kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Honestly though if you were writing the status reports would you honestly say tents are persistent for 45 days given your recent exp. experience? (Or did you actually play this release?)

My time with 0.58 has been limited recently, but there have been enough wipes that a number like 45 days is too long to test during Experimental anyway.

• Like 4

That's what I thought.  Of course, in 1PP, I have to drive a bit slower.  Such a screwed up non-view you have when driving.

The only thing I dislike more than 3PP is 1PP from inside a V3S.

Eye level is too damn high.

tumblr_lq98myTmBo1qcnum8.jpg

• Like 3

Just popped in to 0.58 for a few minutes on Windows 10 to make sure I didn't have any issues. Happy to report that performance was *at least* as good, maybe a little better. I wasn't near a city, but I didn't experience any hiccups so that's good.

• Like 5

The loot table is almost broken at the moment - u only find garbage items at military locations (hats & bike helmets, lots of shoes.) -

no diverse ammo, except an insane amount of ammo 7.62*39mm Rounds -

for SKS weapon north of Starly.

Only helmets and boots inside tents west of Green Mountain military camp.

I've not checked at NW Airfield tents recently, but I suspect the same loot table

as in Green Mountain.

Military camps = military related items pls.including weapons.

I've found 0 weapons near military buildings/locations.

Edited by Ori42

That never happened to me as far as I know. :D

It did the other way around though but I think it was on purpose. Think the guy tried to outsmart me to go on a different server, position himself correctly and come back. The only problem was, he came back right next to me so he was dead. :lol:

It may have been someone else. I just remember saying something logged on a server with 1 other person thinking every thing would be fine and dandy .. but soon as he logged in, there was someone in front of him .. he emptied a mag only to be killed on the spot a bit later.

I'm just still upset that I died from fricken hypothermia when I was sitting next to a fire hydrated and energized. I lost a decked out MP5, repeater, crafted leather pants, hat, moccasins, m65, smersh vest / pack, ammo can and some plenty of ammo.

Edited by Creamy Cowboy
  • Like 1

Just popped in to 0.58 for a few minutes on Windows 10 to make sure I didn't have any issues. Happy to report that performance was *at least* as good, maybe a little better. I wasn't near a city, but I didn't experience any hiccups so that's good.

That rumor floating around about improved performance on Windows 10 is likely placebo. I would take it with a grain of salt. There really isn't much the OS could do over Windows 7 or 8 to directly influence DayZ's performance until BI integrates DX12 compatibility.

• Like 2

That rumor floating around about improved performance on Windows 10 is likely placebo. I would take it with a grain of salt. There really isn't much the OS could do over Windows 7 or 8 to directly influence DayZ's performance until BI integrates DX12 compatibility.

Any reformat would probably have similar results. . Or as you said, there's no effect at all.

• Like 3

The loot table is almost broken at the moment - u only find garbage items at military locations (hats & bike helmets, lots of shoes.) -

no diverse ammo, except an insane amount of ammo 7.62*39mm Rounds -

for SKS weapon north of Starly.

Only helmets and boots inside tents west of Green Mountain military camp.

I've not checked at NW Airfield tents recently, but I suspect the same loot table

as in Green Mountain.

Military camps = military related items pls.including weapons.

I've found 0 weapons near military buildings/locations.

Well you have to admit CLE is already pretty far considered they only introduced it. It does however need some tweaking to fix your mentioned problems but it will be fixed eventually, if it even is a problem.

I hope they can work the flaws out before they release it to stable.

• Like 2

Yeah, how is persistence at the moment?

I've not tested it with the new patch.

Our camp, tents, trucks, barrels are still alive and well.

Did the tents persist through a server restart?

Did the tents persist through a server restart?

Ours have been around for a few days, since the last character wipe.

cant seem to climb any ladders the last few exp version i noticed at train wagons but thought well they might be just

bugged but i cant climb any other ladders as well, be it a tower, atc ladder or a ladder to firestation roof, anyone else? 

cant seem to climb any ladders the last few exp version i noticed at train wagons but thought well they might be just
bugged but i cant climb any other ladders as well, be it a tower, atc ladder or a ladder to firestation roof, anyone else? 

How about hunting stands? I just recently climbed one of those and it worked just fine. I'm near a garage. I will try climbing one of those ladders and let you know.

EDIT: I just climbed up the garage ladder without an issue.

C54gyoc.jpg

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 5

Made this bug report a few minutes ago.  Have not seen a character with out a name last as long as this one did.  Please look at the report and the pictures attached to it.  This was on SNG 0-2 Experimental between 0900 and 0920 CET.  Like I mention in the report there were no battle eye messages concerning this particular character.  That makes me nervous.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=26690

On another note I left a truck with a tent, fuel can and other assorted goodies out since Sunday morning.  It was still there and so was everything in it today when I went back in this evening.  It was way out in the willie wags on a 1pp server, I am not too surprised no one found it, even left the battery and the glow plug in it..

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Where are you guys finding barrels? I've seen 3 so far, but all of them have been standing behind houses or in streets, making me think someone put them there. Where do they spawn in the first place?

Where are you guys finding barrels? I've seen 3 so far, but all of them have been standing behind houses or in streets, making me think someone put them there. Where do they spawn in the first place?

I've always found them in sheds.
  • Like 5

i think you use -newui?

with -newui you can´t climb any ladder

I've got a few questions about experimental servers.

1. Are they all run by Bohemia?

2. Is there any official list of experimental servers?

3. I started playing on DayZ SWE 0-1 a few days ago. Didn't see it the day before, and after maintenance it was gone again. Is it coming back?

I've got a few questions about experimental servers.

1. Are they all run by Bohemia?

2. Is there any official list of experimental servers?

3. I started playing on DayZ SWE 0-1 a few days ago. Didn't see it the day before, and after maintenance it was gone again. Is it coming back?

1. i think so

2. did not see anyone 

3. experimental servers change often from 1person to 3person and back, cause the devs want to test something.

the names are always the same.

you can use "exp" with the filter in serverlist, set your ping to 500 or more and you will see all experimental servers worldwide.

I put all exp. servers in my favorits and use them from there

1. i think so

2. did not see anyone

3. experimental servers change often from 1person to 3person and back, cause the devs want to test something.

the names are always the same.

you can use "exp" with the filter in serverlist, set your ping to 500 or more and you will see all experimental servers worldwide.

I put all exp. servers in my favorits and use them from there

I need to set the ping on 1000 to get really all servers.

Set the ping to 0 so none of them are filtered out. Also if you're in experimental those servers should always show on top even if you sort them out.

• Like 2

Made this bug report a few minutes ago.  Have not seen a character with out a name last as long as this one did.  Please look at the report and the pictures attached to it.  This was on SNG 0-2 Experimental between 0900 and 0920 CET.  Like I mention in the report there were no battle eye messages concerning this particular character.  That makes me nervous.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=26690

Perhaps he was being cute and his name consisted of blank ASCII characters?

Either way, nice find.

I would trade a kidney for the password to the locked test servers so I could go play with the devs,

I would trade a kidney for the password to the locked test servers so I could go play with the devs,

I wish I had the day off to get some playing in. This whole being an adult thing and not having time to play sucks :p

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2