ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/12/2018

16 hours ago, bent.toe said:

@ImpulZ

Tweaked what damage? Of weapons? Melee? Zombies? Other players?

Tweaked weather...meaning? Rain is back? 

Also, have night been changed?

How many hours until server restarts? 8? 12?

It's time you start talking to your community.

I've beat this horse too. According to Baty (it's in my Activity somewhere) they've never released the full information on patch notes. They want us to "discover on our own" or some bullshit along those lines.

Cuz we have the ability to see damage numbers, right? Cuz we have time to see how many hours are in-between server restarts, right? I could go on...

I understand some things should be discovered. I can't discover damage changes. Tell us the Ghillie is in. Now we have to discover how to craft it. Makes sense, right? I could go on...

It's laziness. Pure and simple.

This and what's labeled as "priority" are my biggest gripes with BI.

6 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

..//.. They want us to "discover on our own" or some bullshit along those lines.

Cuz we have the ability to see damage numbers, right? Cuz we have time to see how many hours are in-between server restarts, right? I could go on...

I understand some things should be discovered. I can't discover damage changes. Tell us the Ghillie is in. Now we have to discover how to craft it. Makes sense, right? I could go on...

It's laziness. Pure and simple - and it's yours.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

It's laziness. Pure and simple - and it's yours.

Hop off. I think it's time you get Ignored. K, bye.

• Like 1

12-13-2018 Stashes buried and barrels with stored items disappear once you leave sever and load back in.

Edited by JagKannabisSith

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I've beat this horse too. According to Baty (it's in my Activity somewhere) they've never released the full information on patch notes. They want us to "discover on our own" or some bullshit along those lines.

This and what's labeled as "priority" are my biggest gripes with BI.

I agree.

On 12.12.2018 at 4:31 PM, ESG Ghost said:

What about the glitch where we can't load rounds into the chamber of the guns? I know it's classed as jammed in the pc dayz but we have it added on Xbox but we can't fix it like the pc players do by holding "R"

They could just bind it to LB. “When you hold a gun in your hand hold LB to unjam. And tapp LB to pump a shotgun or pull the bolt on the mosin. And also to sykle a bullet on the other semi weapons.”

And why not hold your breath with pushing down the left stick. Like on every other game?

Is it possible to put back the size of back packs that you have reduced makes it harder to carry good gear, i understand it might cause problems in inventory but its hard when you have increased the size of items, like camo netting from 1 to 21 we are strugling to keep some good gear but thanks for updates.

Hey, great work on the update all at BI, still a long way to go but kudos to you for some great work so far.... As for the future all I'd say is please, PLEASE! Don't add anything else until you have fixed all issues/bugs/crashes and optimized everything to its full potential. Thanks

23 minutes ago, Calcifur said:

character wipe!!  what?!!  Just as I was getting somewhere!!

I lost 4 tents full of loot, 2 aks, an m4, and an svd, but I knew it was coming eventually so I'm not salty about it. My best advice to ya is - get started on a base early  (right after an update) so you can get the most out of it before it's inevitably wiped again

Cheers  

9 hours ago, JagKannabisSith said:

12-13-2018 Stashes buried and barrels with stored items disappear once you leave sever and load back in.

Damn man that’s rough 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HellaPlays said:

They could just bind it to LB. “When you hold a gun in your hand hold LB to unjam. And tapp LB to pump a shotgun or pull the bolt on the mosin. And also to sykle a bullet on the other semi weapons.”

And why not hold your breath with pushing down the left stick. Like on every other game?

I thought LB would be good in the movement section for the free look as RS is awkward af to hold down and use precisely while running or evading. Then while aiming all of what you suggested. Sounds good ?  

On 2018-12-12 at 3:58 PM, ImpulZ said:

ADDED

• Added: annoying sneez and cough together with more fps problems

FIXED

• Fixed: a problem where players were having fun

There :D

Edited by bent.toe

6 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

you feeling ok dude?  you look off color ...

23 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I remember playing a game once and not enjoying it. I think I stopped playing it if I recall correctly. 

11 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

Damn man that’s rough 

Yea man it was a hit. After severs came back up I made it to NWAF looted up found a barrel outside NWAF. I buried 2 dry bags with clips, ammo, and land mines. The barrel had 2 aks, matching uniforms, handcuffs with keys, and some other items. Logged out to make breakfast and logged back in and it was all gone ? 

On 12.12.2018 at 3:58 PM, ImpulZ said:

ADDED

• Added: Field shovel, farming hoe and ice axe can now be used to dig a garden plot

Has anyone seen one of those items?they supposed to be in the game since the last patch. Me and a couple friends  are looking for those since a week now but havent seen a single one. If someone has plz let me know and were. Area/town on the map and maybe type of building or in a Container ect

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you, including important fixes for the current issues:

Patchnotes

ADDED

Added: Extreme FPS lag so it's even more challenging for everyone

Added: Rangefinder , but it doesn't work

Added: Way more canned peaches and drinks, so you're guy can drink 15 cans of sprite a day and 10 cans of spaghetti, good luck surviving

Added: Broken shotgun

Added: Truck tires and truck battery, but no truck so you can carry that tire around till you never find one

FIXED

Fixed: Made it so that the wire will make the server crash

Fixed: Zombies can now attack you without being attacked when next to a wall

Fixed: Zombies can teleport to you and kill you

Fixed: We got rid of alot of loot to make the pvp experience even better

Fixed: Cars are working, but we made them broken too because we want you to test it!

Fixed: Inventory - we made the letters bigger and also changed the hud

LOL tho jk. butseriously.

Edited by Andrew Huk

25 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you, including important fixes for the current issues:

Patchnotes

ADDED

Added: Extreme FPS lag so it's even more challenging for everyone

Added: Rangefinder , but it doesn't work

Added: Way more canned peaches and drinks, so you're guy can drink 15 cans of sprite a day and 10 cans of spaghetti, good luck surviving

Added: Broken shotgun

Added: Truck tires and truck battery, but no truck so you can carry that tire around till you never find one

FIXED

Fixed: Made it so that the wire will make the server crash

Fixed: Zombies can now attack you without being attacked when next to a wall

Fixed: Zombies can teleport to you and kill you

Fixed: We got rid of alot of loot to make the pvp experience even better

Fixed: Cars are working, but we made them broken too because we want you to test it!

Fixed: Inventory - we made the letters bigger and also changed the hud

LOL tho jk. butseriously.

Ah, I see what you did there. 

Experienced the item stuck in hands bug again yesterday. I had binoculars in my hand that I picked up off the ground and used the quick select wheel to switch to my combat knife which was in my boot slot and was then unable to get the knife out of my hand after

i and my friends play on one server last month,build base and testing all new stuff. last update wipe,ok i take it (changing capacity slots,...). we start again build base and today all disappeared. yesterday evening server off,today back from work,start game,all gone. many hours and hard work. base with tents,barrels,generators,materials,many walls witch camo net,watch tower,some hiden barels around ..... on another place (same server) one car + barel and another place second car + barel. i think no players found all in one day on three another locations and all gone. server reset or something like that? 

this sucks, don't know when play dayz again

Is it worth base building yet or can your bases be destroyed super easy but rival players?