Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

I have a suggestion for devs ...   make it so you can put the headlamps on while wearing the soft hats, like zmijovka, beanie, radar hat, and ushanka.  just the light will stick out, like when worn with mask, but it would be nice.

you must make a hole first in your softhat. you can use a magnum for that. trust me it works XD

Yep it's very neat looking binocular

Yes, but the view through them is wrong, it should be two circles overlapping in center, instead of one circle. the one circle is a monocular view. But I am glad to get them none the less, as I use a B95 and there are no scopes for it.

I've only come across bolts once.

Have to say, shooting a bolt into a wall and taking it out again was one of my favourite stupid moments.

Found a quiver containing 5 bolts in a garage and three single bolts in different houses on hardcore nothing on regular yet. So I guess it `s just luck. Fired a bolt in a tree, found the hole but couldn´t retrieve it. Tried mousewheel, mouseclick, "F" an opened the inventory but found nothing. How does it work?

I have a suggestion for devs ...   make it so you can put the headlamps on while wearing the soft hats, like zmijovka, beanie, radar hat, and ushanka.  just the light will stick out, like when worn with mask, but it would be nice.

red dot on FXN MRDS is not showing up when turned on.

Did you put a battery in it!

Found a quiver containing 5 bolts in a garage and three single bolts in different houses on hardcore nothing on regular yet. So I guess it `s just luck. Fired a bolt in a tree, found the hole but couldn´t retrieve it. Tried mousewheel, mouseclick, "F" an opened the inventory but found nothing. How does it work?

I walked up to the bolt in the wall and couldn't get it back either at first. But I then approached it from the left hand side and was able to retrieve it.

I could also retrieve it from the other side of the wall where there was a tiny end of the bolt sticking out, which I also found quite a funny way to be able to retrieve it.

• Like 1

Playing this morning, went to nwaf, killed a guy in a prison, went to the tents, a zombie pulled out an m4 and killed me, bloody hackers :(

Playing this morning, went to nwaf, killed a guy in a prison, went to the tents, a zombie pulled out an m4 and killed me, bloody hackers :(

Dont call them hackers they are not hackers they are using a script they paid for .. hacking takes skill ... these guys have no skill which is why they use these scripts 

• Like 5

Yes, but the view through them is wrong, it should be two circles overlapping in center, instead of one circle. the one circle is a monocular view. But I am glad to get them none the less, as I use a B95 and there are no scopes for it.

Depends on the model

In my opinion just4me rely on masking frame from old hollywood movie used to represent goggle view.

But I prefere the current one.

Goop point

Is the akm in game yet and p38?

I have not heard word of the AKM being found ... the p38 i think i saw someone post pics of it .. but doesnt mean its in the build 

lol if you see 2 circles when you use binoculars then there is either something wrong with your eyes, or you are not using them correctly

• Like 4

Well -

me and my friends got killed from a (presumable 12 years old) hacker through the (for him) invisible wall with unlimited ammo like every day (at least once). Really hope they did something against this with the upcoming new stable, too.

lol if you see 2 circles when you use binoculars then there is either something wrong with your eyes, or you are not using them correctly

Having served in Force Recon, I think I know how to use them. I'm referring to how "Games" usually depict the view from binocs.  The operative word there was "overlapping".

Yes, I had a pristine battery in a pristine  FNX MRDS. It used to not require it and red dot was on regardless, but in trying fixing it, I'm guessing caused this.

My experiences so far:

1. Spawned at elektro, some bandits held me up broke my legs, put a sack on my head and fed me disenfectant

2. Found a shotgun and ammo went to neaf 5 freshspawns attacked me, killed them after a bit, then a guy kills me with amphibia while im bandaging

3. Spawn near devils castle see a guy there, he handcuffs me and steals my flashlight cause the sun is setting, then they decide to test the crossbow on me

Having served in Force Recon, I think I know how to use them. I'm referring to how "Games" usually depict the view from binocs.  The operative word there was "overlapping".

Yes, I had a pristine battery in a pristine  FNX MRDS. It used to not require it and red dot was on regardless, but in trying fixing it, I'm guessing caused this.

But the amount of effort to show that isn't worth it, one circle effectively does the job at simulating what it looks like.

Confirmed i get the bug where the red dot doesnt work too

My experiences so far:

1. Spawned at elektro, some bandits held me up broke my legs, put a sack on my head and fed me disenfectant

2. Found a shotgun and ammo went to neaf 5 freshspawns attacked me, killed them after a bit, then a guy kills me with amphibia while im bandaging

3. Spawn near devils castle see a guy there, he handcuffs me and steals my flashlight cause the sun is setting, then they decide to test the crossbow on me

you got a elektro spawn and a devils castle spawn ... nice glad they are mixing them around instead of all NE along the coast ... sounds like your experience has been alot worse then mine ... ive never been sacked and only handcuffed once and it was from someone i thought was a friendly ... he handcuffed me and shot me in the head ... said sorry but you know how it is ... so now i know how it is ... did they say anything or just go straight for banditry? 

The crossbow people were nice, but they wanted to test the crossbow, the sack people were meanies.

lol well there are lots of things to test it on ... to test it on a person for no reason then to just test it doesnt make them nice ... atleast not in my book ... they could of tested it on a tree or shot themselves in the foot and then i still would of considered them nice lol 

Yay, finall found some bolts and a quiver, also found like 10 fresh zucchini in stary and novy after a restart :)

Also if you need food and are near novy the dump there i found 3 things of cereal, 2 rice and 2 spaghetti, also on us 04 i left cereal at the orange house at novy along with a banana

Edited by DropBearChick

I still have bolts ... have yet to find a cross bow .. i have a quiver of 5 bolts and a single bolt 

you've maybe heard of something called sarcasm ??

Yep... doesn't work so well in writing at times.