kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I've seen a few errors like that but with varying file names.  You pics look just as mine do, so must be an issue with rendering.  What GPU are you running?

It's an nVidia GeForce GTX 860M (also Intel CPU i7-4710@2.5GHz on Windows 8.1 64bit)

Video drivers updated a few days ago to 10.18.13.5330

Hey guys, currently running around on the 3pp hive looking for a range finder (currently located at NEAF) in order to complete experimentation on my thumb rangefinding technique. If anyone happens to have a spare or one they don't need, I would love to meet up (I could also use some help with the actual tests as well). If anyone is willing to help me out, PM me some coordinates and I will travel to that location and then we can figure out when is convienient to meet up!

Hey guys, currently running around on the 3pp hive looking for a range finder (currently located at NEAF) in order to complete experimentation on my thumb rangefinding technique. If anyone happens to have a spare or one they don't need, I would love to meet up (I could also use some help with the actual tests as well). If anyone is willing to help me out, PM me some coordinates and I will travel to that location and then we can figure out when is convienient to meet up!

The old barracks at the Kamensk military base.

I have run into two. First one had a supressor east for my AKM and the second one had an AKM & SKS on/in. I took them out and hid them in a nearby area for some friends :)

Has anyone found the CR527/ AKM magazines? I can't find them anywhere

Yeah, I've found three or four for the CR527 and I've come across four or five drum mags and a few regular mags for the AKM at NWAF

I'm way down south west but I do have one that you can have. I've seen lots of them in hunting stands. I'm willing to run north if no-one else can help.

• Like 1

The old barracks at the Kamensk military base.

I'm not to far off so heading there now!

I'm way down south west but I do have one that you can have. I've seen lots of them in hunting stands. I'm willing to run north if no-one else can help.

Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it if my other arrangements fall through.

• Like 1

Servers restarting, I'm near kamensk!!!

Question, are apples cookable in a pot? I ask because I've got a frying pan and I want to test out the oven and frying pan!

I got an ounce for some lightly fried fish fillets

bezw4o.jpg

Edited by whiskeytango
  • Like 4

oteuty.jpg

Honestly,I find that a bit cringe and hope it doesn't make it into the game. For a start, eastern europe/russia isn't exactly famous for it's weed. They don't have the climate so it would have to be done in doors like they do in the netherlands. I remember travelling from holland to an undisclosed eastern european country and they all smoked but no-one touched weed. Alcohol and heroin yes. Weed no.

I'll stick to the morphine thanks - and in this experimental it would be rude not too.

Edited by freethink

Do note writings disappear after server restart? I found MP5 in a house and there were two notes on it but both were empty :( Well thanks for the unknown guy who had left it there. This is a nice gift for a freshie :)

Do note writings disappear after server restart? I found MP5 in a house and there were two notes on it but both were empty :( Well thanks for the unknown guy who had left it there. This is a nice gift for a freshie :)

They were probably just the packing from unpacking bullets that he dropped.

As much as I would love snow, this is really just a graphical glitch. 

Until we get the new renderer in, I really don't think they're gonna mess around with textures like this, just like they're not doing anything on lighting until we get said renderer. 

Eventually, at some point, either with a new map or seasonal changes, snow will be in for sure.  B)

Nobody's asking the real question...

Does the "snow" make you colder?

How else will I get rid of hyperthermia?

• Like 2

The snow is a lie.

• Like 2

They were probably just the packing from unpacking bullets that he dropped.

Ah yeah forgot that.

• Like 1

watched an twitch stream, all guys running to the "snow".

on the road it looked like snow, near trees not, but there were footsteps on the "snow" what for me is looking like not an terrain bug.

the guys were all "overheated" after sprinting over the map and jumping into the "snow", it is not cold over there they were still overheated like on all other places on the map.

watched an twitch stream, all guys running to the "snow".

on the road it looked like snow, near trees not, but there were footsteps on the "snow" what for me is looking like not an terrain bug.

the guys were all "overheated" after sprinting over the map and jumping into the "snow", it is not cold over there they were still overheated like on all other places on the map.

Footsteps appear everywhere IIRC...

• Like 1

I managed to find a V3S and a battery for it, and it has full gas, but it still doesnt start. I dont think Glowplugs spawn, does anyone know why it wont start?

I managed to find a V3S and a battery for it, and it has full gas, but it still doesnt start. I dont think Glowplugs spawn, does anyone know why it wont start?

They need a glowplug, battery, and fuel to start.. Fuel usually spawns in them.

After starting, obviously you need tires to drive, but most spawn with good tires.

Glowplugs do spawn.

• Like 2

You guys have spoiled me. I went to Stable the other day and was immediately reminded of why Stable is awful. Then I ventured out into the General Discussion threads. I'm never going back. I love you all. No homo. Even the ones I don't agree with. You all at least possess a working neocortex. The stupid is strong out there.

• Like 3

The first minute of that looks really convincing but then when he gets into the darkened forest the "snow" texture looks like the "texture glitch" where everyhing on the ground renders white ... Dayz tv says it's up northwest somewhere? Tatanko wake up and figure this out for us ! #needmapchangeverification

Someone find a glow plug and head up there!

Footsteps appear everywhere IIRC...

Yep especially noticeable when it's raining, trucks leave tire tracks also easier to see in the rain.   

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 1

Honestly,I find that a bit cringe and hope it doesn't make it into the game. For a start, eastern europe/russia isn't exactly famous for it's weed. They don't have the climate so it would have to be done in doors like they do in the netherlands. I remember travelling from holland to an undisclosed eastern european country and they all smoked but no-one touched weed. Alcohol and heroin yes. Weed no.

I'll stick to the morphine thanks - and in this experimental it would be rude not too.

Well if Finland has good enough climate to grow some kind of weed in the fields, near church plants and where ever it gets founded sometimes, I don't believe there's any problem to do that in other Eastern Europe/Russia. OK likely not very quality stuff but it can still grow.

• Like 1

Well if Finland has good enough climate to grow some kind of weed in the fields, near church plants and where ever it gets founded sometimes, I don't believe there's any problem to do that in other Eastern Europe/Russia. OK likely not very quality stuff but it can still grow.

Finland is fairly far north like where I live which makes for long days in summers with a big swing to short ones in winter which is ideal for certain strains. I think cheneraus is much closer to the equator and also humid which would be fine for growing hemp for fiber but would make for mouldy buds as they greww well into fall/winter.

Just saying.

Someone stole 2 of my trucks and DID NOT sign the guestbook.  Savages.  Oddly, they stole the trucks that had nothing in them.  And didn't touch (or find) the tents.  Is it possible that empty trucks despawn after a while of not being touched?  They were my 2 oldest empty trucks.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=484617833

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 2