rocket

Critical Unplanned Update of 0.34 to Stable 7 February 2014

Hey lets do this on a friday... seems like a good idea to shaft the aussies here...

How are we shafted? They updated the game a couple of days ago on experimental...you can still play experimental....which is what a mate and I have been doing for the last 2 hours....now it's going to stable....

I don't see the problem...except maybe you haven't figured out how to switch between branches? We'd be shafted if they didn't push this update, with how broken the previous update in stable was.

Edited by Irenicus
  • Like 1

I just started last week and was wondering about that bug, glad to know it wasnt just me experiencing that issue lol.

Hey lets do this on a friday... seems like a good idea to shaft the aussies here...

...bug that would cause players to become stuck in the "you are dead" screen. Because of the extent of the problem, and the difficulty it causes players...

All nice... how you survived 36 posts in this forum dude?

Edited by NoCheats

Good to see a solution so fast. Haven't died since the patch so haven't encountered the issue but I'm glad this is the speed the team reacts to these types of problems, even if it means I can't play right now :(.

please Dean "the rocket" Hall, change the weather-system for servers!! I always play at daylight with bright sun! THIS SUX LIKE HELL. I want thunder... I want rain! ... I want night!... :/

Edited by TiMEDANCE
  • Like 1

I had to restart the client like probably hundreds of times now just because of this issue + not being able to join servers.

Very glad to see this fixed. Great job!!

Still no spawn in the millitary tents, please fix this.

Go away.

Sorry all but I can't help it. These people are annoying the hell out of me.

• Like 1

wtf i joined a Experimental/testing server and now my charakter is deleted!

WTF????????? i got everything.... noooooo......

Last night 10-11pm Eastern Standard Time. When the experimental server restarted two of my friends that had been on the server when the "session lost" message appeared, both received broken legs when they logged back in. I had randomly logged out just a few minutes before the restart and my character was fine when I logged in at the same time as them. We were all three waiting as the server came back online and entered the game at the same moment. We were all within twenty meters of each other.

Is this a known bug in experimental? I didn't see it in the list of known issues. Did anyone else notice this? We were playing on one of the regular experimental servers when it happened. 

I would really appreciate any feedback on this. We were curious if everyone on the server that was logged in when the session was lost, had broken legs or injuries when they logged back in.

Thanks!

So, it's normal, if at the momenti i didn't find any servers (favourites included) except experimentasl server?

So, it's normal, if at the momenti i didn't find any servers (favourites included) except experimentasl server?

You should read the post you are replying to, rather than asking daft questions.

When will this happen?

7 February 12PM GMT, the stable branch network will be taken down to deploy the update. Please note: it can take game server providers up to 30 minutes to drop their servers. Players who are connected to a game server while the central server drops, are at risk of losing their progress.

How long will the downtime last?

We expect it stable to be down for three hours.

Edited by TD808
  • Like 3

Beans for you!

You should read the post you are replying to, rather than asking daft questions.

When will this happen?

7 February 12PM GMT, the stable branch network will be taken down to deploy the update. Please note: it can take game server providers up to 30 minutes to drop their servers. Players who are connected to a game server while the central server drops, are at risk of losing their progress.

How long will the downtime last?

We expect it stable to be down for three hours.

• Like 1

The bug gave a whole new meaning to permadeath...

When will the patch be deployed to the clients? Mine doesn't update

The bug gave a whole new meaning to permadeath...

When will the patch be deployed to the clients? Mine doesn't update

soon

Thanks for the good work guys!!

Feels good to be heard and respected as users.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a trace of our players journey like how much time he survived, how many zombies he killed how many times he successfully cured himself? to check what kind of improvement we did with our survivors

I would like this a lot ;)

It's very important that important bugs are fixed first, so I think you're doing a great job atm. :)

It's very important that important bugs are fixed first, so I think you're doing a great job atm. :)

that is very important!

• Like 1