kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I would trade a kidney for the password to the locked test servers so I could go play with the devs,

When is the surgery? After that I'll give you the password. I'm sure the developers will give it to me for this deal. :lol:

I wish I had the day off to get some playing in. This whole being an adult thing and not having time to play sucks :P

I'll play in your place, have a half day off so I can play at the moment. :) Edited by IMT

Guys I have what could be as little as mere minutes to try this out before we get an Exp wipe (not saying it will happen, saying it's possible). Where are UMP-45 mags spawning atm? I just got one at a chopper crash and I'd like to get to try it this time.

Where are UMP-45 mags spawning atm?

I saw oodles of them at the Stary Sobor tents.

• Like 2

Had some fun with IMT and Dudester playing around with animations yesterday

ixQOH8r.jpg

^ wondering if the ballistic helmet would save you from a suicide shot

gd1O8fp.jpg

^ doing a barrel roll

Rmglx6k.jpg

^our best attempt at  'shoot an apple off your head' (it would make for animation with a lot of unfortunate mishaps).  IMT's arrow just as it hit the stick and flashed with debris

Fd7caF7.jpg

^ and the last thing I saw before "You are Dead".  We were testing ricochets off of the ground.  IMT got me in the arm with an arrow, which I bandaged.  Then Dudester put a 9mm right through my glasses.  I believe IMT filleted me into steaks before my body was even cold  :D For science, of course.

edit: formatting

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 6

I saw oodles of them at the Stary Sobor tents.

I was close, just checked and found two. Thanks!

• Like 2

Guys I have what could be as little as mere minutes to try this out before we get an Exp wipe (not saying it will happen, saying it's possible). Where are UMP-45 mags spawning atm? I just got one at a chopper crash and I'd like to get to try it this time.

I found a ton of them in the tent city at NWAF last night, probably about 10 of them.

Rmglx6k.jpg

^our best attempt at  'shoot an apple off your head' (it would make for animation with a lot of unfortunate mishaps).  IMT's arrow just as it hit the stick and flashed with debris

Freakin' awesome :)

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Well, someone did find my camp his time.  Despite my note saying that people could take whatever they wanted, only asking that they leave a note telling me when they were there, someone took whatever they wanted (?), left no note, and dumped everything on the ground.  But left all the trucks.  Some was still there when I showed up - less than a single truck full.  Some men just want to watch the world burn.  ;-)  

ETA:  they did make off with the 6 truck batteries that weren't on me (or just dumped them and they despawned - savages).

Edited by Thurman Merman

Also, you should really be able to TAB up your hotbar while driving.  No compass while driving with the blinders you have in 1PP is a bit ridiculous.  Says a man trying to move his 7 trucks through the woods in the dark.

• Like 2

I was close, just checked and found two. Thanks!

I see youre the only one on my server right now.  I'm running around with a lit torch.  Don't shoot. :D

No compass while driving with the blinders you have in 1PP is a bit ridiculous.

It would be helpful to have a compass on the dashboard, or maybe a dashboard mount item for a standard compass to attach to a vehicle

• Like 5

I think 58 is a great release but they are going to be found out with the lies about 45 day persistence and that's going to be a shitstorm. you and i (and the rest of the exp heads are cool with it but stable not such much.)

I just feel they are going down the same road they went when they pretended there were no hackers. I always think it's better to admit a problem and fix it than pretend it doesn't exist.

Knock off the "lies" remarks. If something breaks during development, it does not equal a "lie". *facepalm*

• Like 8

It would be helpful to have a compass on the dashboard, or maybe a dashboard mount item for a standard compass to attach to a vehicle

Can I use it as a cupholder instead?

I've always found them in sheds.

Same, I saw around 3 of them last night on the 1pp server I was on and all of them were in sheds of one type or another.

• Like 1

Servers has come down and I think it was done manually. It said "Server stopping you will be kicked". Perhaps a update or a wipe? Will keep you guys posted. :)

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

I see youre the only one on my server right now.  I'm running around with a lit torch.  Don't shoot. :D

I don't KoS, buddy. I'm not particularly friendly, but I won't shoot unless you give me no other choice. 

Servers down again. No steamdb activity.

Servers has come down and I think it was done manually. It said "Server stopping you will be kicked". Perhaps a update or a wipe? Will keep you guys posted. :)

With my luck, a persistence wipe.  Just spent 2 hours moving my truck fleet through the woods int he dark.  :D

With my luck, a persistence wipe.  Just spent 2 hours moving my truck fleet through the woods int he dark.   :D

Sssh, not too loud, it brings bad luck!

We'll lose the camp aswell. :lol:

I don't KoS, buddy. I'm not particularly friendly, but I won't shoot unless you give me no other choice. 

That's why I was running with a torch.  Kind of like how I sing when hiking in bear country.  Don't want to surprise anyone/anything.  :D

• Like 5

A persistence wipe I can handle, but a character wipe? C'moooooon, I just made the smersh vest and found a 2nd SVD mag. :)

A persistence wipe I can handle, but a character wipe? C'moooooon, I just made the smersh vest and found a 2nd SVD mag. :)

And I just finally got a chance to use the UMP45 and I found 3 mags plus about 80 spare rounds. Not that there are any zombies to shoot with it anyway.

• Like 1

That's largely why I play EXP.  Once they roll a new stable, I get on, get geared up, kill a few mooks, and am bored.  So, as soon as there's a new EXP, I come over here - love getting wiped - gives me a new task.

• Like 2

No update client side but UK-03, test 5, and test 2, showing version .128901

Edited by BioHaze

No update client side but UK-03 showing version .128901

Yeah saw that, we'll just have to wait I guess. Not sure what they are doing though. :P

Edit: it's gone now.

Edited by IMT