jedimfp

PREVIEW PROGRAM

Approaching the beta so interested me when it will dayz in preview program on xbox.now is primary platform xbox for me (PC only Dayz),so I would welcome playing on it

Do you mean when will the game be released on XBOX? If that's the question, I doubt it will be released with DayZ in beta. I'll say it'll be released after DayZ gets fully released on PC.

preview program on xbox is like early acces on steam

We are working hard on Xbox version now. 

We'll share any news here when we have them :).

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hello,

Can you confirm or deny that the map will be Namalsk?

Thanks,

-Weyland

Why don't they release a 0.60 alpha for the Xbox one preview program and then try and work on that and the 0.61 on pc and jedimfp is right its like steam 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joeymac said:

Why don't they release a 0.60 alpha for the Xbox one preview program and then try and work on that and the 0.61 on pc and jedimfp is right its like steam 

That would take too many man hours to do effectively cutting the amount of time they could use on working on .63 in half. I think i speak for most of the community that we would prefer them prioritize .63 than anything else. And i'm sure that's what they're doing right now.

• Like 1

On 16. 3. 2017 at 2:51 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

this is great news

diky Baty 

Edited by jedimfp
  • Like 1

On 3/17/2017 at 2:32 PM, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

Hello,

Can you confirm or deny that the map will be Namalsk?

Thanks,

-Weyland

I can not confirm anything right now. 

On 3/18/2017 at 2:33 AM, Joeymac said:

We’re focused on delivering PC BETA first.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2017 at 3:44 AM, Baty Alquawen said:

I can not confirm anything right now. 

We’re focused on delivering PC BETA first.

What about PS4 version? Will that be planned, or only an Xbox version for now? Appreciate if you can answer that, but understand if you cannot. ;)

19 hours ago, lrishjake said:

What about PS4 version? Will that be planned, or only an Xbox version for now? Appreciate if you can answer that, but understand if you cannot. ;)

We are working on both versions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

I really appreciate hearing that. Thank you. 

(my brain cannot function with xbox controllers)

DayZ Is Gonna Die Before Its Even Released As A Full Game... They're Dragging The Patches & Updates On PC... It Was Suppose To Be On Xbox PP In 2015 ... Its Now April 2017. I'm Hype For This Game Don't Get Me Wrong Almost Spent 1000$+ For A Gaming PC For This Game Only But With The Updates Being Dragged On PC It Would Have Been A Waste Of Money Smh I Soon Give Up On DayZ

I'm curious how it will be on xbox scorpio :-)

Oh I would love to test this out on the Scorpio when it is available! ;-) Of course if there is some early access on Xbox One (Scorpio) I will probably purchase! ;-) However, it would be cool if those that originally picked up early access on Steam would be able to test on Xbox too. I also understand that development of a good game is not free.

On 05/04/2017 at 1:49 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

Dafuq ? why are you working on those currently ? all your time and effort should be bringing the PC version 3 years upto date....

On 4/26/2017 at 10:59 AM, Reece D Asbury said:

Dafuq ? why are you working on those currently ? all your time and effort should be bringing the PC version 3 years upto date....

I think development is best left to those with the know how.

L

• Like 2

Considering the official and dwindling numbers  (http://steamcharts.com/app/221100), the DayZ player base has been reduced to  a small aggregation of extremely devoted fans.

Gone are the days (and numbers) of success and excitement of 2013 and 2014. 

The console version (XB1/PS4), is basically BI's last chance to breath some life (and players), back into this game. If successful, it might even get some PC people back to DayZ.

Unfortunately, the more "casual" nature of most console gamers is hardly compatible with the "survival simulator" direction DayZ has taken. With Playerunknown's Battlegrounds also coming to the consoles this fall, I think DayZ  will have a hard time competing with it. Yes, two different types of game, but which one do you think will appeal more to the console crowd?

Time will tell,but the odds are unfavorable.

Edited by Lexman61

Some announcements on E3 ? 

hope so :-)

scorpio

BETA is close,will be DayZ in game preview (early acces) on xbox and will be support xbox one X (resolution,fps) ?

please 

• Like 1

Is there anymore information on the Xbox one release? I have DayZ on my PC but I have been using my Xbox more and it would be great if DayZ would come out.

• Like 1

On 18. 1. 2018 at 4:48 AM, Christopher Felts said:

Is there anymore information on the Xbox one release? I have DayZ on my PC but I have been using my Xbox more and it would be great if DayZ would come out.

No, sorry, we just know it'll happen at some point this year - stay tuned though, we'd love to share a bit more at GDC in March :)

On 5. 8. 2017 at 8:13 AM, jedimfp said:

BETA is close,will be DayZ in game preview (early acces) on xbox and will be support xbox one X (resolution,fps) ?

please 

Yes, we'll release in Game Preview first. We will support both Xbox One X and Xbox One, the versions of the game will ultimately be the same, initially probably even run on 1080p both, with One X providing some additional FPS.

On 24. 10. 2017 at 8:04 PM, SilverWolfe79 said:

Any updates on how it's going? What's the likelihood of insider program testing?

We're not considering insider testing now.

• Like 2