kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

For extra ninja-stealthiness  :)

Since they are very common now I use them up, when they were harder to find I wouldn't waste them on zeds

Supply and demand I suppose.

True but still, I rather leave them for other players on the ground than wasting it on something like a suppressor. :)
  • Like 1

Wow, I searched the prison for Mp5 for days now, today I got to Zelenogorsk and there a dozens of MP5s^^ 

However, how do I attach the Rail Handguard? I cannot unattach the normal foregrip oder something...

Maybe posted before and I missed it, but items in trucks now persistent.  I was playing a few hours ago (SC-01).  Parked my truck in the middle of nowhere.  Just logged back in; my stuff is still in the truck, the fuel tank is full (was less than 1/2), and the truck is facing a different direction than how I parked it.  Yea!!

Edited by Thurman Merman

Wow, I searched the prison for Mp5 for days now, today I got to Zelenogorsk and there a dozens of MP5s^^ 

However, how do I attach the Rail Handguard? I cannot unattach the normal foregrip oder something...

I believe the hand guards aren't removable yet for some reason. Same issue with the AK hand guard.

• Like 1

You can't (at least I haven't been able to do so).  It's bugged at the moment.

• Like 1

I believe the hand guards aren't removable yet for some reason. Same issue with the AK hand guard.

Okay thanks

I am already crying because I have now a full equipped MP5 (with both pristine acog or rv1 rds...) and realising I am on experimental :(

I just wanted to lay this out clearly in case this conclusion wasn't spelled out earlier....

The loot meltdowns seem to be entire towns worth of loot spawning where the local cop cars spawn.

Some places piled so high it slows my game down to a crawl while loading.

E2jLD6W.jpg

• Like 3

I just wanted to lay this out clearly in case this conclusion wasn't spelled out earlier....

The loot meltdowns seem to be entire towns worth of loot spawning where the local cop cars spawn.

Some places piled so high it slows my game down to a crawl while loading.

E2jLD6W.jpg

I wonder if it's the entire town's loot, or just a lot of specifically police car loot.  Notice you don't see gloves or car batteries or hunters backpacks or hunting scopes.

• Like 1

Maybe posted before and I missed it, but items in trucks now persistent.  I was playing a few hours ago (SC-01).  Parked my truck in the middle of nowhere.  Just logged back in; my stuff is still in the truck, the fuel tank is full (was less than 1/2), and the truck is facing a different direction than how I parked it.  Yea!!

Can confirm this. Went back to a truck that had been left there over a day before, and there were still some miscellaneous items in it that we had left behind.

• Like 1

Can confirm this. Went back to a truck that had been left there over a day before, and there were still some miscellaneous items in it that we had left behind.

For the first time in a dozen or so patches, I can see me getting attached to my gear.  I can imagine the heartbreak when I load up a truck with all my goodies and die.  Not like a hidden tent you can run back to - this will provide great tension, I think.

• Like 2

Reason I blame hoppers is because I've noticed it happening since before 0.57. If it's not hoppers then m65 jackets must be rare as I haven't found any recently.

I have still been finding them in the three houses that spawn them, just not with the frequency I once did earlier in the build. 

They spawn at Crash sites.. that's it.

Untrue, they also spawn at both the large and small gingerbread style house and the brown two story houses.  Same places as the hunter jackets and tents.  Sometimes they are under other jackets, sometimes they are not there at all.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2

Also maybe old news, but when you pop the front tires on the V3S, you can just replace them with the middle set of tires to restore the vehicle's performance.  One of those police car loot piles hit me in the dark, savaging both front tires - the one on the N side of Pushto, steep hill, no way I could have maneevered out of there with shredded front tires.

Also maybe old news, but when you pop the front tires on the V3S, you can just replace them with the middle set of tires to restore the vehicle's performance.  One of those police car loot piles hit me in the dark, savaging both front tires - the one on the N side of Pushto, steep hill, no way I could have maneevered out of there with shredded front tires.

When you do this, I believe gas starts to drain at a very fast pace.

We've found 2 or 3 of them on Experimental. They spawn at Crash sites.. that's it. So it's not hoppers.

I found my m65 jacket in a log cabin with a bunch of wool jackets. I found about 10 of those cabins completely barren and I almost gave up looking in them, cept for my rule of EVERYWHERE until I find the stuff I want most. :-)

I'm carrying 3.  And 2 glow plugs.  I gave away 2 glow  plugs and a battery earlier, but can't find any takers for these.  I've even driven my truck into Elektro, Cherno, Vybor, and NWAF, jumped out, and asked if anyone wanted it....crickets.  

