rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

For everybody whos want to find a shotgun...

You can find it in officebuilding and on the ship in the bay (in northeast), search on cabines, stairs and tax cabin.

and in this hose (the house with the piano) 

201401230000c7iejsozhb.jpg

EDIT: i know an another house with shotgun spawn too, but no screenshot^^

an another spawnplace SHOTGUN

201401240000qcyt0jog15.jpg

thanks, dude ;)

so i have to restart from beginning later? (im at work now) or can i go home happy and keep on playing where i left last time/ or die by my own fault xD???

last patch a few days ago deletet my savegame....

I will assume you have never worked with software before, let alone in a company that develops it.

You can't compare this to building a house or most physical things, it doesn't work that way.

They can't have everyone working on fixing mainframe, core, physics, or HMI. These areas are usually specialized and changes can't be made to them without a decent amount of understanding and experience.

Everyone is split into groups, groups are then given tasks and deadlines. Some groups finish before others, and big and/or risky changes take much longer to implement let alone test.

pal, what your saying is the same thing I said to the guy I quoted, but in a much more game centric manner. Please dont assume im the one expecting everything now because im a guy patiently waiting for this house to be built.

Edit: and I can compare it to the building of anything, anything made has processes that need to be followed to end up with the finished product, car, house, alacarte meal...... They all start messy and grow/get made into something we desire, please read and fully understand what you're commenting on before posting, merely skimming a post wont give you the full information. ;)

Edited by Luc1fer

i played for the first time in over a month.

i had fun.

its an alpha

. when its ready u put it in

.if its not ready u dnt put it in

. when its in beta u shold have the fundamental elemnts of a game to perfect.

its an alpha.

i had fun.

its not released yet

. i had fun.

game was half price.

i had fun.

just sayin ;)

• Like 2

Ok

That's

A

Fair

Point.

Agreed.

Edit: damn, Pipsi drunk.

Edited by Gugolas

Got

killed 

by

a

door...

or maybe

not

Great experience :D

• Like 1

Frodo's Salsbury said <<attacked by zombies who go through walls,>>etc

Zombies coming through the walls when you're in a building is COOL. It's the only REALLY scary thing in the game at the moment.
But.. yes I guess it ought to be fixed sooner or later (sigh)... Zombie Rehab: one day they will learn to use the door and climb ladders again like normal folk..

Also yes, there is specific good stuff and advanced (workable) ideas tried, tested and implemented in the mod that should/could be brought over to SA. And some to leave behind. 

I also (kinda) like the SA Zombie Radar. Because the other thing about our zombies is when you're in a bush on a hillside and you've got NO agro, then you scope out that little dot far off past the end of the airfield, you see its a zombie already running straight at you. It will take a few minutes for the zomb to get here, but wow he (she) has good eyesight!  Sometimes they loose interest for no reason. I guess they just forget? But other times you can run as far as you like, 10 klicks, go behind hills, buildings, out of sight, over mountains and rivers, out the other end of town, through whole forests... and one day you've forgotten all about it, and you'll be counting your beans at the back end of nowhere and that Zombie will CATCH UP with you... 

Sometimes I don't see a zombie the WHOLE day (yes dev team I know why, no prob..).. But I guess it must be the same for them, they don't see any survivors (assuming they don't have their ipod on so you can walk past without them actually noticing - I dig that be-bop jive they do when they're on R&R, what are they listening to? [station ZMB] ). So when finally they DO spot a a survivor: even a survivor-dot on the horizon they decide they've got to GET THIS ONE (Zombie HUD say 'hungry'.. ''thirsty') . And you can run but you just can't hide.

Oh, and that skinny lady zombie sure has a deep voice.

xx PILGRIM

Edited by pilgrim

Played for about 3 hours. Played only Hardcore as my regular character was a bit older and sick. Had 2 character resets, one of them just randomly died as there was nobody there, no sounds, nothing. I thought well ok, I'll start again and I did but about hour later I had a yellow chain thing and got onto different Hardcore server and was on the beach again. Tried going onto 3 other servers...same thing. So with the issues with it being night when most people play the game (after work, studies) and the random character reset I'll have to wait for the next patch. :/ Love this game, but its unplayable at this state. 

I played the mod almost every day from its release until when standalone came out.

Based on your post I doubt this very much.

There's kind of an issue with spray cans generally, I tried to spray my mosin, and it dissapeared (no, it did not just pop up after a minute and I just missed it)

If you paint empty CMAG with either color, it magically fills with ammo (basically, you can create 120 - 160 bullets with each spray paint).

If you paint empty CMAG with either color, it magically fills with ammo (basically, you can create 120 - 160 bullets with each spray paint).

Spray in your ammo, that's creative :)

I dont even understand why such bugs come up the way they do. But i would like to understand it. In theorie i would say set a property of the mag to color xy. done. but it feels like it just creates a new item and replaces it with the old and doesnt get the other properties right.

Edited by epocx
  • Like 1

If you spray Mosin, you also can't fully chamber the ammo. Also same in Unreal Engine 3RD person allows you see  through walls directly not by changing the angle at all.

After the update some people are getting "Error" msgs as well "Missing texture (Military Berret) or such)

Eventhough We are having great fun but we're tired of runing and runing :) So miss the vehicle farming or our tents/campfire and animals to hunt.

Still can't stop playing...No more BF4/Ghosts or anything else just DayZ SA again. (Died coz of bugs god knows 20 times or lost me gear, but after every start there is a new joy. 

Damn addiction!

i can fill my m4 mags with a spraycan...

can we make our balistic helm black in the future?

cheers

Few funny glitches for rocket ;)

whats the name on the music? :P

So are Blue berrets representing peace?  :lol:

I think you are confusing berries and BERETS.

Does anyone have a screenie of the berries and where to get them?

They're not in the game yet it seems

Is your issue desync or fps?

i kinda doubt that it is based on fps, cause i was able to play on pretty much highest settings before battle eye patch. Now i can only stutter play or not interact at all with environment. Even playing on low settings or experimenting with .cfg settings wont help. Its always the same. Funny thing is...the desync value is sometimes 0... another theory is that this happens on systems with an ssd ( which i have )..i read a couple of bug reports about it...

Edited by mediainvita