ImpulZ

Xbox Update 12/12/2018

1 hour ago, Gusto Musbe Baked said:

Still have the code 9 problem

Still have this problem but now it says "unable to get servers. There are no servers available with your current filter settings." 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charming Sounds said:

I cant get into any servers ?

Same for all of us.

I don't even see any servers on the list.

1 minute ago, bent.toe said:

Same for all of us.

I don't even see any servers on the list.

Probably more fixed server side stuff that they need longer than expected. Or issues detected.

However a small update by BI would be cool.

Topic cleaned.

Keep your offtopic && bickering to yourselves. Some of you already had their fair share of warnings about this, let's not have it come to this, a'ight?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Beans 1

I have questions about this update.. Why did you guys make it so we cant see the servers now? Are they offline? Why did they just make another update ( on Twitter about 4 mins ago) post for pc players and no update or anything for xbox players when the servers are down. Atleast tell us the servers are down cause maaaybe people think its their internet or something else.

Edited by Andrew Huk
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kichilron said:

Topic cleaned.

Keep your offtopic && bickering to yourselves. Some of you already had their fair share of warnings about this, let's not have it come to this, a'ight?

Well a reply would be nice not a shut down ? 

• Like 1

Just now, kichilron said:

Topic cleaned.

Lol saw this coming. In the words of Hancock, Good job!

On topic, I think. This shit crazy, bruh! It's my day off! I'm outchere tryin ta survive some shit and ya'll outchere hindering that pro cess.

I gotta base to build and get raided... again.

Just sayin... It's been a day since I had me some of that grade A steak over an open fire. Nah, mean? My character gettin the withdrawal shakes. Meat me the coast ;]

• Haha 3

yo!

Thank you for writing changes in the sourcecode. Good or bad? ..some say.  But it’s progress, means it is good.

to get it up and running, like 30mins ago, just wipe it all

best wishes

2 minutes ago, MyDayZrunning said:

yo!

Thank you for writing changes in the sourcecode. Good or bad? ..some say.  But it’s progress, means it is good.

to get it up and running, like 30mins ago, just wipe it all

best wishes

They just need to unplug it and plug it back in lol works everytime

5 minutes ago, Talamar1965 said:

Any chance that leatherworking is included soon?

Theyve how posted on twitter saying they're aware of the issue and working on it with the server provider so hopefully its back up and running... Lol maaybe they didnt pay the bills

2 minutes ago, Kurt Grimshaw said:

Just purchased this game like 15 mins ago and its not working ??

Shit got me roflmgdfao!

Had an update today. Shit broke the game. Twitter just posted that they know and are working on it.

9 minutes ago, Talamar1965 said:

Any chance that leatherworking is included soon?

Waiting on this, just like the bow. Only things I need to be added into the game. And private servers.

• Like 2

There it is. Please keep your feet warm and your heads cool.

And fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

19 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Waiting on this, just like the bow. Only things I need to be added into the game. And private servers.

Think I remember reading in a status update that the bow and throwable objects like grenades got moved to the far back burner priority wise. I think they have to code the entire physics system for them. Can't wait for the bow though it would make being a fresh spawn easier/more fun and being able to silently kill from a distance would be awesome

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DayzxPunisher said:

Nope my 17 tent 7 watchtower base is gone I was here before the update get back on and it’s gone

They did a server wipe all bases and stashes were deleted to preven errors from occurring after the update 

• Sad 1