Experimental prep 30 minutes ago.

EDIT: Ninja'ed.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

Experimental prep

"30 minutes ago (November 26, 2015 – 16:34:30 UTC)"

:ph34r:

Oh, and teh serverz went downz.

Wow,perfect timing for me. I just collected three tents and had to go to the coin laundry in real life. I come back and read about the next update - perfect! I wonder if that's gonna add the bus, or if it is just a hotfix for the inventory issue. Anyway, good to see the devs so actively pushing towards a complete vehicle release and hopefully a switch to stable at some point. I must say, I really enjoy the experimental servers more, but I'm looking forward to building camps that last a bit longer, on stable. 

Good thing we met yesterday, Tatanko and unknown guys ;) I guess Camp Friendly is no more, after the update. But I'll rebuild! Starting with those three tents :)

• Like 1

Now.

26.9 DL'd

version # 130651

I was just about to post the same  :thumbsup:

Also, no character wipe, I'm still in Stary Yar holding a barrel  :P

• Like 1

Aha this happened to me last night when me and a friend were taking fire , funniest damn thing ever .. just double tap or triple tap the left key it should stop !

I've tapped all sorts of buttons, my character won't stop. I know the issue where the button is like stuck and you double tap it to unstuck it, but this time it won't work.

<<<---Plays video games with kids sometimes, almost always regrets it; used to be a kid once too, so whatever.

Dude, it is normal for helicopters to despawn. I just waited too long for you to get down there. My bad for not just rushing to it. Your bad for not being able to run from Veresnik to Pogo in less than 20 minutes for a little bit of backup.

One of these days, I'll get that whole mulitquote thing down.

odd I don't remember it doing that for the past updates must have been lucky really lucky to happen twice in a matter of two days I'll be heli hunting for an m4 and vss soon in the pass I plan on going from zeleno to the pass and to pulkovo.

I got hydrated using my hands at a well and then I drank until stuffed from a pond.

Don't know if it's been reported yet but that seems to be fixed.

Also, banana still doesn't go into holster  :P

• Like 3

What server are you playing on? Id like to at least see new vehicle live.

PM'd the server and  location

:huh: that only happens to me if my inventory is full, just double checked it now too.

Are you sure you are using the "-newui" parameter in launch options?  You have to put that in, it is not default.

Good news! No persistance reset with todays update

• Like 1

It seems like there has been a vast improvement to player position and desynch across almost every aspect of the game.

Magazines and hotbar now cooperate.

Dropped and swapped items are not ghosting.

I want to say that this is the best version of .59 yet....

We shot some infected in Severograd and everything went smoothly there.

I did not test melee interaction with infected.

Possible new art asset in environment.... light blue barrel?

Seen here as rain water catch under a gutter and as part of a junk pile.

Le5ACSf.jpg

p3JKbxv.jpg

^^^Hmmm, wouldn't the pallets in the 2nd pic be just perfect for barricading...?

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 7

I want to say that this is the best version of .59 yet....

Have to agree. Solid patch imo.

• Like 3

Have to agree. Solid patch imo.

Absolutely.. nice going guys :rolleyes:

Barnabus said it: no persistence wipe! Camp Friendly is still there and I expanded it with two tents and another barrel for tanning leather. One of the guys from last night came by too and we ran some supplies for the camp. I think about making an event there ("hunting dayz"), where we each put our name on a sheet of paper, toss it in the barrel and then have to pick one from the barrel at random. Then each group of 2-4 would set out to go hunting for two full days and nights and return to the camp. Whoever has the most leather at the end of the day wins. Don't know what they'd win, but a little friendly competition is never wrong ^^

The problem with that is, I didn't see animals for a while...

The update is running smooth for me. I had no duplicating issues and the worst thing that happened is that plant material stays in the inventory, even when it is 0%. This game has made serious progress, since I first bought it and I'm deeply in love!

This is what Camp Friendo looks like now. One of the barrels you can't see, because it is behind the tent. If you happen to come across it, please consider leaving things as they are. There is no ammo or weapons there anyway and my only intention for this camp was for people who find it to have a good time there. 

