rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

We only 13:42 PM

Currently 10:00 PM in my area. Which is Queensland Australia.

I assumed that there are a lot of people here who were waiting to get this patch in the evening in their timezone. Like in USA (?). That's an unfortunate delay, and it means that they won't really get to try this update for the next 24 hours or so (after getting back from work or whatever). This is not as bad as longer delay could be, but they still may feel a bit left out. I'm just trying to be polite anyway :)

Monday AM was only ever an estimate. On the bright side it's Martin Luther King day, which is a public holiday in the US, so I doubt anyone has to wait too long.

So about 5 hours till the update? So 3am here and I cant play till fucking 5pm cause I have to go to work early and can't wake the kids up this morning oh well looks like a 19 hour wait 4 me :(

Edited by spartan54820

So about 5 hours till the update? So 3am here and I cant play till fucking 5pm cause I have to go to work early and can't wake the kids up this morning oh well looks like a 19 hour wait 4 me :(

Monday AM was only ever an estimate. On the bright side it's Martin Luther King day, which is a public holiday in the US, so I doubt anyone has to wait too long.

I was not entirely wrong after all. And I won't be able to get into this update until like Thursday in the worst case scenario, with my 2-week vacation starting 2 days after that. So I'll probably come back to the next update without even trying this out properly. :D

Edited by Ranadaine

so what time uk will this patch be out ? any time frame on when this will be on public servers ?

so what time uk will this patch be out ? any time frame on when this will be on public servers ?

When it's ready.

• Like 4

@MefistoZ

Really... ? Then you just do not know where to loot them, it's so easy to do atm and ppls cheat a lot, for example you go to Balota/Elektro and if it's empty then they change server with lower ppl's online there and they loot everything then go to server with more ppls like 38/40 and they kill newbies without a wep.... Finding me full gear is like 30 min up to 1h depends where I respawn, so please it's very needed because it's get boring quickly...Personally I think M4 should be uber rare with very few ammo - more melee fighting and using wep only if needed because you got like 5 shoots or something would be awesome ^^

Sadly I didn't see in patch notes and I think it should be in FIRST TO BE FIXED = ALT + F4 COMBAT LOGGING OUT, because I can't count how many times we found someone and while he saw us, he just ran over a building, logged out and switched server and kept playing and I think it shouldn't be like this, it ruins whole fun...Something like if you are near player withing like 100m you log out after like 1 min I think that would be fair or just something as in dayz mod would be simple and very helpful against those CL... :)

I also hope you will add animals pretty soon, hunting deers for example with your friend and ur friendly mosin and then putting them on fire just to eat that tasty meat or being able to build small things like small sheds/huts and make a fire flint around there to survive whole night alone or with your friends in da forest would be freaking awesome, alcohol such as vodka would help this a lot as well and some radio for a party... ^^ All these small things would make this game more interesting than it is currently, I can't wait until you add all those things you wanna cuz I know they will be perfect :) But finding weapons especially military ones should be really rare so there is something you can fight/look for nowdays, now it's so easy as I said above, ppls you just change server for better loot thats lame rushing Balota/Elektro on empty server... MAJORITY SHOULD BE TO REMOVE ALT + F4 AND IF YOU STARTED PLAYING A SERVER YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT UNTIL YOU DIE OR 12/24h AFTER YOU STARTED... IT WOULD PREVENT THESE LOWS TO LOOT ON EMPTY SERVERS THEN GO TO HIGH ONES AND PPLS COMBAT LOGGING/LOGGING IN BEHIND YOUR BACK.... WHO AGREE?? LIKE!! THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY !  

First of all when i said it is hard to find i mean it is hard to find even when Server hopping...bdw...becouse all players Server hopping due to not properly loot generating....(Rocked suggested that till loot generate is resolved)..second thing...empty servers will not give you better loot at military simply cuz all server hops...hoppers figthing among them selfs on 10 - players servers trust me...(how many time u join server with 10 - players and find 3 dead bodys on ground allready)..therefore i gear up only on full servers..simply becouse on full servers people do not loot..they come on full server allready geared up..just to find action..go to NWA..when server is full and u will see untoched loot and no players...i allways gear my self on full servers...and if i want action on NWA i join server where is 10 - players..this is only way to meet somehone at NWA....on full server NWA is deserted waistland with untouched Loot and Zombies alive...this is state of the game atm...try your self...39 players server means untouched loot at the NWA... BDW spray paintig Mozin...who the fu whant that when there is pile of gamebraking issues...before adding a"cool stuff"..should make that at least cooking work properly...and change Spawn points which are insanely bad...idk why so big problem to make spam people all over the map...North is alone waistland i barely meet somebody there...

As for this stuff they try to do...logging with same gear on every server this is  just a dream who will never come true...actually is not possible to be solved and cannot stop exploits...it should be back on old Mod sistem and every new server you start new story...this as it is  will not work...ever.

