CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

Today we're supposed to get an experimental build update, so it's gonna be bye bye character. This is what I had before the wipe.

Man I'm glad the idle animations are back in 0.55, but I'd love to be able to see the character hold a pistol in his hands and do motions too like when you have nothing, a melee or a "primary" weapon (ie: shotgun, assault rifle, carbine, etc.) 

If I had played with a friend during the current build, I would have probably gave him the mosin and only rolled with suppressed pistols taking care of the infected. Can't get enough of that right now.

o0ndck.jpg

35c4ojr.jpg

dp7c0i.jpg

• Like 2

Man I'm glad the idle animations are back in 0.55, but I'd love to be able to see the character hold a pistol in his hands and do motions too like when you have nothing, a melee or a "primary" weapon (ie: shotgun, assault rifle, carbine, etc.) 

my and my friends game glitched yesterday. so my character was holding a hunting knife and he was treating it like it was an AK and my friends character was holding a fire axe as an AK too :D

• Like 1

New Experimental character. Liking this one a lot. Gonna have fun until a new experimental build comes and he gets wiped. I don't mind at all as at least half of my time in the game is on experimental.

2lkegqg.jpg

2ut3xx0.jpgzskdbq.jpg

• Like 2

^and if that isn't enough gun

Use more gun. 

S0H4cQIh.jpg

my new spawn v.55

24nfcw0.jpg

• Like 2

here is mine in Musty server .55 ver, no ammon on the magnum...just shotgun and longhorn for hunting

2015-04-02_00001_zpsz7gs9uov.jpg

Edited by thewire
  • Like 2

here is mine in Musty server .55 ver

dude, that's uncanny. I JUST replaced my beanie with a green motorcycle helmet.

dude, that's uncanny. I JUST replaced my beanie with a green motorcycle helmet.

great mind thinks alike! LOL

• Like 1

Musty Gaming hive character getting ready for the event! :)

kjjSw7t.jpg

• Like 3

kjjSw7t.jpg

:thumbsup:

P.S.: I'm having a tough time finding flare gun ammo more than anything else...   <_<  lol 

kjjSw7t.jpg

LOL i can't find shit..maybe apples for the event hah

• Like 1

Pistol only character on a private server. Suppressors are pristine and worn. Pretty happy to see pistol animations for the menu finally made it!  :thumbsup:

25rntzq.jpg

2eajr61.jpg

2d7bgnq.jpg

• Like 2

:thumbsup:

P.S.: I'm having a tough time finding flare gun ammo more than anything else...   <_<  lol

Yeah, me too. I have a flare gun, but only one round for it. I think the vision for a massive fireworks show may have to wait, but I'm going to keep looking! :)
  • Like 2

after 3hours of playin, I managed to find full army gear(TTsKO), Ak-47 including 4 mags )( Makarov 1911 with 3 mags) lots of food and couple of canteens :)