2015-11-26_00027_zpste0a5vfx.jpg

2015-11-26_00020_zpshxmk0fxb.jpg

Edited by S3V3N
  • Like 7

Ugh, player to player desync is shit.  My FPS is pretty good but it was like the guy was teleporting around me.  I had the door covered and poof there he was shooting the shit outta me.

hey guys,

i am playing 0.59exp all the time now but i did not get the new loot spawns right. can you help me with one of the following questions?

1. pistol suppressors! in .58 they i found them in police cars, in the civilan house type with the shelves room and in helicopter crash sites. now i find them nowhere, not a single one! did anybody find one yet and where did you see them spawn now?

2. optics for mp5: same question, where do they spawn now?

3. ump45: in .58 i found them alwaays in the officer tents, now nowhere. only american crash sites now?

last question, not loot related: i see the new symbols (thirst etc.) in the right corner but they are not active. is that normal? i also dont see status effects any more, do you guys got a solution for that?

thanks in advance.

j.

hey guys,

can anybody help me on my questions please?

thanks!

What happened to SNG 02?

hey guys,

thanks!

Have found the UMP mags in barracks

Pistol Supressor I one in a police car yesterday.

Haven't seen any crash sites yet in the most recent .59, but never found an UMP 45 at any that I found last week. 

Stuff is getting harder and harder to find.  Some loot respawns seem dynamic too in that the stuff there keeps changing once in awhile even if no one touches it.  Hard to tell.

It's getting harder and harder to be a Rambo wannabe

Are you sure you are using the "-newui" parameter in launch options?  You have to put that in, it is not default.

Yes Mr beloved comrade citizen bean king ;)

0SXh1fv.jpg

• Like 1

hey guys,

thanks!

Found a pistol suppressor in a barn top floor north east border of cherno when playing with Dudestar100 and Tatanko the other day.

Yeah the new symbols dont work just gotta wing it, easy fix, use the old ui until they sort it i guess. 

Cant help you with your other questions though.

Started a 3PP character so I could leave my 1PP where it was for meet up purposes later.

I'm pretty sure I started south of Berezino and as soon as I spawned I found a pipsi, a kvass, bacon, and a spring hunter jacket.

I decided that this was the limit of my luck and started inland.

As I ran along a cement wall looking for a way through I thought I heard footsteps on the other side.

I immediately broke back towards the coast to a nearby blue doored corrugated warehouse.

I had just enough time to run inside and get up the stairs (where a hockey stick lay), before they came to the door I had just ran through.

I announced that I was a new spawn and had no weapons or intent to fight them.

One guy answered back in a European accent that they weren't going to shoot me and he asked if I needed food.

I replied that I did and that it was a Thanksgiving miracle that they didn't KoS me AND they gave me food!

Of course in the excitement of my encounters I often forget to take screenshots and this was no exception.

I now had more than enough food to run for a good while and after a couple hours, a couple of police stations, and a few towns worth of looting, I'm fairly well armed but not really well supplied.

It seemed like loot spawn was tweaked somehow again in this build.

It's hard for me to comment on any of the client crashes and client errors I'm seeing in the server, or reported here.

I have not encountered these problems myself.

Considering I'm playing on new comp>fresh win install>recent DayZ install everything runs as well as you would expect (thankfully).

This barrel, obvious trap, given a wide berth.

npZfaBg.jpg

The standing dead is still a thing. Scared the crap out me standing near a feeding station with knife in hand.

NiWSLgR.jpg

Apparently though, they do fall down as well. (Outside police station.)

nZRywjX.jpg

So, partially fixed?

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

-snip-

Like I said: you meet people and they want to give you stuff, holding hands and skipping merrily away through the meadows. I meet escaped convicts and sociopaths. 

• Like 3

Like I said: you meet people and they want to give you stuff, holding hands and skipping merrily away through the meadows. I meet escaped convicts and sociopaths. 

It's your aftershave.

There I said it.

• Like 4