LOL "It's a trap!" I can imagine some shivering scared players hiding in the bushes thinking "If it seems too good to be true"

I've done this and it still seems to hit high. I was messing around with it last night with the same setup and just really couldn't get it to hit on the crosshairs. Scope removed, easy peasy. I'll try it again today.

It is a fun gun to use because it's so quite and practically 0 recoil. 

What condition is the scope? I'll get some close, medium, long range tries in tonight, since I have a range detector with a battery in it :-O

Can somebody please explain me why you should waste a PET Bottle as an Improvised Suppressor on an already very silent weapon?

I can see having 6 bottles, that if I found another one, I would make an improved suppressor for my model 70 and then if I found yet another bottle, I would make one for the sporter just for fun. If I recall, I had an improved suppressor on something and it seemed to ruin the aim, maybe it was a damaged bottle etc. I let off 4 shots in a row with the sporter and got swarmed by zombies, I suppose the suppressor might have saved me that indignity :-)  Speaking of noise, if you want to check if any zombies are around, squeeze the trigger on an MP5 for a few seconds and zombies from all around will be visiting you for lunch.

I'm sorry if someone mentioned it earlier, but...

...did any of you guys seen this weapon before?

o2mCAGN.jpg

CtR7vID.jpg

Yes, very common at the moment.

I wonder if it's the entire town's loot, or just a lot of specifically police car loot.  Notice you don't see gloves or car batteries or hunters backpacks or hunting scopes.

I think it's closer to an entire towns loot save for certain tables containing loot for sheds and deerstands but this is all conjecture.

My original conclusion is that it was all a giant cop car loot pile as well but the empty houses made me think it's directly the loot from those houses....

Still, just guess work based on observation.

Edited by BioHaze

Because you only need one PET bottle on your person, everything else is cannon fodder? My thoughts at least heh.

Yes, not super rare, but finding the magazines seems to be the hardest part. 

One pet bottle? I carry 6 :-) Course I have fleas, tics and leeches.

Reason I blame hoppers is because I've noticed it happening since before 0.57. If it's not hoppers then m65 jackets must be rare as I haven't found any recently.

Sometimes houses are empty. I don't see why they must be the result of server hoppers. 

I've found and passed up at least 5 or 6 M65 Jackets in the last few days. I'm wearing a t-shirt though because I keep overheating wearing anything heavier.

• Like 2

One pet bottle? I carry 6 :-) Course I have fleas, tics and leeches.

I used to be a pack rat but now I don't carry anything but a bottle, maybe a can of food and ammo. I ran from Gorka area to Berezhki down the east coast to Kamyshovo back up to Gorka with one bottle. I don't even think I drank it. There never comes a point where hydration is an issue really. 

Edited by Creamy Cowboy

You can't (at least I haven't been able to do so).  It's bugged at the moment.

OK, once more.  NOTE:  This work around only "works" on the AK 74.  

1. On the AK74 paint the wooden hand guard black.  Make sure you have an open space in your inventory, the wooden hand grip will detach and place itself in your inventory. 

2. Attach the rail hand guard to the AK74.

3. Throw away wooden hand guard.

4.  You will then find that you, still, will be unable to attach any thing meant to attach to the rails.   It'll look better but it won't work otherwise.  Bipod and flashlight still will not attach to the AK74, so it's bugged.

It is, at this point, completely impossible to swap out the hand guards on the AKM and the MP5 right now since they are bugged for some reason.

• Like 3

Also maybe old news, but when you pop the front tires on the V3S, you can just replace them with the middle set of tires to restore the vehicle's performance. One of those police car loot piles hit me in the dark, savaging both front tires - the one on the N side of Pushto, steep hill, no way I could have maneevered out of there with shredded front tires.

I haven't had any luck finding a plug yet but was wondering about that. As the trucks get more persistent like not spawning with new tires at reset I wonder if you'll be able to leave 2 tires at base and go out disabling other trucks by stealing tires.

• Like 1

I haven't had any luck finding a plug yet but was wondering about that. As the trucks get more persistent like not spawning with new tires at reset I wonder if you'll be able to leave 2 tires at base and go out disabling other trucks by stealing tires.

If you see BananaParamedic on your server (I'm usually on SC-01 or 02), you can friend me via steam (ID is in my profile - name is the same here) - I can set you up.

As for tire stealing, I had the exact same thought today.  Was wishing you could fit several tires into an enlarged capacity.  I'd have a V3S tent somewhere in the woods full of tires!

Edited by Thurman Merman