Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

For me the same. Checked 2 servers.

Well, just bad luck for me it seems ;)

The loot is fixed on experimental but those servers are so full that there is no loot. It's a paradox. I can't get the damn experimental servers to show up in my list anyway. I only get one DE-04 and it's always at 38/40 but I just sit at Wait For Host after clicking connect.

I've been on a hiatus from the game for a month or so. I think I'll stay away until loot respawn, persistent storage, and hunting/cooking are in. It will be a new game at that point.

• Like 2

I take it your first launguage isnt english?

Also can confirm, loot spawn now spans in nearly all the houses, sheds, tents

The loot is fixed on experimental but those servers are so full that there is no loot. It's a paradox. I can't get the damn experimental servers to show up in my list anyway. I only get one DE-04 and it's always at 38/40 but I just sit at Wait For Host after clicking connect.

I've been on a hiatus from the game for a month or so. I think I'll stay away until loot respawn, persistent storage, and hunting/cooking are in. It will be a new game at that point.

No loot is "fixed" on stable , just like others said only certain civilian buildings spawn loot that previously didnt , most houses with fireplaces (log cabins, yellow sided cabin) still don't spawn loot , I'm guessing those houses will be configured with loot for the update with fire but that's just a guess ...

But the experimental loot fix you're talking about is for stress testing or something as one of the devs stated a day or two ago in the dev tracker , but yea this will be a much different game with hunting cooking and storage but it's already fun now if you find a decent server with no teleports or rubberbands ...

where to find changelogs on experimental? from what I can see the current experimental is a few weeks old. And where do you guys confirm loot respawning?

Stable, hard core military tents full of loot. Needed a wheelbarrow to carry out all the ammo.

Edited by Cobbler
  • Like 1

Just go and try it out. I've been playing for 3 hours on stable today and loot now spawns nearly everywhere also in Cars and In/Around Train-Wagons

Edited by Ellen Ripley
  • Like 2

Hicks denied that...whatever, I'll try that tonight if no experimental comes out.

Every hardcore server we tested recently on stable for some reason were completely messed up. Zombies rubber banding, players lagging, bug sounds everywhere.

Pretty much unplayable. Didn't matter whether they were SE, DE or GB.

Very few servers with hardcore mode I think.

Hmmm... this is a very interesting game-type!

Its the exact same, just no 3rd person. ;)

And on to the new hotfix of loot spawns.. I just ran through some stable servers, both hardcore and regular, official US West, East, etc. and loot was everywhere.. it was truly amazing. I really like that you can get geared up quickly and move on to doing something in game, rather than just being in a giant scavenger hunt-race for loot. Now a trip to Balota or NWAF means you and your friend will get what you seek, rather than waste your time. This means more players venture to those spots, and things get spread out.

Played yesterday, different servers. No loot respawns (stable).

I call bullsh*t

• Like 1

I call bullsh*t

Respawns aren't the issue. People are wondering if loot is spawning in places it used to.

For the last 30 or so pages of this thread people are mostly complaining about zombies and loot. This is the most content I've seen this community since joining, I like it. I'm getting all tingly wondering about an update to EXP this week.

I call bullsh*t

Seriously?

No one was talking about RESPAWNS

We were talking about Spawnpoints in general at server restart. Many of those didn't work for some time now. 

Most of those are working now again though.

Edited by Ellen Ripley

There are now more loot spawns on stable, but not as much as in experimental. On stable, cars and some former empty buildings are spawning loot now, checked it few minutes ago.

h5v6vfks.jpg

Edited by MoZed
  • Like 1

Seriously?

No one was talking about RESPAWNS

We were talking about Spawnpoints in general at server restart. Many of those didn't work for some time now. 

Most of those are working now again though.

here they are talking about RESPAWNS

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/184852-sneaky-server-update-confirmed/page-3

Now if only they had a clue about netcoding they might have a decent game lol

• Like 1

Now if only they had a clue about netcoding they might have a decent game lol

Ahahahaha.. ha..aha..ha.. you're so funny(not rly), its easy for you to talk. If you think you are so good at it why don\t you fix the rubber banding and lags then? No? I figured you have no clue. Its still in Alpha btw.

Question to devs:

When will you add watches and such? Or GPS that could show your position on the map or maybe even long range radios.

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 2

I have a bug, every scope I take is kinda pristine. That means I can find a badly damaged LRS, equip it and it will work just like the pristine one, the glass is not broken at all. I have no tested 3 or even 4 badly damaged LRS's and they were all perfect. Same is with ACOG and the PU scopes. They are simply not damaged at all but the description says they are. I've asked my buddies to test the badly damaged LRS and it was damaged for them, the glass was broken. When I look at the scope on the floor I see that the glass is broken but when I take it and zoom in - it's not broken at all. It is nice to not to worry what quality you find but seriously? I feel like cheating and that sucks.

Edited by MetapoliC
  • Like 1

Stable, hard core military tents full of loot. Needed a wheelbarrow to carry out all the ammo.

Absolutely agree!!!

I have a bug, every scope I take is kinda pristine. That means I can find a badly damaged LRS, equip it and it will work just like the pristine one, the glass is not broken at all. I have no tested 3 or even 4 badly damaged LRS's and they were all perfect. Same is with ACOG and the PU scopes. They are simply not damaged at all but the description says they are. I've asked my buddies to test the badly damaged LRS and it was damaged for them, the glass was broken. When I look at the scope on the floor I see that the glass is broken but when I take it and zoom in - it's not broken at all. It is nice to not to worry what quality you find but seriously? I feel like cheating and that sucks.

Thats a known bug with LRS scopes buddy.

Cheating lol.

Its a bug.

Relax.

I don't think respawn was activated though. Thats just 2 guys on the third suddenly talking about respawns. It was not talked about in this thread here AFAIK. So I was wondering why you were so mad that there is no respawn.

Also Dean already said how respawn is going to work. It will not be like in the Mod. No loot Cycling possible.

The map will be divided into Sectors and those sectors will respawn by some randomized procedure.

The goal is to force/encourage players to move into different areas of the map for loot.

Edited by Ellen Ripley
  • Like 1

I am relaxed and I feel like cheating. 

do not even reply to this.

"Relax" 

lol.

So i have been to Balota a few times since people said there has been loot spawning in the tents again and i haven't seen this! Is this only working on some servers? If so why? 

Thanks

I can also confirm that loot spawns in more and new places now...played on UK and DE regular servers ( stable) ...found loot in cars, the big appartement buildings, in and around railroad waggons and nearly all farm/village houses ( even in some of these wooden log houses)...loot in castles also seems to work fine...

don't have a clue how this happened though

Nothing spawned at the tents next to the Balota airstrip. Maybe they were looted, idk or they haven't been fixed.

Keep riding their xxxx

Above quote EDITED BY SULA

Can you maybe explain to everybody:

1. What is a netcode

2. Why is current netcode of this game so bad

3. Why you think why the devs. are working on this particular netcode and not writing a new one

4. Why so negative

If you are so disappointed, then I want to know what has disappointed you so much and why are you still here.

Edited by Sula
  • Like 7