Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139796

Heads up guys, 

We have a new Experimental update for you. What is new:

• changes to Chernarus colour palette
  • updates to the visual of stars
  • fixes for tips of trees/branches splitting in the wind

Please file tickets on any issues you find at feedback.dayz.com.

Character wipe.
Expect character and persistence wipes for every exp update moving forward!

Have a nice day!

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I absolutely love you guys.

• Like 2

Splendid!

• Like 3

You work on Whit Monday.
I bow before you people, and remove my hat.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Savagebalu said:

Is there anyone who able to download this patch?

I just did - usually you need to quit Steam and restart it, and the update should show up in your download queue.

37 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I know it's a relatively little thing in the big scheme of things, but I've been looking forward to this for a long time. I just checked it out, and the stars are significantly improved - and unless my eyes are deceiving me, I think they are even twinkling a little bit!

After all these years running around in Chernarus, I don't really need to navigate by the stars, but I love the fact that it now seems a much more feasible option for those that want to. The only thing that interferes with that now is the limitations to how far one can tilt their head up. However, I understand the purpose of that limitation, and wouldn't want to argue removing that just so I can see a few more stars.

Edited by chambersenator
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, OrLoK said:

Splendid!

Splendid indeed.....

qBIYsnt.jpg

Edited by koffeekage
Copy link error
  • Like 4

hi guys, i and my friend craft ghillie, and we saw a mistake in the skin of the ghillie. first screen "black texture" similar to old bug "black head" second screen head - only green spray, suit - green+black spray, gun - green+black but all three things have different colors, also I want to notice that сraft of skin in barrel, cancels all components in barrel after сraft's end, it makes impossible to make clothes of skin  

Nothing new on the annoying birds I guess :(

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

-snip-

Have a nice day!

Thanks!

Please lock old thread. :)

• Like 1

Could you finally issue the problem of vehicles' parts not being fully rendered on longer distance? It's quite funny to see levitating car without doors nor any wheels, derping through the plains. Same goes to the tents - you see players inside way before the tent is rendered, which is, erm, weird.

That thing bothers me since I bought the game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blyatimov said:

Could you finally issue the problem of vehicles' parts not being fully rendered on longer distance? It's quite funny to see levitating car without doors nor any wheels, derping through the plains. Same goes to the tents - you see players inside way before the tent is rendered, which is, erm, weird.

this needs fixing, yes.

11 minutes ago, Blyatimov said:

Pretty sure the vehicles are the way theyre supposed to be right now, they probably arent going to change at all ever again.

Edited by koffeekage
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Heads up guys, 

We have a new Experimental update for you. What is new:

• changes to Chernarus colour palette
  • fixes for tips of trees/branches splitting in the wind

Please file tickets on any issues you find at feedback.dayz.com.

Character wipe.
Expect character and persistence wipes for every exp update moving forward!

Have a nice day!

*BIG GIANT THUMBS UP*

Please lower the sound of ambient noise, or at least give players an option to lower it themself

dayz is giving me a headache atm, and if i turn down the effects, i dont hear either gunshots or footsteps...

just lower it with 25-50%...then its would be amazing, or to the same lvl as when theres ambient, but its quiet...

1 hour ago, DayZ Standalone News said:

noticeable changes? do you see the difference? 

This is more or less a fix that is aimed at making stars viable for navigation (there was a bug - all stars had the same magnitude during night time and so searching for any known constellations was quite a challenge).

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, mallar3006 said:

Please lower the sound of ambient noise, or at least give players an option to lower it themself

dayz is giving me a headache atm, and if i turn down the effects, i dont hear either gunshots or footsteps...

just lower it with 25-50%...then its would be amazing, or to the same lvl as when theres ambient, but its quiet...

Please lower the sound of the player himself, we listen to much the breathing of our guy. You walk in the forest, you listen more it than the sound of the environment, it's painfull,  mostly with the same song since ten years.

Or an option to reduce sound of our guy and listen the good audio environment

I'm still unable to join any server because steam won't update game for me. Should I just wait or is there any way to speed things up?  My game version is still 0.62.139748

I tried:

• restarting steam, computer
  • switching to stable then back to experimental

34 minutes ago, dwojityv said:

I'm still unable to join any server because steam won't update game for me. Should I just wait or is there any way to speed things up?  My game version is still 0.62.139748

I tried:

• restarting steam, computer
  • switching to stable then back to experimental

Did you try verifying the cache

• Like 1

Not easy to kill a "fly wolf" at the new castle

Sorry for the brightness, i'm not an expert with shadowplay

Edited by HRF.DAYZ
  • Like 3

I have an idea as how you can stop people from spamming wells, just have it so when the animation completes it hydrates them...

It ain't that hard, you already have it with other action like the apple tree, food, water bottles, etc.

Trips to the well aren't as dangerous/immersive as they used to be :(

Edited by KrimZone
  • Like 1