Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Whens the next update it has been a month.

When it's ready, not before.

• Like 6

Well -

me and my friends got killed from a (presumable 12 years old) hacker through the (for him) invisible wall with unlimited ammo like every day (at least once). Really hope they did something against this with the upcoming new stable, too.

STOP fucking call them hackers. These are pussy cheaters, nothing more than that. There will be many many many many cheaters and you should get your self ready for that or quit the game, I'm serious about that. The last two guys I've met yesterday had infinite ammo. Then I went to experimental and found the binoculars, they do work weird

Cheaters or scripters, doesnt matter there still people who deserver no more than to watch as i smash there pc to bits, paint the remains pink, then force them to eat it with chilli sauce.

• Like 1

STOP fucking call them hackers. These are pussy cheaters, nothing more than that. There will be many many many many cheaters and you should get your self ready for that or quit the game, I'm serious about that. The last two guys I've met yesterday had infinite ammo. Then I went to experimental and found the binoculars, they do work weird

well their using an exploit so technically their hackers.. because they manipulate the system to do something its not designed to be doing.. so if its scripting/cheating that doesnt matter... scripts have to be writen to work.. that involves programming knowledge.. ask any 'programmer' thats a security expert.. what his first profession was.. I bet it was a 'hacker' ;)

well their using an exploit so technically their hackers.. because they manipulate the system to do something its not designed to be doing.. so if its scripting/cheating that doesnt matter... scripts have to be writen to work.. that involves programming knowledge.. ask any 'programmer' thats a security expert.. what his first profession was.. I bet it was a 'hacker' ;)

Tiger are you a "programmer"? ;)

They are not. How can you call a guy who pays for scripts a hacker? I call him a sucker

Almost a whole page to be cleaned mods

Dean has commented on cheating:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/187284-reddit-rocket2guns-on-well-aimbots-and-wallhacks-are-a-thing-now/

Edited by MetapoliC
  • Like 1

I found alot of ash sticks. Couldnt carry them tho :(. First time on this new experimental and sks + binos. What would I need more ;)

Are bolts supposed to be retrievable from zombies? I shot two earlier and couldn't find my bolt again on either of them.

I did get the second zombie with a bolt to the knee, I enjoyed it being a one-shot kill

I found ash sticks from this route from those little sheds: krutoy cap - tulga - rog castle - staroye.

Were and when?

Yesterday I got one from under one of the blues wagons, and one from a little shack/shed.

Ok thx been looking for them since day one, thought they got removed when crossbow added, obviously not.

Yeah, i saw this aswell but other people have been able to retrieve them from zombies

I'll probably keep testing it then, but will switch to a gun for now as it's not particularly great, especially with the rarity of bolts, if I can't be sure I'll get them back..

Yeah, i have one right now, cause ive been testing what attachments work on it, itd be nice if it fit in my back pack

no longer able to fill containers or drink from ponds and streams.

no longer able to fill containers or drink from ponds and streams.

That's strange, I was just drinking at a river

Are bolts supposed to be retrievable from zombies? I shot two earlier and couldn't find my bolt again on either of them.

I did get the second zombie with a bolt to the knee, I enjoyed it being a one-shot kill

I was a zombie once, then I took an arrow to the knee.