CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

rpvC977.png

LgR9ifO.png

0y6gYEQ.png

This is probably my best character I've had lately, on a private hive. The hive I play on is usually full most of the time. I've survived a couple of days on this character so far, running to places all over the map.

• Like 1

Well seeing as its almost time for 0.53, i guess its time for a final pic of my 0.52 main public char. We had some good times. I hope i can find some time to go out with a bang with this one.

SHqnkqq.jpg

All TTsKO outfit.

Tortilla backpack.

Smarsh vest with backpack attached.

military boots with combat knife.

rocket aviators. Green banclava. Green ballistic helmet.

Weapons:

mosin. Ak101 silenced. Pm63 rak. Makarov.

Inside backpack:

two high capacity vests each one holds mags and ammo boxes.

yellow boxes of supplies and medical Stuff.

In backpack only emergency stuff like binoculars. Lock picks. Morphine. Bandages. Essential items.

s.vs.vest contains pm63..

shirt and pants contain mags and reloaders.

I play on apocalyptoz server. Pres.Off. Name: zodiac. I have tent also full of stuff. If you meet me I might give you something cool.

• Like 1

Tanker helmets look awesome! 

1913224_10205916171726435_67138124064860

• Like 1

how i'm going out for .53

ilJrWBH.jpg

Edited by Calibre
  • Like 1

Current Hardcore character. On his way to NW airfield to practice combat, because being as friendly as I am has rendered me useless with guns. Time to change that.bylwkq6.jpg

Current Hardcore character. On his way to NW airfield to practice combat, because being as friendly as I am has rendered me useless with guns. Time to change that.

IgdABZf.jpg

• Like 1

finally found all the stuff. now i want to be able to craft a leather tent and a bandana for my face :)... and gloves would be cool if they could be crafted, too...

leatherman.jpg

• Like 3

Found an AK bayonet.

http://imgur.com/a/DRIBn

Nice man!! You're always the one to get your hands on the rarest stuff! :thumbsup:  May I ask where you found it? (Mi-8 crash site I presume. You're the first one to find it, at least to report it, and I guessed it only spawned at crash sites.)

Edit: While being at it, I'll add my current fav toon for the sake of it, instead of double posting.

I can't get away from my makeshift hero skin. It's sticking to me since December 2013. I like varying looks, but I always get at least one of my characters to look like this. Just need some Rocket shades now. Private hive, 1PP only.

mwv19l.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 3

Nice man!! You're always the one to get your hands on the rarest stuff! :thumbsup:  May I ask where you found it? (Mi-8 crash site I presume. You're the first one to find it, at least to report it, and I guessed it only spawned at crash sites.)

It's on MI-8 Crash sites yes. If you're interested to take pics of it you can. 

I posted it on reddit but I got downvoted to death due to my aspect ratio.

People are so mean :(

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2vw532/ak_bayonet_mi8_crash_site/

P.S No glasses on this patch mate.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Killed an admin and luckily I picked up the M4 right before the abusive admin stopped the server.. Lost all the other gear he had (40 round mags and optics for the M4)

dcfc9b7e3c925b1fe3d3eca6bf61533c.png

3f5d7ff7350c361da2908ec23b913a2a.png

• Like 1

finally found all the stuff. now i want to be able to craft a leather tent and a bandana for my face :)... and gloves would be cool if they could be crafted, too...

Nice! - a brown or green bandana would be better (I guess) , the human face shows up most IMO if you're wearing green/brown/drab (and worn or damaged clothes/backpack show up less than pristine)

With the fishing net available, and ghillie crafting.. we should be able to make a patch of see-through face screen - even just a square of netting - it's a common enough thing among hunters or various military spotters/scouts whatever.  

Or how about charcoal from a fire (don't even need face paint) to put a stripe across that distinctive pale oval human face. It's the face that animals see easily (as well as other signs), it's what humans can spot from earliest childhood. And it shows up in the game, even shades make it less visible - but I don't want to wear shades, specially the rain, makes me feel kinda dumb.

Current alternative is to play a black character.. but I'd LIKE a chance to put a wide dark diagonal across my 'oriental'  character's face. Still - the face bandanna is already good.

Clothes very cool ello. Do you think they are maybe a bit light-colored in some conditions ?

(not criticizing, just asking)

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim

It's nice to know that there are other DayZ fashionistas out there like me :P

I respect that you take time to make your character look the part, because when I see people with clothes that don't mix, it just bothers me. Call me weird I guess

• Like 1

Swapped the mosin and magnum for an AKM with 2 drum mags.

zmBc54Z.jpg

• Like 1

Dont mess with my catwalk girls :)

Chernarus Autumn collection 2015:

z92mb.jpg

20zbvdc.png

[all alive and kickin']

Edited by halp
  • Like 2