rocket

Critical Unplanned Update of 0.34 to Stable 7 February 2014

Dean, when was the last time somebody told you that you're beautiful?

Thank god. It seems I can't play with my friends, because whenever I join them directly, it says "you are dead". But, if I join a different server, my character is fine. It seems that bug only happens on about half of the servers for me.

It's weird.

Still no spawn in the millitary tents, please fix this.

Can you tell me Rocket, is Dayz Standalone will ever support Mods?

Is Dayz locked until it's fully out?
When it comes out, will people be able to mod the game themselves and put on their servers?

My point is, since all the current mods are most played such as epoch and overwatch, people will surely want to mod the stable standalone version.

This should of just been a hotfix really.. no need major update.

If you read Rockets post he clearly states he is doing this as a hotfix, presumably all the team are working on the .34 build so why not just carry on doing so. Cant be no worse than it is not that im complaining :)

I am so glad my mate just read this as I have just found a mosin with loads of ammo and would have been playing completely oblivious.

This "game" although in alpha I have to say, I have more fun playing this than any other game around. It is getting close to rivaling Final Fantasy 7 as my all time favorite game and that is a game that has never been beaten.

Awesome work and probably the best 97 hours in 2 weeks I have had :D 

This is very thoughtful and will be done in time for the weekend players. Thanks for the update and keeping us all informed. New to this game but so far it has consumed 280 hours :)

Edited by kathara

I agree with what Droopy is saying, it would be good to see some sort of system eventually in place where peoples moralistic choices would determine the outcome of their overall gaming experience.

Hmm patch is comming i see 0.34...77 experimental servers now but the game server is still 0.33...

Patch is comming and we r waiting here at Turkey :D

Edited by yimmasabi

Thanks for the detailed explanation. It is the little things, like taking the time to explain bugs like these, that really makes us feel like trusted friends. Not just consumers :-)

This exactly. 

Communication is literally the best thing you can do when it comes to alphas, this works both ways.

Give Devs your feedback + Devs telling us what they are doing = Happy Testers and better games.

well if you pushed this update could we get camps and bases in the next one?

thanks.

• Like 1

well if you pushed this update could we get camps and bases in the next one?

thanks.

I reckon there's a LOT they want to do before satisfying everyone's want for camps/bases/vehicles/etc. Personally I hope they don't come into the game until a lot later, when the servers are more stable/don't need to reset to respawn loot/zombies (can you imagine all the crying on the forums beasue "reset deleted my base" and such?), and the game's a bit more fleshed out.

This isn't negative commentary on the devs though, you guys are doing an awesome job! Were it a bigger studio/company *cough*EA/Activision/Infinity Ward/Dice*cough* niggling issues like this would probably go unnoticed in lieu of an expansion pack or DLC to milk us of more money!

Yes, however some of those fixes have not been verified. So not all may actually be fixed.

Great news! As long as weather stays I'm happy. The performance of this build is excellent btw ;) Very happy right now with SA

• Like 2

I reckon there's a LOT they want to do before satisfying everyone's want for camps/bases/vehicles/etc. Personally I hope they don't come into the game until a lot later, when the servers are more stable/don't need to reset to respawn loot/zombies (can you imagine all the crying on the forums beasue "reset deleted my base" and such?), and the game's a bit more fleshed out.

This isn't negative commentary on the devs though, you guys are doing an awesome job! Were it a bigger studio/company *cough*EA/Activision/Infinity Ward/Dice*cough* niggling issues like this would probably go unnoticed in lieu of an expansion pack or DLC to milk us of more money!

ya i forgot that

make spaws items works properly pls

what is the point of having a base with no items? lol