boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

No problem. I still don't have dick for gear, but I did manage to make it almost all of the way to Novy Sobor, before the servers went down. I'm still on a 100% apple diet, too. I can not friggin' believe that I have made it all of the way to the center of the map and so far, I have found one NotaCola and no other food items, whatsoever. The loot gods just aren't with me. Actually, it's worse than that. The loot gods are mocking and taunting me and it's going to get personal, if things don't change real soon!

I found a can opener, which I have taken as a taunt, since there are no cans to use it on.

• Like 4

I imagine it is for the Druganov Sniper Rifle

Well i cant take a picture of the damn thing now since the servers are down. : /

EXP is up btw.

wow cool let the sh** hit then fan then i say

Well, no stable this week then sadly

I don't think anyone could've reasonably expected this build to hit stable on Wednesday. At least not if you have played it at all

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 7

1. @Hicks_206 great. The steps to realese the stable on wednesday?

@Headlesschris79 We're not

Well, no stable this week then sadly

I'm more that OK with that, so long as they keep iterating on EXP.

Keep 'em coming boys; a zed is a terrible thing to waste!

.56 is not ready for stable, my opinion.

after the last desaster with CLE on stable i hope the devs take a bit more time before pushing .56 on stable.

• Like 1

EXP is up btw.

characters get reset at all?

This is what i was talking about that i found early. Doubt its for the SVD.

4T2Kb9O.jpg

4T2Kb9O.jpg

the fact that it says 'holds 5rnd of 7.62mm' makes me think it is a combined stripper clip for Mosin/M70. Try loading it with .308 and 7.62x54mmR?

Edited by DURRHUNTER
  • Like 1

i just lost my kit in this version . 

everything u carry on your back you have a 80% chance of disappearing when putting in your hands and then back on your back 

on packing back onto your back it just vanishes

4T2Kb9O.jpg

Are you sure it's just not the same stripper clip for the mosin we've always had? The 7.62x54 got a reskin, maybe that's throwing you off.

• Like 3

i just lost my kit in this version . 

everything u carry on your back you have a 80% chance of disappearing when putting in your hands and then back on your back 

on packing back onto your back it just vanishes

A few things you can try to help if you're having inventory troubles:

- Don't put anything in your hotbar, manually drag stuff to your hands.

- Always make sure there's space for whatever item you want to stow when you stow it. If it's a shoulder weapon, make sure there's nothing there or you'll just drop it. Similarly if you're crafting something like improv backpack, don't wear a backpack at the time of crafting, craftables do seem to vanish if they have nowhere in your inventory to go.

- Remember that a spot in your inventory isn't "saved" for what is in your hands like it was previously. Either have a spot for it or you'll likely drop it when you try to stow.

Are you sure it's just not the same stripper clip for the mosin we've always had? The 7.62x54 got a reskin, maybe that's throwing you off.

I need to find the proper guns to test it in first.

Finding them is a task in itself lol.

the fact that it says 'holds 5rnd of 7.62mm' makes me think it is a combined stripper clip for Mosin/M70. Try loading it with .308 and 7.62x54mmR?

Definitely does NOT go into the Winchester 70 so that leaves that out. XD

I have one on me so i figured i would try it lol.

AH HA! It is for the Mosin! Looks like they changed the texture of the bullets.

rQ9Vuk3.jpg

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 2

Looks like a Mosin clip to me.

I just logged in near Vybor base, where I logged out yesterday. Found mini-lootsplosion at that BMP out of wall. Some 6-7 different mags, hats, boots...i base I found CR75 and 6-7 different vests.

Looks like a Mosin clip to me.

I just logged in near Vybor base, where I logged out yesterday. Found mini-lootsplosion at that BMP out of wall. Some 6-7 different mags, hats, boots...i base I found CR75 and 6-7 different vests.

Its for the mosin. They re-skinned all the ammo for it to better depict it more accurately. :)

Has anyone crafted the hand drill, when I've tried it, it says I did, but can't see it anywhere.

Has anyone crafted the hand drill, when I've tried it, it says I did, but can't see it anywhere.

it works, but not with the barke from that "White trees" don´t know their english name.

The bark from the other tree works fine, stick and barke makes hand drill and started fire like matches.

EDIT: when you used the right barke and don´t see it after crafting, look at your inventory before crafting, you need 2 places free like a burlap sack needs

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone could've reasonably expected this build to hit stable on Wednesday. At least not if you have played it at all

X2. I just got done talking to one of my admins about this exactly. 

.56 is not ready for stable, my opinion.

after the last desaster with CLE on stable i hope the devs take a bit more time before pushing .56 on stable.

Agreed and I believe the Dev's know this too. At least experimental is up for you boys to enjoy and test. Wish I could join but I only have enough time to read the forums right now. 

EDIT: when you used the right barke and don´t see it after crafting, look at your inventory before crafting, you need 2 places free like a burlap sack needs

Thats the problem, always running out of space.

I really hope they can implement 2 hands, this would make crafting so much more intuitive, plus more space at entry level.

Last I heard they where looking into it.

• Like 1