Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Comments and replies to member in question hidden.

Don't feed the troll. He clearly doesn't even know what our Administrator's job is.

• Like 1

someone told me there are walkie talkies... it this true? if so, are they functional?

I just had several rubberband moments. That actually scared me so much that I ran away after shooting at a guy on the Balota AF with a mosin. Just could not see him and feared that I might have shot at nothing and he was flanking me while I stupidly was looking at where his body should have been. Doors and other things only reacted after a while, I was playing stable and there were about 5 people on the server.

played for two hours on a UK server today...experienced no problems ...game ran very smooth no RB no desync ( switched back from experimental to stable some hours ago)

In the sa section at the bottom before graveyard theres a topic about this were a battle eye staff member tells you how to fix this error

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/182917-battleye-solution-for-failed-to-update-kicks/

sorry, got it in it s own thread, solved it (deleted battleye folder and reinstalled) but thought it s only a new thing from this patch.thanks

A new town including a lot of new buildings.... :).

btw the big industrial complex seems to be a good location for a safe haven likeTerminus....

• Like 1

Ok, I'm obviously a little scared girl today. Just quit playing on a pretty full server, so 30ish, because every hotkey action would almost never work (sometimes had to "take out" my mosin 5 times until the signal stuck). Then IF the signal was accepted, it was accepted twice and resulted in the weapon being equipped and put away again. That also happened several times when only pressing a button once, so it did not save up those pressed buttons. I had that problem already once a few weeks ago. Also got several error messages about taking items into hands.

As I usually play on not so populated servers I guess there was simply more lag because of the number of players. But I was also on full servers (two days ago) where everything worked snappy.

EDIT: After reading the dev blog, I will not write any more about anything to do with lags etc, I guess it's not useful any more with the new messaging system around the corner, right?

Edited by bautschi

Well alright maybe they needed more feedback than from a couple hundred players who play experimental. But I'm pretty sure they have got enough feedback by now and bugs have been reported so theres really no need to keep it in stable until the next patch.

PS: I also think that the current feedback isnt worth much because the system is not working as intended. So they should remove it, fix it internally, test it for bugs on experimental and then put it back in stable to get proper feedback from many players.

Never take a step back always forward. 

That´s how most "girls" on the interwebs looks like in real life...

So much confusion right now

Thats my brother, who i took this account from, who left to wait for vehicles, and i cant change my username so im stuck with it

Bug found:

Whenever i drop a gun on the ground that does not use/have a mag in it but has bullets, then pick it up, it sais the gun is empty and i cant fire it, but when i try reloading it sais its full and when on the ground it has ammo in it.

Reorted to bug tracker.

Edited by spartan54820

• Potential Network issues - we will be monitoring the situation, as this appears to be resolved

Not even close.

Edited by DarkwaveDomina

I can no longer find any experimental servers. Has been this way for a week and I want to play. HELP! Will take this to private messaging if someone wants to troubleshoot. Thought if someone had an answer they could just throw it here though.

I can no longer find any experimental servers. Has been this way for a week and I want to play. HELP! Will take this to private messaging if someone wants to troubleshoot. Thought if someone had an answer they could just throw it here though.

If you ask Hicks, experimental is down atm.

There are only 4 servers ( the DE ones) on 60 where they are stress testing and there is no experimental changelog yet.

I suggest you to wait until next week for experimental update (according to the dev blog).

• Like 2

Do deer stands spawn loot on experiental?

nope...I guess this will come with hunting (would make sense)..but loot now spawns in nearly all buildings (except the large appartment buildings and some small structures like the small green guard houses), car wrecks and even railway waggons...so much better  :)

except the large appartment buildings

Are you certain of that, loot has been spawning in Stable build high rise apartments for some time.

I've been living in the new town (Chapaevsk) overlooking Balota Airfield for some time.

Are you certain of that, loot has been spawning in Stable build high rise apartments for some time.

I've been living in the new town (Chapaevsk) overlooking Balota Airfield for some time.

no ...not sure about the appartments but only found loot there once ...

Thats my brother, who i took this account from, who left to wait for vehicles, and i cant change my username so im stuck with it

If you took the time to read the Rules you would be aware of the steps to take concerning name changes.

EDIT : Topic cleaned.

I hope when they add the atv they fix that bridge glitch were you go flying into the air

• Like 1

I hope when they add the atv they fix that bridge glitch were you go flying into the air

what bridge??