boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Seeing some SteamDB activity on the "experimentalprep" depot. Perhaps another build today? I say bring on the new builds as often as possible so we can get it sorted out and on to Stable :)

• Like 4

Indeed!

I didn't think to check for loot, hiding among the rubble.

The FNX was stuck in a bush inside the demolished prision but I had found a pristine combat knife in a an accessible pile on the ground. 

Seeing some SteamDB activity on the "experimentalprep" depot. Perhaps another build today? I say bring on the new builds as often as possible so we can get it sorted out and on to Stable :)

I wouldn't mind if they made the barrels common right now so we can tinker with the new mechanics   :thumbsup:  

In other news,

I've had a few errors this build, no ctd's but some "cannot open material file [continue]" errors

(about 10x) dz\plants\bush\b_fagussylvatica.1f.p3d 

(twice) dz\gear\containers\barrel_yellow.rvmat

(once) dz\gear\tools\data\hand_drill_kit.rvmat

• Like 2

Sights. I wish that whoever is responsible for item spawn points would double check them.

What i hate the most is entering a building to find items ontop of a wardrobe or a shell.

I cant reach it!!! And there's always something good there :(

God, makes me feel like a child in apocalypse, 2spooky4me, i want my daddy!

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

So to whomever set up a lovely tent near a stream on Central-02 1pp, I noticed there was nothing in your tent but loved the location so now you'll find some lime, an ashwood stick, some firewood and a leather sewing kit. Soon a barrel too, if I can find one. :) Also, mind your feet, there's a rabbit snare outside.

• Like 3

Can only find one first person server up =( and its a weird one called dayz GD 0-2?

Can only find one first person server up =( and its a weird one called dayz GD 0-2?

I checked it about 15 minutes ago and couldn't find any exp servers. I'm guessing that they are working on pushing the new build.

• Like 1

I'm still at 0.56.127675 and I tried connecting to it, but I got rejected :emptycan:  with 'bad version'.   I guess we will have to wait for the client update .

edit:   180.2 MB!

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 2

Have we had 3 different builds in 3 days or is it just me?

Have we had 3 different builds in 3 days or is it just me?

3 builds since Friday.

So to whomever set up a lovely tent near a stream on Central-02 1pp, I noticed there was nothing in your tent but loved the location so now you'll find some lime, an ashwood stick, some firewood and a leather sewing kit. Soon a barrel too, if I can find one. :) Also, mind your feet, there's a rabbit snare outside.

Well that was mine nice to see you liked the place.

I have a rule about not wearing shoes inside. Plz tell me you respected this rule :o

• Like 3

I have a rule about not wearing shoes inside. Plz tell me you respected this rule :o

there are much better rules outside, sir, "no textiles in bedrooms" as example  :blush:

Well the main thing iv been wanting to try in this patch is the new civi scope for the current and new civilian rifles we have. Im more of a scope shoot the zeds from a distance guy rather than a iron sight kind of person. That and iv got a winchester 70 on my back just itching to test the thing out.

I hear ya. I humped a Winchester all the way across the map and I never did find any ammo for it. I finally traded it in for a repeater. Naturally, I found a box of .308 about an hour later. I still haven't found any long gun optics, though, just a red dot.

Sights. I wish that whoever is responsible for item spawn points would double check them.

What i hate the most is entering a building to find items ontop of a wardrobe or a shell.

I cant reach it!!! And there's always something good there :(

God, makes me feel like a child in apocalypse, 2spooky4me, i want my daddy!

Yeah, white guys can't jump!

Is this a timeshare tent?

• Like 1

If it is, I want in on it. This sounds like my kind of hangout  B)

Well that was mine nice to see you liked the place.

I didn't actually go in, so no worries, just in the entryway.

If it is, I want in on it. This sounds like my kind of hangout  B)

Well if there isn't one there, I'll try and set one up in the same place and repeat. :D

i'm on DE 0-2 . the game crash very often sadly. met a friendly guy and hang out with him but crash after crash we lost each other. not much loot on military area, hopper are doing their job well (i suspect a loot spawn problem too because i was very quick to get there and nothing on barracks).

looking for the new scope between two crashes.

3 servers in 60 minutes.

Very unstable build today.

Looks like a server crash/bugged force server restart loop.

I hope the devs are getting what they need data wise, we be tryin'!

• Like 2