SmashT

Do Zombies Dream Of A Good Nights Sleep? (Zombie feedback)

And wheres the dogs?

Only kidding I read the roadmap.

Dogs are here already, as it is now Q4; road map says so. It is cannon.  Beta has already happened, but they have only taken the righteous; all non-believers have been left to fight it out in this imperfect world.

• Like 1

Step outside once in a while and realize there is more to life than being a keyboard warrior.

I drink a lot, so........

• Like 3

Were zombies ever an issue for anyone other than the freshest players? 

I never shat my pants when I saw a zombie, my heart rate never increased the same when I saw a zombie as when I saw an actual player, especially with enough hours under my belt.  Players to this day still jack my heart rate, especially when they've already noticed me.  Zombies, not so much.  I can take on 4+ with no effort with bare fists.  More than that and I might need a bandage.  Maybe.  Oh the humanity! :)

That's why they need to be made dangerous. Real dangerous.

I've said it here and elsewhere, I think the zombies should have a very real chance of killing players. If you're unfortunate enough to be attacked and hit by a zombie, I'd make it so there is a good percentage chance of the player getting infected. This infection should have a serious chance of killing the player. Perhaps the player can counteract the effects with medicine of some kind, which means their focus will then be either on keeping the blood levels high or finding the medicine.

That'll put the shits up you when you see a group of zombies hanging around your area.

• Like 1

Fuck it. I don't need another warning point. (;

Edited by Grimey Rick

Why would you get one mr Rick? Surley this place hasnt changed too much and still allows some friendly banter?

Unfortunately, Mr. Michael Voodoo the 25th, it has.

• Like 1

There are in fact some zombies on .58. The quantity isn't too great... but the zombie survival experience still exists! :lol:

The year is (Insert current In game year here), and the apocalypse is near the end. Finally once more it seems that people outnumber the infected. What remains of those demonic little fucks are scattered about, no longer posing any real threat. Now the world faces a new danger, survival against the world itself, and the people left that inhabit it... The time to start a new life has come, for this, is, .58!

There are in fact some zombies on .58. The quantity isn't too great... but the zombie survival experience still exists! :lol:

I played .58 quite abit but havent seen a single one - did you find them anywhere in particular?

I played .58 quite abit but havent seen a single one - did you find them anywhere in particular?

the industrial area in novo is where i seen the one i encountered as well as my friend on another occasion i broke its legs and left it crawling in hopes of it encountering other humans and brightening there day. 

The year is (Insert current In game year here), and the apocalypse is near the end. Finally once more it seems that people outnumber the infected. What remains of those demonic little fucks are scattered about, no longer posing any real threat. Now the world faces a new danger, survival against the world itself, and the people left that inhabit it... The time to start a new life has come, for this, is, .58!

na man they just formed semi-hordes and headed south-west, eventually grouping together and forming a mega horde of infected, plummeting entire cities, and the survivors with it..

when the climate changes.. *cough cough* (.59) they will return up north.. bringing chaos.. destruction.. and only the toughest shall survive..

Legit tho once they optimize the little f*ckers and re-implement their numbers.. those numbers shall be high, my friend ;)

na man they just formed semi-hordes and headed south-west, eventually grouping together and forming a mega horde of infected, plummeting entire cities, and the survivors with it..

when the climate changes.. *cough cough* (.59) they will return up north.. bringing chaos.. destruction.. and only the toughest shall survive..

Legit tho once they optimize the little f*ckers and re-implement their numbers.. those numbers shall be high, my friend ;)

NEIN, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS. Have hope child, you shall see, one day we shall regain the promise land

There are a few up in Novo up in the NE part of the map. Spotted 3 of them. Felt good to actually be chased :D

Are zombies back yet? :)

They are still there just in much smaller numbers

They are still there just in much smaller numbers

Well, i havent seen a single zombie in days and days, so the numbers are one or something

there will be more zombies when 0.59 stable arrives and cross your fingers for the loot to be fixed.

Well, i havent seen a single zombie in days and days, so the numbers are one or something

more like 3 or 4 lol

I don't want to alarm you or anything, there's at least twice that many.

Be careful out there :|