DemonGroover

Stable - 0.47 Discussion

When u crouch in RL u can sprint the whole time? No u cant. U crouch and then maybe sprint some meters. But not the whole time! Dean with it!

since it is not physically possible to sprint while crouching, it seems that you have missunderstood something.

not being able to toggle control methiods for character is what i am talking about, at no point do i mention sprinting.

you have not understood what i typed.

edit, my previous post was a topic, with the title "no crouch jog toggle?" but it has been moved, and is now a post in this topic, so its hard to understand what i was saying, since the title is missing.

Edited by qww

Are tents spawning and where?

Just cheched devil castle three time and no any loot.

But Axes arent broken at all, hit detection is works just fine , i can kill a zombie in one shot very easily, dont even need to aim much....I have no problem with the axes

In my post i was just guessing if its broken and now I can agree with you, it isn't broken it is just harder to hit a zed but still it is possible to kill a pack of 3 zombies with 3 swings

devil castle seems to be f**ked at the moment, loot isn't spawning on the proper tower and it does spawn on the 2 other towers which are

impossible to climb at

I have a pretty bad performance drop again in towns. I also had this on exp. 0.47 but the last 2 weeks performance was okay again. No rubberbanding but just massive fps drops.

Castle spawns are broken at the moment , although people have said that tents can be found at castles they cannot (yet) I found my tent a few hundred meters north of devils castle (if you look on the map it's at the first dead end road above devils castle and there is a hunting shack at that dead end , found my tent in one trip to this shack and set up my camp right at the castle :D).

So what does:

added Melee class to SurvivorBase

Mean?

Also animation for injection vial...I guess there's going to be some horrible disease added soon :(

Edited by UltimateGentleman

has anyone found:

tents

.380 ammo

pm 73 rak

camo mountain backpack

in this current stable version

Camo backpack was fake

if it was fake, I'd sure like to see them add it

Something familiar is going to be added in the future. but it is not a camo mountain bp

if it was fake, I'd sure like to see them add it

You want a camo mountain backpack WITH stripes that glow in the dars so that you are not accidentially overrun in the dark by cars?

Anyways, I think I read somewhere that such a thing will NOT be added. Was written by some dev, I think.

Edited by bautschi

You want a camo mountain backpack WITH stripes that glow in the dars so that you are not accidentially overrun in the dark by cars?

why on earth do you think I'd want that? did I say I wanted a glowing backpack? no, fake or not the camo backpack would have been a welcomed change, but if they have other plans I'm interesting in knowing what they are

Loving the new stuff but not really sure on the loot respawning. Not having any problems with zeds, but Ive noticed my FPS take a huge drop, maybe to do with the loot? 

Im also curious if anyone has found any tents, really wanna get a camp underway or at least have what I need for when they are working :D

Ive also noticed that servers are taking a long time to restart, and some have completely vanished; Im assuming because of server updates being needed.

Edited by Kymsplat

I actually figured out a way to glitch around the scope sway, you can be standing and get a Dead sight on 1000m for abotu 20 seconds

not cool, not cool at all...

Please refer to Louis CK's "Chair in the Sky" sketch. Relax, Emo Boy, it's coming...

I actually figured out a way to glitch around the scope sway, you can be standing and get a Dead sight on 1000m for abotu 20 seconds

So standing still makes the sway go away?

0,47 stable ?...My ass. I just got killed by a zombie spawning out of nowhere in 1 hit. 
Spend 2 f*****g hours looting and running for sh*t....

This realy fucked up my mood :|

0,47 stable ?...My ass. I just got killed by a zombie spawning out of nowhere in 1 hit. 

Spend 2 f*****g hours looting and running for sh*t....

This realy fucked up my mood :|

Stable = everything completely fixed? Never heard of this before.

Ok I don't know what the fuck was going on there...

I was wandering around lost and ended up at that airfield by the coast, none of my weapons were working at all wtf bug is this? Couldn't swing an axe or shoot a gun, tried dropping them and picking them up(but not relogging just put it off now can't be bothered)

4 dudes found me and for some strange reason didn't shoot me...but like one dude walked right past me when my hand was up, as if I wasn't there...I suppose perhaps he thought I was in his group but he didn't remotely look at me.

This was at the jail building, I ran under the bit outside where they all appeared, one took an axe out but didn't do anything, so I ran away a full 2 hangers distance...

"You are unconscious" along with a hit, like I got hit by an axe.

It was like it lagged horrendously, I got hit finally after running away then woke up while they were looking for me.

Decided I'd just log out in a nearby building to save them killing me when I literally couldn't do shit to them with my AKM >.>

Pretty bullshit bug happened to anyone else?

I was looking for someone to kill to since I haven't killed anyone in many hours, kind of hard when your gun(which was definitely loaded) won't fire.

I just want them to fix the pot and the frying pan so all my hog and deer meat dosen't end up going directly from raw to burned