kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Found my first tent. Set up a camp, very well hidden. VERY well. Filled it up with things I didnt need to be carrying and went back out to do more looting. Came back and tent was gone by nightfall. Server did not reset during that time and no way did anyone find it. There were only a few people on the server so I dont see how it could have been a player. I think it just decided to go poof! :(

Chances are slim but there is that possibility. It's like when someone posted about going to a server with only one other person on it .. he logged in right in front of a guy and got KOS'd heh. I think it was IMT.

But things have been buggy lately as well.

Chances are slim but there is that possibility. It's like when someone posted about going to a server with only one other person on it .. he logged in right in front of a guy and got KOS'd heh. I think it was IMT.

I'm just trying to figure out of it's bugs or intentional wipes i'm seeing. Lost 2 camps in the last week, so if it is still buggy my playtime should be spent on other stuff than mass hoarding stuff in the woods :). 

It wasnt a persistence wipe since I pitched the tent this morning and only had it about an hour. I was away from camp twice for about 20 mins at a time. Tent was PACKED full. No way 1 person had room for everything unless he had truck or there were 2 or more of them.

SteamDB activity for experimentalprep. Come ooooon update :)

It's about time!! Didn't play for four days!
  • Like 2

That never happened to me as far as I know. :D

It did the other way around though but I think it was on purpose. Think the guy tried to outsmart me to go on a different server, position himself correctly and come back. The only problem was, he came back right next to me so he was dead. :lol:

• Like 1

What are the odds? I just logged back in for a few minutes while waiting for my ride to go for brunch this morning and I found another tent! lol

Did the maintenance today bring a persistence wipe? Lost 2 tents + backpack  - and i hardly think someone took all of that without leaving anything behind. 180 slots is alot to move. 

It didn't.  My camp is still there.  Barrels, backpacks and trucks.  But, I have had a whole camp wiped before.  Something janky with persistence.

It didn't.  My camp is still there.  Barrels, backpacks and trucks.  But, I have had a whole camp wiped before.  Something janky with persistence.

Yeah, hope that they fix it before it hits stable.

Yeah, hope that they fix it before it hits stable.

I'm wondering if it's some sort of cap on items in a certain area - something to prevent lootsplosions.  I have never had a small camp vanish.  But, when I got a huge camp, and packed it to the gills, everything that wasn't in the trucks vanished.  

I'm wondering if it's some sort of cap on items in a certain area - something to prevent lootsplosions.  I have never had a small camp vanish.  But, when I got a huge camp, and packed it to the gills, everything that wasn't in the trucks vanished.

I had a single tent disappear. Someone said (maybe you?) that if a tent had a melee weapon in it it would say.

Does anyone know what happened to the 1pp servers?  I played upon a SE one last weekend but I have noticed that they are no longer in the server list this week.  Did they get converted into the "infected" servers or just taken down due to lack of players?  As I am generally a 3pp player, it was an interesting change of pace but the lack of players did make it a bit boring at times.

I had a single tent disappear. Someone said (maybe you?) that if a tent had a melee weapon in it it would say.

Hmm.  So much for that theory.  If it was a single tent though, it may have just been stolen.  It wasn't me who mentioned the melee weapon "bug" - as soon as I find a tent, I'll have to test that.

Does anyone know what happened to the 1pp servers?  I played upon a SE one last weekend but I have noticed that they are no longer in the server list this week.  Did they get converted into the "infected" servers or just taken down due to lack of players?  As I am generally a 3pp player, it was an interesting change of pace but the lack of players did make it a bit boring at times.

I'm still showing 2 in the US, one in Germany, and 1 in Singapore.  Did you try increasing the ping max in your filter?

• Like 1

Does anyone know what happened to the 1pp servers? I played upon a SE one last weekend but I have noticed that they are no longer in the server list this week. Did they get converted into the "infected" servers or just taken down due to lack of players? As I am generally a 3pp player, it was an interesting change of pace but the lack of players did make it a bit boring at times.

They turned a bunch of the 1pp servers into 3pp. All of the 0-2 servers used to be 1pp as far as I know.

• Like 2

Hmm.  So much for that theory.  If it was a single tent though, it may have just been stolen.  It wasn't me who mentioned the melee weapon "bug" - as soon as I find a tent, I'll have to test that.

The bear trap and tripwire were gone too - quite a lot of people mentioned tents disappearing. Yeah it could've been stolen but more likely just wiped. It was pretty full and if I was stealing, I'd steal the items I wanted and leave the tent or if I wanted the tent I'd have to empty it, leaving items around it that I didn't want. It was gone with no indication it was ever there. deffo got wiped imo.

• Like 2

They turned a bunch of the 1pp servers into 3pp. All of the 0-2 servers used to be 1pp as far as I know.

Yeah, I think it was SE 01 that I was playing upon.   I didn't try adjusting my ping filter as Thurman suggested to see if others still existed, I was enjoying the 20'ish ping.

Yeah, I think it was SE 01 that I was playing upon.   I didn't try adjusting my ping filter as Thurman suggested to see if others still existed, I was enjoying the 20'ish ping.

You were talking about the lack of players on 1P servers. You should check out DE 0-2 then, it had 30 people on it a while ago.

SteamDB activity for experimentalprep. Come ooooon update :)

Maybe if we are lucky we will get another update today like i said earlier or what?

Yeah, I think it was SE 01 that I was playing upon. I didn't try adjusting my ping filter as Thurman suggested to see if others still existed, I was enjoying the 20'ish ping.

My ping filter is always off. All the 0-2 if not all the even numbers were 1pp now there's 4 1pp servers world wide.

I've set up my 3rd camp (oh well, 3 hidden backpacks) - will be interesting to see if they stay this time. 

Maybe if we are lucky we will get another update today like i said earlier or what?

It's looking less and less likely as the day wears on. Maybe tomorrow.

...more likely just wiped. It was pretty full and if I was stealing, I'd steal the items I wanted and leave the tent or if I wanted the tent I'd have to empty it, leaving items around it that I didn't want. It was gone with no indication it was ever there. deffo got wiped imo.

Same here. Loaded car tent, partially full military tent, and 10 logs around a fireplace. Everything was gone.

• Like 1

I'm still showing 2 in the US, one in Germany, and 1 in Singapore.  Did you try increasing the ping max in your filter?

It's one for Europe, one for Asia, and two for North America. Like IMT said the German one was hopping at prime time, really curious what the NA 1pp numbers look like come this eveneing. 

As long as it takes.

This Topic is for Exp feedback (and some chit chat for the regulars).

I will clean the Topic if required.

How long do you guys expect exp to be down?

Hicks did explain and thanked you for your patience, iirc

• Like 2

I've just been really excited for these upcoming updates to the stable systems. Really going to make the push for more complete modules less frustrating for players. Also glad to see zeds are still on the table for stable :P