rocket

Critical Unplanned Update of 0.34 to Stable 7 February 2014

alright, thanks for the info

Edited by DMentMan
  • Like 1

Good to see the important stuff has priority. ;) Nice update, keep it up.

Good to see a company make sure they keep on top of these type of bugs and pull out all the stops to fix them. I am sure late nights have been had over this appreciate the effort

Well, thanks for the hotfix. I got hit with this bug first time I starved unconscious. Respawn put me in a death loop. Killed the client, waited five minutes, restart, respawn.  :thumbsup:

Haven't so much as seen another player, but I've starved to death twice because no food anywhere. That has a greater impact on my gaming than the death loop did. Hotfix that plz.

Edited by Hugh
  • Like 1

Nice :)

Can't await it when I have to time to play again / am back from my holidays in Thailand by the beginning of april :)

actually measn ~+4 Patches by then :D

The flexibility you are showing and your dedication to the alpha testers is commendable. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Thank you!

Awesome that this is being hotfixed urgently, much obliged, :thumbsup:, :beans: and /tips hat.

Edited by Wendsill

Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is the little things, like taking the time to explain bugs like these, that really makes us feel like trusted friends. Not just consumers :-)

Edited by 0siris
  • Like 3

Sorry for a stupid question but in 24hrs format..Is it at 12 or 24?  :blush:  :blush:

This should of just been a hotfix really.. no need major update.

You are right, they are doing it this way for no other reason than to be an annoyance to people.

• Like 1

Pretty nice!

I like the way he communicates the problem and the solution to the people!

I was in closed beta of MW:Online and there was never much of a communication of game mechanic problems to the people, not even mentioning of some bug fixes in the patch notes.

The way rocket and his team handle this is very good. I hope this will be the way to go in the future!

Thanks!

• Like 3