boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Keep the populace calm and in the dark, because there is no way that they can evacuate in time?

A global conspiracy where people in a country can 'find' radio signals apparently from another country so they believe there is life beyond their boarders?

• Like 1

A little rant, they are making functional radios but zombies dont make sounds. I hope radio will be way to distract zombies away from you. 

• Like 1

A little rant, they are making functional radios but zombies dont make sounds. I hope radio will be way to distract zombies away from you. 

Actually, zombies communicate wirelessly now. You will need to have the radio with you, and tuned to the proper channel. Once you do, they can't sneak up on you anymore. It is much better than the push-to-talk walkie scenario they have in the stable.

there are sewig kits, i found one on a corpse, but i didn't found one by myself and i played at least 6 hours.

You sound pretty desperate, if you are killing people for their sewing kit.   :D

noooo, i'm not that mad, i killed him for his gloves :D

Now that I can understand!

Cheers!

• Like 1

has anyone found shotgun slugs ? it's on dayz TV but i think it can be a fake. i'd be surprise if devs already manage to make a single firearm shooting different projectiles.

if it's true, we might see grenade launcher attachement (and i hope for hollow point 9mm too).

• Like 1

Funny about sewing kits, I've had no trouble finding them. Hang out around the industrial areas of towns, I'm sure you'll bump into one eventually. I think the last one I found though was on a fountain.

Edited by Ebrim

has anyone found shotgun slugs ? it's on dayz TV but i think it can be a fake. i'd be surprise if devs already manage to make a single firearm shooting different projectiles.

if it's true, we might see grenade launcher attachement (and i hope for hollow point 9mm too).

Hollow point 9mm rounds...that would be amazing. I can't help but think of all kinds of awesome things that could be done with different ammunition types. AP rounds and incendiaries come to mind.

Edited by ColdAtrophy
  • Like 1

I found the slugs, but they don't go in the pistol grip or the pump shotgun.

• Like 1

Different ammo types would indeed be great.

• Like 1

I've found them (slugs) but neither the double barrel or the pump would take them, so go figure :/

• Like 1

Been having a BattlEye file block popup that does not go away and must be manually closed for these updates. Anyone else having this issue I did a complete delete and reinstall of DayZ.

2015-05-11%2009_03_38-Program%20Manager_

Is there another new build for Experimental? I just tried to join an exp server and got the "Bad Version" message.

Is there another new build for Experimental? I just tried to join an exp server and got the "Bad Version" message.

There's supposed to be a smaller hotfix type of update, but I've seen no SteamDB activity and I'm at work so I can't check anything for myself. Did you get a download at all? The tiny update on Monday was only like 240KB and actually showed up on Steam as a "0 KB" update on most people's downloads list.

Edited by Tatanko

There's supposed to be a smaller hotfix type of update, but I've seen no SteamDB activity and I'm at work so I can't check anything for myself. Did you get a download at all? The tiny update on Monday was only like 240KB and actually showed up on Steam as a "0 KB" update on most people's downloads list.

I didn't. However, I only assumed that there was one because the first server I tried to join gave me that "Bad version" message. East 0-2 1PP Experimental must be bugged because I just tried a different server after waiting awhile for some kind of update through Steam and not getting one. I was able to join another server just fine.

Been having a BattlEye file block popup that does not go away and must be manually closed for these updates. Anyone else having this issue I did a complete delete and reinstall of DayZ.

2015-05-11%2009_03_38-Program%20Manager_

I got that message , I waited a clean five minutes and the message disappeared and I started playing !! Try disabling firewall and antivirus for a second to see if that what's "blocking" dayz.exe

• Like 1

I got that message , I waited a clean five minutes and the message disappeared and I started playing !! Try disabling firewall and antivirus for a second to see if that what's "blocking" dayz.exe

This. Every time we get a client update, my antivirus freaks out and hangs up my system for a bit while it decides how best to deal with the new "intruder" that is trying to access the internet. Unfortunately, it won't let me just throw the new version onto an allowed programs list so I have to wait for it to ask me if I want to let DayZ do its thing. 

SepticFalcon has fun with the radio:

so glad we finaly got the radio :)

This. Every time we get a client update, my antivirus freaks out and hangs up my system for a bit while it decides how best to deal with the new "intruder" that is trying to access the internet. Unfortunately, it won't let me just throw the new version onto an allowed programs list so I have to wait for it to ask me if I want to let DayZ do its thing. 

Don't us any AV and my BE still hangs on starting and closing the game with EXP. 

uppon login i got that file error everyone's posting.

It only caught my attention because the file wasnt called Bush_something but skeletons.

Are we getting dead bodies/skeletons? :D

Hollow point 9mm rounds...that would be amazing. I can't help but think of all kinds of awesome things that could be done with different ammunition types. AP rounds and incendiaries come to mind.

*ahem*

Yni5hsi.png

• Like 1