Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

*Bang*

Jesus, don't get your panties in a twist.

If you do not like Regular server,then don't play on them...simple,

You can make a choice,and others can make there choice!

I don't. Which was the whole point of my previous reply.

Edited by Exorade

Uhm just noticing there's no function on the mobile site to go to the start of the thread. I've gotta push back like 57 times to are the OP?

Played exp, found press vest, ha

F hpir later session lost, rejoin, fresh spawn this sucks

They are experimenting your rageness :P

has there been a server restart or more servers added for experimental in the last 12 hours?

arrrgggggggggggg..... oh well... did anyone have pics of the loot spawning in cars?

LOL! That exact thing happened to me today.

It was the first PV I had ever found too.

When it crashed like 20 minutes after all I could do is laugh :)

Something can not be called a cheat,if everyone can do it

there is no unfair advantage whereas a cheat gives someone an advantage!

This is about regular mode 3rd person.

I know I should not post this here,  but I cannot abstain.

What you just say is not true. When you say everyone can do it you refer to 3rd person, but two players away from each other and one of them having a wall beside him is in advantage because using 3rd person can see the other. And the other cannot see the player behind a wall that is far at distance even using 3rd person. So this is not a balance, this is not realistic. this can be considered cheat.

But I don't blame you all that like this mode. I understand the beauty of this, but don't blame us that preffer hardcore. It's more realistic and balanced.

• Like 1

No, the servers decreased to only one :(

I just saw 3 DE Experimental servers up :-)

Well your luckier than me

I made them all favorites so when ever they are live I will see them :-)

Soo, am I the only who has massive problems with the zombies respawning mechanic? I litteraly cannot go to an airfield or any other hotspot because as soon as I kill a zombie with my fireaxe I keep getting constant zombie respawning that are always aggroed on me. The game just wont stop spawning zombies on me until I run a kilometer or so away. Like this it's no use going to an airfield. I cannot hide because the zombies will always give away my position, I cant even get in a tree and do some spotting if I have killed a zombie with my axe before because every 20-30 seconds I'll have 2-3 zombies on my ass...

This is getting so annoying... why are they adding this to stable if it's clearly not working properly?

Ok, I did not mention that my buddy also could always see all attachments. Only I can't see them. Either you don't say anything disproving my thoughts or I don't understand you. I did not see the attachments anywhere no matter who held the rifle, he always saw them. So it seems like I do not see any attachments that are on rifles, no matter who has them. Others do.

Okay I think I misunderstood you. You had the bug on yourself and also couldnt see attachments on other players. But other players who dont have the bug probably can see the attachments on your gun, as it was with me and my buddy. :)

Edited by Sleezy

Soo, am I the only who has massive problems with the zombies respawning mechanic? I litteraly cannot go to an airfield or any other hotspot because as soon as I kill a zombie with my fireaxe I keep getting constant zombie respawning that are always aggroed on me. The game just wont stop spawning zombies on me until I run a kilometer or so away. Like this it's no use going to an airfield. I cannot hide because the zombies will always give away my position, I cant even get in a tree and do some spotting if I have killed a zombie with my axe before because every 20-30 seconds I'll 2-3 zombies on my ass...

This is getting so annoying... why are they adding this to stable if it's clearly not working properly?

This is a temporary mechanism in place until they complete the full respawn feature. maybe need to team up with someone to help out :-P

Soo, am I the only who has massive problems with the zombies respawning mechanic? I litteraly cannot go to an airfield or any other hotspot because as soon as I kill a zombie with my fireaxe I keep getting constant zombie respawning that are always aggroed on me. The game just wont stop spawning zombies on me until I run a kilometer or so away. Like this it's no use going to an airfield. I cannot hide because the zombies will always give away my position, I cant even get in a tree and do some spotting if I have killed a zombie with my axe before because every 20-30 seconds I'll 2-3 zombies on my ass...

Yes, we discussed this before and I said same things. But I am sure that this will be changed soon. In open field they will see you immediately and this is annoying indeed.

This is a temporary mechanism in place until they complete the full respawn feature. maybe need to team up with someone to help out :-P

Well it has become clear now that it's broken and I really dont want to wait another 3 weeks until the next stable patch. I think they should make a hotfix for stable and simply remove the respawning.

Yes, we discussed this before and I said same things. But I am sure that this will be changed soon. In open field they will see you immediately and this is annoying indeed.

Its not only that they will see me instantly, they also keep respawning until I stop killing zombies (even with axe!) and run away for 1km.

Well it has become clear now that it's broken and I really dont want to wait another 3 weeks until the next stable patch. I think they should make a hotfix for stable and simply remove the respawning.

Its not only that they will see me instantly, they also keep respawning until I stop killing zombies (even with axe!) and run away for 1km.

if you can see them.. why can't they see you? plus the amount of Zeds is only going to increase.. at least double.

when I play with 1 or 2 others we have no trouble.

• Like 1

It's not *broken* it's been done as a test. It's been said by the devs that they will take feedback on this and see whether the community like it or not.

For example, when I kill zombies in Nadezhdino which is surrounded by woods and hillls, it often happens to respawn the zombies behind some building, trees or hill. And I loose them very easy. Trust me, I fired magnum many times in that village and sometime even after killing a zombie with that gun, he didn't come back to me. Anyway, respawn is random, can be very close or far away and I understand and agree what you are saying.

Edited by lucianpin

Anyway, in Zelenogorsk, they are coming from all directions through all buildings...

Okay I think I misunderstood you. You had the bug on yourself and also couldnt see attachments on other players. But other players who dont have the bug probably can see the attachments on your gun, as it was with me and my buddy. :)

Exactly

I will start a thread in the evening where I post every page i found where you can buy hacks for it. 

Do that and you will be removed from the Forums.

Topic cleaned (again).

Uhm just noticing there's no function on the mobile site to go to the start of the thread. I've gotta push back like 57 times to are the OP?

Scroll down to Full Version and select that on main page.

It's not *broken* it's been done as a test. It's been said by the devs that they will take feedback on this and see whether the community like it or not.

It is clearly broken because its not working as intended. I know it was done as a test, but tests should first be done internally, then pubclically on experimental and only if it is working they should put it on stable. Thats why I say they should make a hotfix that removes or disables the respawn mechanism from stable version.

Edited by Sleezy
  • Like 2