CS14

Post Your Gear So Far

2gsnads.jpg

Still trying to find that 22 clip, the new one I have is with the MP5 with scope instead of the ak74u which I really do love.

Might switch out the mosin to the m4 this time. 800 meter shots are ok to do, except I watched zombies take 3 hits before dropping.

Edit = WOOT found the clip I needed :) Will update my picture later.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

This is why you shouldn't server hop ladies and gentlemen! I got lucky and shot a server hopper straight in the face when he logged in right in front of me, got all of his gear unruined and now I have everything everyone wants.

3_zpsb7ee184c.jpg

1_zpsa0c6fd4a.jpg

3_zpsf7dacdc5.jpg

From killing one guy, I got...

• Full ghillie suit
  • Ghillie hood
  • Steyr AUG with 40 round magazine and suppressor
  • SMERSH vest with backpack attached
  • Camo face mask & blackskull balaclava
  • 2x black high capacity vests, containing protector cases and an olive high cap vest
  • Inside those vests are more ammo and various supplies
  • Ammo tin

2nunfqg.jpg

I haven't played my regular mode character (the picture) in months now, but hes still here. With his unicorn Mosin wrap, two grenades, magnum, food, water. But its weird. I thought he was decked out but honestly he just has good camo and looks cool. I gotta get a picture of my hardcore mode character. All black, looks boss, Pump shotgun, 1911, magnum, facemask, beanie, black tac shirt, cap vest, black cargo pants, black combat boots with knife= amazing

Mount & Blade Warband: DayZ Edition

c4iVobQ.jpg

zdTmlgJ.jpg

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 4

Pretty proud of this considering it's on a private, persistent server. Character's only a few days old, too. I have too much time when I'm not at college.

Sorry for the dodgy editing. Threw it together quickly as possible & did not want to reveal my stash spot. :P

loot.png

Oh, pair of pants in each jacket, too. Clothes getting ruined all the time from single hits and stuff, jackets especially. Two Gorka & one TTSKO, any way. None of my clothing or weaponry is below worn condition, other than my fireaxes, which I have to keep at a sickening damaged.  :rolleyes:

Now to replace every backpack with leather ones, all in time for the wipe of course.

Edited by Beizs
  • Like 2

I'll have to post screens when I get back but a general overview for me is:

AKM with plastic parts and a rail handguard and tactical light. I also have a pair of drum mags that I got in a trade with my clanmate (he needed 5.45 ammo, and had drums he wasn't using.) No scope yet.

Makarov, if only because I have so many magazines...

TTsKO gear, head to toe.

Highcap vest.

SPOSN bag (I want something bigger though, but I don't want to compromise my position with bright mountain bags.)

Ballistic helmet (I kind of want a Gorka, maybe if he could flip the visor up.)

Brown boots and gloves (a personal choice.)

I'll have to post screens when I get back but a general overview for me is:

AKM with plastic parts and a rail handguard and tactical light. I also have a pair of drum mags that I got in a trade with my clanmate (he needed 5.45 ammo, and had drums he wasn't using.) No scope yet.

Makarov, if only because I have so many magazines...

TTsKO gear, head to toe.

Highcap vest.

SPOSN bag (I want something bigger though, but I don't want to compromise my position with bright mountain bags.)

Ballistic helmet (I kind of want a Gorka, maybe if he could flip the visor up.)

Brown boots and gloves (a personal choice.)

Why not get a hunting backpack? Extra six slots and fairly camo'd. An improvised leather backpack would also give you an extra slot along with better (imo) camouflage.

Bear in mind that, while it's convenient to have more space, filling your clothes up actually results in more damage being taken.

Why not get a hunting backpack? Extra six slots and fairly camo'd. An improvised leather backpack would also give you an extra slot along with better (imo) camouflage.

Bear in mind that, while it's convenient to have more space, filling your clothes up actually results in more damage being taken.

Didn't realize the hunter bag had more slots. The SPOSN looks bigger.

Didn't realize the hunter bag had more slots. The SPOSN looks bigger.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense imo, but just how it is. :P

My fav character yet was murdered in cold blood last night - RIP

How can this guy not look friendly :(

F0XyowS.jpg

Knuckleduster newspawn in Msta gave me a bunch of free netting.

eFAqnO0.jpg

Current favorite character. Stable build 1PP private hive. (Don't mind the version, I had just joind the EXP build and last time I had played was with this character, thus the suppressor "fixed", or I rather say, visible. ;)  Like all the suppressors, they sit after the muzzle flash while they should cover it really.)

30063kk.jpg

Gotta love the bomber jacket! Goes great with jeans! :thumbsup:

Details. Carrying multiple outfits for daytime and night time operations. (Too much loot really, as I don't intend to start a war...)

2hekhvq.jpg

256bgvc.jpg

24ne0i0.jpg

25u2nmh.jpg

mt1f1t.jpg

1zgvznn.jpg

24vvaly.jpg

2rzq4av.jpg

After some inventory tweaking, finally managed to put all the vests in my backpack, for quick and easy change to access their content.

t6yw3o.jpg

• Like 1

My current public character. I play lone wolf with this, as i play with friends on private hives...

I stick to the magnum as a sidearm, as it works best for me.

I generaly use the sawed-off as a backup when im checking houses for loot. It works really well for me so far.

I think in this picture i was wearing TTSKO, but i have two sets of full gorka gear now. I prefer the gorka camo.

When i am in cities i use a ballistics helmet and i dont cover my face.

I am currently having a lot of fun on private servers, but when i get to playing public again, i will try to get my hands on a AK rail handguard and a scope. It will be difficult tho i think.

Greets,

YOoOGRd.jpg

Edited by nillie
  • Like 1

And here is my private hive char, alive for a week or so. Since its private, i use the blaze to kill Z's. Its too much fun with this gun. I have a bunch of snap loaders so its not a burden at all, and the noise it makes usually attracts some adventure.I try to balance between good and evil. Tomorrow i will try to go down the coast and drop some weapons for freshies. See how that goes :).

cbd8VqV.jpg

Edited by nillie

Black tactical shirt, b

lack high capacity vest,

black cargo pants,

black combat boots with a knife,

a skull balaclava,

black aviators,

a ghillie suit,

and a Mosin and 1911.