boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

At work so can't check, are 1PP exp servers up?

I'm not willing to test the game if there is a chance that someone is peeking me behind a wall without me having any way of knowing that. 

• Like 3

I'm doing pretty well despite no aminals...

I have a bow with 5 composite arrows, ghillie hood, trumpet with ammo.

Currently fishing by a nice pond with a tent. Caught two fish so far.

Once I catch ten fish I'm going to do some archery comparisons between bone tipped and composite arrows.

A really good strategy right now would be farming and fishing at the same time...

Edited by FlimFlamm

Anyone found an ammo box recently. ....haven't seen one in ages.

I found one in a pub in Vybor  ;)

edit: two days ago

Edited by semrohatej
  • Like 1

Is no one going to mention the three heli crashes at the NWAF? Seems to be across all servers, at least the South Central ones.

Is no one going to mention the three heli crashes at the NWAF? Seems to be across all servers, at least the South Central ones.

Been that way since .57 came out, very annoying and very encouraging to the Hopper set.  They get to one then hop to as many as they can.  With all three of them being within 500 meters of each other it makes it super easy for those bastards.  I wish they'd just disable the damn things until they can get it figured out.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 5

Question about loot respawning on exp:

Does it actually work?

My experiences so far were:

Moments after wipe - loot everywhere.

Few days later - absolutely nothing usefull. Your best bet is finding some house in the middle of the forest that nobody visited before. Based on my exp adventures loot doesn't respawn at all or it does but extremly slow. We're talking here: couple of days, maybe a week of not looting one place before it respawns same amount of items like just after wipe.

Does it actually work?

Few days later - absolutely nothing usefull. Your best bet is finding some house in the middle of the forest that nobody visited before. Based on my exp adventures loot doesn't respawn at all or it does but extremly slow. We're talking here: couple of days, maybe a week of not looting one place before it respawns same amount of items like just after wipe.

From my own experience, yes it is. Maybe not in the same volume as after a restart but I went through Kamenka this morning and found rice, canned foods, canned drinks, backpacks and various of the new hunting jackets and guns, things that wouldn't be left after people pass through it.

It may not be working as the Dev's intended but its defo doing something.

I know this sounds silly but I was able to store a pistol grip shotgun in my flare gun im assuming this is a bug?

-was playing the latest exp build-

Edited by tiadashi

Since all the servers appear to be on an accelerated time scale, the transition from day to night and night to day are not very smooth at all.  In the AM I feel like if I am looking in the direction of Svetlo from any point in the north I could get retinal damage.  Seriously, the flash is so bright I think DUCK AND COVER every time.  From day to night it's like being in the desert, BAM the light switch is off and day is GONE.

• Like 1

Since all the servers appear to be on an accelerated time scale, the transition from day to night and night to day are not very smooth at all.  In the AM I feel like if I am looking in the direction of Svetlo from any point in the north I could get retinal damage.  Seriously, the flash is so bright I think DUCK AND COVER every time.  From day to night it's like being in the desert, BAM the light switch is off and day is GONE.

I remember change from day to night used to look much better.

• Like 1

It's bigger on the inside, yes it's a bug, I'd report it if I were you.

It's bigger on the inside, yes it's a bug, I'd report it if I were you.

Sounds like you know my wife.....

• Like 1

I remember change from day to night used to look much better.

I think it has to do with the accelerated time the servers are running on exp right now.  Related, I am driving my truck , the sun flashes up and my truck immediately dies.  I think EMP but no, it had just run out of gas, besides a V3S would be immune to EMP anyway.

• Like 2

Does it actually work?

That was my experience too with most exp releases but I've seen evidence this morning of loot respawning. Well when I say evidence, by all rights stary sobor should've been picked dry yet I saw 3 guns and I only checked the tents and the carpark on the way into town. One car boot  had: a trumpet, a winchester, rice and some other food. The mil tent had an ak-74u and some other stuff. Also found a sewing kit.

And there's food for days. Hadn't noticed much lootsplosions either.

Haven't crashed today either. And I was crashing a lot previously.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

I stand on the beach in a sandy gravel area and move a little bit at a time until it says search for a stone whatever. Don't move, search in the same spot until you get a rock, put it in your hand, don't move,look down it should give you make a stone knife right there. I've never tried it anywhere but on a beach with gravel looking sand, even in 2 feet of water. Luck!

Yep, didnt realised you have to keep on the stony spot to actually make the knife, thanks!

• Like 1

Has someone seen something like this before or is my GFX dying?

Edit: Never mind i restarted the game and its gone.

But somehow the game runs smoother on 200% Resolution as it does on 120%?!

Edited by xCrankx

found an FNX45 but cant use the sights and it wont fire anyone else experiencing this?

found an FNX45 but cant use the sights and it wont fire anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, happened to me last night with Winchester, log out and re-log, fixed.

• Like 2

Anyone found an ammo box recently. ....haven't seen one in ages.

I actually found one 3 days ago, it had randomly spawned in a fire station. Got ruined though when I fell off a cliff >:(

• Like 1

I don't think wrecks are changing location atm, for example theres always a police car in vyshnoye and south east of stary yar

• Like 1

The fucking heli's have been at NWA since the first .57 patch.

Anyone else like answering the SAME questions over and over because people can't be bothered to follow a thread?

It's like my favorite thing.

I'm so glad we don't have a chatroom.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

The fucking heli's have been at NWA since the first .57 patch.

Anyone else like answering the SAME questions over and over because people can't be bothered to follow a thread?

It's like my favorite thing.

I'm so glad we don't have a chatroom.

:facepalm:

i feel you bro,

though we're all gonna take a deep breath now and appreceate how many hours the exp guinea pigs have invested in testing this version.

gives you a good feelin'.

now keep that and let's all hug each other

peace.

Edited by SpawnZ