Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Do not go offtopic. Stay on topic. Whether spartan is a girl or not is not the topic.

Carry on.

Edited by kichilron

nope...I guess this will come with hunting (would make sense)..but loot now spawns in nearly all buildings (except the large appartment buildings and some small structures like the small green guard houses), car wrecks and even railway waggons...so much better  :)

loot does spawn in the apatrment buildings, but a lot of it is hidden under the floor. I noticed the first level was fine, but higher floors had loot buried under the floorboards.

• Like 1

If you ask Hicks, experimental is down atm.

There are only 4 servers ( the DE ones) on 60 where they are stress testing and there is no experimental changelog yet.

I suggest you to wait until next week for experimental update (according to the dev blog).

Kk I thought that might be the case but everyone on here was talking about playing experimental like nothing had changed.

Up until last week I only played on US experimental servers.

Thanks for the response!

Is Experimental up and running?

Can we get someone to restart the other experimental servers, please?

There currently stress testing the desync fixes theyve put in place as well as loot spawns, and they dont need more than 1 server for that, so until the next big exp update (probably wednesday) there probably wont be more than the one DE Server.

My computer sees 4 experimental servers and i cant join any of them even tho 1 has only 23 people in it, why is this happening?

Edited by JamesLennoxHood

My computer sees 4 experimental servers and i cant join any of them even tho 1 has only 23 people in it, why is this happening?

Do you have the correct game version?

Do you get an error? If yes, what does it say?

Are you stuck on wait for host? The other servers are full?

If you want help, you should give more infos regarding your problem :)

I tried playing yesterday but every server I joined (at least three popular hardcore servers) seemed to suffer from serious lag and desync. It would take like 5 minutes for the server to catch up at points. Was happening to both the other guys I was playing with as well.

Reading the posts above me it looks like stable should be okay? I wonder what the issue was then. I'm used to nominal amounts of desync and lag but this was virtually unplayable. 

Edited by P0rkchop

Do you have the correct game version?

Do you get an error? If yes, what does it say?

Are you stuck on wait for host? The other servers are full?

If you want help, you should give more infos regarding your problem :)

Yeah dude, I have the right version and it just stays stuck on wait for host, its alright ive gone back to stable!! :-)

Yeah dude, I have the right version and it just stays stuck on wait for host, its alright ive gone back to stable!! :-)

Then probably it was that specific server, sometimes they go to hell :)

AKM

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to see when they are actually going to release the ultimate survivor weapon. :D

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to see when they are actually going to release the ultimate survivor weapon. :D

I hope they have lots of great attachments as well.

I really hope they release a drum clip for the akm so I can shoot all these zombies that chase me relentlessly.

• Like 1

I hope they have lots of great attachments as well.

Grenade laucher would be nice :3 or grip and a normal red-dot

And a drum mag!!!

Edited by TheFluffyHusky

Pso scopes too

And a folding stock could be nice, or an option to remove whole stock.

Btw, does M4 have a single shot option?

the ultimate survival weapon for me would be the Bow & Arrow.

• Like 2

It would be nice if they could get the suppressors to work, as well as a scope of sorts for blaze 95 ...  even if it's a breakdown, some hunters would have a scope on it.  Although, I'd be just as happy to have binocs instead of a B95 scope.  Also ...  some brown/coyote tan  military gear like vests and packs (and black packs too) .   Just thought I'd put in my wish list as others were.