srgntpepper

New Experimental?

Sweeeet! Cant wait! I wonder if with this theyll do the things were doors are open and close randomly

• Like 1

Irish, you are a godsend for this info.

• Like 1

I am not sure if this has been already mentioned but, maps are more common in the latest Experimental build. I've completed a full map of Chernarus twice in the last 24 hours (and 4 lives).

However, it's not working as it used to as I cant see my current position in the map. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance.

anyone notice their stuffed status not going away? at one point I stopped eating drinking just to see and it still did not go away. 

As for the map, I assumed it was intended that the map did not tell you where you are. What paper map does that? Not very realistic. :)

• Like 2

anyone notice their stuffed status not going away? at one point I stopped eating drinking just to see and it still did not go away. 

As for the map, I assumed it was intended that the map did not tell you where you are. What paper map does that? Not very realistic. :)

:) Good point. Beans for ya! 

EDIT: Stuffed status does go away. Just have to move more prolly.

Edited by ramstormrage

I'm happy to hear that. I was just going to make a whining thread that would go something along the lines of "Why on Earth would you make 100 player servers without first implementing loot respawn??? It was fun and all for a while, but there is no point in playing experimental right now when you can hardly make it inland without starving to death. I'm very happy with the state of the game and the progress the dev team is making but...something just feels off about your logic when deciding what gets patched into the game first. I already know you guys realize what the players really want, which of course is vehicles. I know that is impossible at the moment. But you should seriously consider spending (far) less time on things like crossbows and akms (sorry ak lovers, including me) and much, much, more time ironing out an implementation for at LEAST a bicycle. Once again I am not at all unhappy with the game, even in super alpha it is amazing. I just wish your priorities were more in line with the wants of the player base. My 2 cents, <3 ya. 

How many uses can you get out of finding one thing of berries?  I was on the experimental and as a last resort for needing food I went berry hunting.  I found a bush, picked it and got my berries.  I then proceeded to eat them.  Then I kept on eating them.  This went on for about 3 mins.  Anyone else notice this?

i find it stupid. Respawning loot can only be abused. It is widely known how. unless they have implemented a better mechanic to fix this. But i find it better to re store gear at restart because if you join a 100 person server people are going to check the same town as you. If they get there first why should you have the same chances for the loot. First come, first serve.

He said we, which could mean internal testing.

[–]Hicks_206Producer 23 points

7 hours ago

^ Bingo. I don't want anyone to get -too- excited. I'm just excited to start testing the methods the awesome dudes who have been working on this have developed.

Soon as we've got it functioning in a solid way, we'll roll it out to experimental and let you all know. :)

Wish means the devs will be testing it internally not putting it on experimental .. when they think its stable enough for public testing they will then put it on experimental 

This is what the topic started from :@

you anime girls are so nice

3:o/

looking forward to binos and mouse fix

How many uses can you get out of finding one thing of berries?  I was on the experimental and as a last resort for needing food I went berry hunting.  I found a bush, picked it and got my berries.  I then proceeded to eat them.  Then I kept on eating them.  This went on for about 3 mins.  Anyone else notice this?

Unlimited.  I hope this gets changed when horticulture is fleshed out.

netcode and mechanic changes? it cant be any good.

Expect some new major bugs and exploits on the next weeks, friends.

looking forward to binos and mouse fix

No bino luck for me so far, but I can say the mouse movement and fluid smooth silk that is the guaranteed server messaging is SOOOOOOO damn good. Its probably the best update to the SA so far. No joke. 

netcode and mechanic changes? it cant be any good.

Expect some new major bugs and exploits on the next weeks, friends.

Thats the spirit! LOL.. no but seriously, you probably right. 

is that new village north from NEAF in game yet??

Hasn't there been a new town for quite some time now? Also on stable I mean...I went there once, several red brick buildings, firestation, piano houses, new hunter pub building with two floors...if I remember correctly.

Edited by bautschi

Yay, even less loot!

Fully geared in thirty minutes on the 100 server, 85 peeps in game. Sks and scope, M4 with acog and backup rds, revolver plus rounds, healthy status. Sitting in Zeleno after spawning near Sol,waiting to bump into someone..ain't seen a soul.

I am not sure if this has been already mentioned but, maps are more common in the latest Experimental build. I've completed a full map of Chernarus twice in the last 24 hours (and 4 lives).

However, it's not working as it used to as I cant see my current position in the map. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance.

Only played the new build for a couple of hours, but maps do seem MUCH more common. Found two in one town. I'm n the northwest and found a south and a northeast map. Just my luck.