já baixa o indicador.

EN
I'm not talking about finding food ...
I speak of the speed at which the indicator is lowering ...
Before with a full stomach it took 10 minutes, for example, to lower the indicator. It is now lasting much less, almost half the time, and the indicator is already down.

On 11/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, lynn.zaw said:

KNOWN ISSUES

• The player may not regain the ability to sprint and climb after healing a broken leg

7 hours ago, ScrubsonicV2 said:

7 hours ago, KajMak64Bit2 said:

fix your leg? duuh obviously?

Obviously it´s still under the "known issues" section - so right now, there´s not much you can do, except wait for a hotfix, or hide/bury your gear and restart.

Is there an issue with loot spawning? Apparently the mechanic has been changed to cycle over days instead of hours and reports I'm hearing are clans hitting a server, grabbing a ton of gear leaving nothing for anyone else?

56 minutes ago, Jex said:

Is there an issue with loot spawning? Apparently the mechanic has been changed to cycle over days instead of hours and reports I'm hearing are clans hitting a server, grabbing a ton of gear leaving nothing for anyone else?

look in the patch notes its all there. they have changed the loot table now because of the problem you stated. things now will respawn after 8 to 4 to 2 hours respectively.

one thing people have commented on the private server, pristine saw only cuts 30 planks max before ruined, thats a little excessive imo, ok Ive upped the levels of the sharpening stones but is there a way to edit the durability of items

• Thanks 1

Bugs I've noticed so far:

1. Flashbangs and grenades will explode in your inventory when picked up.

2. Vehicle suspensions are fuuuuuuuuu*ked again.

3. M3S can't store some specific items in inventory (Generator and long sticks are all I've discovered so far).

4. Uncurable diseases (virus?) are back. Kept all stats in grey while taking vitamins / tetracycline / charcoal tabs for 30+ minutes next to a fireplace. Nothing. Maybe I'm stupid.

Absolutely loving the shelters, weather changes, and having the V3S back though. Great job guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Soo the Update is 2 Days old - and more bugs are now in the game!

The biggest Problem is the Serverperformance. We have an Vanilla Server and the cars didnt work with more than 40 Players. We have 64gb Ram and a E3-1275V6 with more than 4ghz.

Maybe you can do something usefull: Make the Serversoftware better - you ruin all communitys. Not everybody has 100€ or more, to host a server, with 5ghz or more..

Fix that.

• Thanks 1

Hello. Logistics of customer communication and studio development is broken. When will the logistics repair in the studio take place? Bad Stable Updates - where stability is not in the right place. Why are tickets created on the Day's Feedback tracker? Tickets with problems there more than 2.5 years, do not get work on problems. Updates on the pilot get feedback about the problem, but it doesn't work. It was also on Armagh3, tickets about the problem get stuck for a long time - then we are told that it is too late that it would fix no resources, as the main group of developers is working on a new Infusion. Now there are a lot of problems in Day 1.00 -1.10, and we are told that the main development team is now working on the new Arma4. We have broken games Arma3 2.0 and Day 1.10, without the right to get repairs in the right place and at the right time. Day's 1.00 has a big problem desynchronizing the client-server-client in all aspects of the interaction in the game, but the technical support does not answer anything about these problems. Why are players silently waiting to address the performance issue of Day's servers?

The official north can not provide different scenarios for players? Why, in some scenario questions always offer mods server, and in matters of performance offer not to play on the mods server? The circle of choice closes, as the player everywhere can suddenly get a negative experience. Negative experience is often associated with problems of the game. The player spends hours developing the experience of the character, for example, got into the car, and died within 5-10 minutes, as the car was thrown for 100 meters, hit and crashed.
I hope for your understanding. Sorry for my Google translation.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T155184

For the love of god fix what is broken before adding content. I love the broken leg, but duping is as bad as ever. The new shock tunnel vision affect is excellent, yet falling through the map and swimming has been a thing for at least the last 3 updates. Upping the nutritional value and adjusting temperature variances is great, less so is a bucking bronco vehicle. This house of cards is about to crash, the busiest official servers all lag to the point the game is unplayable. Developers response to the food issue but silence about these core flaws is typically arrogant. Great ideas but poor management and execution. - Frustrated in Solnichy

3 hours ago, GcA_007Promi said:

Soo the Update is 2 Days old - and more bugs are now in the game!

The biggest Problem is the Serverperformance. We have an Vanilla Server and the cars didnt work with more than 40 Players. We have 64gb Ram and a E3-1275V6 with more than 4ghz.

Maybe you can do something usefull: Make the Serversoftware better - you ruin all communitys. Not everybody has 100€ or more, to host a server, with 5ghz or more..

Fix that.

And people were telling me it was badly run servers, and underpowered hardware when I bring this up on every patch.  This is the NUMBER ONE PROBLEM with this game.   Devs, please FIX IT PERMANENTLY.

9 hours ago, GcA_007Promi said:

Hi,

Do you rent your server?

Are you the sole users of that server?

yo all. thx for update, but here is some bugs what i found:

unable to fix party tent more that one time(it keeps reset the fix circle) reconnect does not help;

AND biggest problem - in cherno at "Моя Столовая" house there is a party tent spawn on shelf that is inaccessible and immortal. found more than 8 of them in same house type;

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2295007388

found this one near damb(where road ends near train tracks ~ 010/083 cords)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2294542041

12 hours ago, Big Beej said:

4. Uncurable diseases (virus?) are back. Kept all stats in grey while taking vitamins / tetracycline / charcoal tabs for 30+ minutes next to a fireplace. Nothing. Maybe I'm stupid.

I caught myself cholera on experimental - now it really takes a long time to go away (in my case 5+ hours realtime, at least), but it´s not a bug, it´s intentional - diseases are now harder to overcome:

On 11/18/2020 at 4:48 PM, lynn.zaw said:

CHANGED

• The influenza disease is generally slower in increase and has a slower immune response to it
  • Antibiotics are now weaker and have a slower tick (in sync with the disease)
  • Cholera takes longer to build up and disappear, penalties scaled with disease progression and higher resistance against immunity
  • Charcoal tabs have now a slower tick and a delayed response in fighting Salmonella

• Beans 1

since this Update my char can not look into south. When i move my view to south, near his the vision snaps over south. It means, i cant aim at treats in south. Can somebody help me?

Good day, please tell me, after the last update of the server, I started to receive such errors, and after starting the server, everything just disappears from the server, both the loot that the player had and the fences

the error itself, and there are many such errors for all class names, while the errors are the same

WIN-UOQSJEBJAR9, 21.11 2020 02:38:39

Weapon.OnStoreLoad M4A1_Base<674475c0> trying to set muzzle index 1 while it only has 1 muzzles!
Class:      'M4A1_Base'
Entity id:2951222

Function: 'Error'
Stack trace:
scripts/1_Core/proto\endebug.c:44
scripts/4_World/entities\firearms\weapon_base.c:299

Runtime mode
CLI params: config serverDZ.cfg port 27015 profiles profiles dologs  adminlog  netlog  freezecheck  BEpath C:\OGP64\home\cyg_server\OGP_User_Files\8\battleye