As for "rare" military stuff.....this servers will die fast and this ones with more military loot will be more visited...allready proven in Mod so many times...if you prefer server with only Shotguns guns and axes with some "rare" M1...try to host server u will find out that this server will die fast...if you do not trust me look at Server list on Mod..and you will noticed that every one who is full and visited...have incrised number of military bases...weapons and other stuff which help to find PvP more easy...the most funny thing is when i noticed SA Server note on one of servers(No PvP or Ban)...find that server..after a month and tell me how much is visited...

Bdw my advice for develophers if they want to "force" people to play with their "unfinished concept"..(which is a point i do not understand)  they should employ one psihiatrist...to do one study....i will recomend allso employment of one Matematician guy who will do equations for balancing loot at 40 players server...it will save them lot of time and nervs...players too...

Changing Name ..oh thank you...but this is even worse..first of all you cannot see who you killed...therefore you are namless in game....this namless thingy make people that everything is allowed..simply as you can not Role play...you cannot connect your caracter with your  name..as nobody see it...then there is no psihological restriction all is allowed...this is why KoS is so high..most people simply do not care anymore...everithing is allowed...you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT...and nobody will find out as there is not Chat...chat is very important for me....how i will help somebody when he cannot call for help....in Mod...somebody just inform everibody that there is Sniper at elektro kill  new spawn...then you go and kill him....simple...now everiobody are bandits...and if you are Hero if you did not record it...nobody will ever find out...same with bandits....chat is very iportant thing...this dead silence is insanely boring..everybody who have gun is Target...gameplay is Boring and Many dayz Mod veterans do not play the game any more waiting to make it more intresting and ..soon i will write huge State of game..thread ..simply cuz is very obvious that Devs stop playng their own game...this is whide spread Devs desease in 90 % of Online games...

Edited by MefistoZ

Nice update announced > Slight delay on it coming > People complain like Dean just set fire to an orphanage.

xD

Patience isn't a virtue it is just something you have to get used to xD

• Like 1

When it's ready.

thanks for that input ill write it on my calender :rolleyes:

talk about droll response :lol:

Come on dudes, don't freak out like they were adding helicopters, cars and whatnot.

Will I be able to pick the berries and turn them into a berrie soda which I can sell at a lemonade stand esq stand in the middle of balota and secretly be able to mx in disinfectant spray, vodka and koalas?

• Like 7

Lol No. That would defeat the whole purpose of having tents. I hope this is not done.

Then IMO, tents will defeat the purpose of "permadeath". At least having a character with a tent with many gears will be very valuable to the player and try his /her best not to die becoz of the link. And of course, it will make the game more difficult especially to a lone wolf...like me..... 8-) when the character dies and need to scavenge again to survive the apocalypse....this is an apocalypse right?? Am I in the wrong game? 8-)

• Like 3

thanks for that input ill write it on my calender :rolleyes:

talk about droll response :lol:

If you'd read a couple of posts, or even the OP, you'd know that all we have is an ETA of "Monday AM".

They tweeted to say that there was a problem with the experimental servers and they'd be down for another 5 hours, so we're currently looking at Monday AM + ~5 hours.

Then IMO, tents will defeat the purpose of "permadeath". At least having a character with a tent with many gears will be very valuable to the player and try his /her best not to die becoz of the link. And of course, it will make the game more difficult especially to a lone wolf...like me..... 8-) when the character dies and need to scavenge again to survive the apocalypse....this is an apocalypse right?? Am I in the wrong game? 8-)

IMO tents should definitely despawn on your characters death.

They would still server a purpose, for example you could have a stash of different weapons and extra ammo for different situations, a change of clothes (I'd probably go for camo during the day time and dark clothes for night), extra med supplies and food and drink.

The way that tents functioned in the mod was game breaking IMO.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 3

Branch:[/

[*]

Added hacksaw into the loot spawns

[*]

Added shotgun into loot spawns

[*]Berry picking

[*]Added Hacksaw into loot spawns

[*]Saw-off shotgun recipe

[*]Opening cans with saw

[*]Painting Mosin now supported w/ spraypaint

[*]

Added spraypaint can into loot spawns

[*]

Coastal harbor town of Svetloyarsk (and surrounding areas)

So it's hacksaw caption eh? Or are there 2 hacksaws?

If you'd read a couple of posts, or even the OP, you'd know that all we have is an ETA of "Monday AM".

They tweeted to say that there was a problem with the experimental servers and they'd be down for another 5 hours, so we're currently looking at Monday AM + ~5 hours.

They would still server a purpose, for example you could have a stash of different weapons for different situations, a change of clother (I'd probably go for camo during the day time and dark clother for night) a med supplies.

didn't want to read 37 pgs to get a simple answer like you just posted now, which you could of posted first time i asked you. i wasn't rude but your response was of no help.

im in no rush for the patch just wanted to know when it maybe available. thanks.

didn't want to read 37 pgs to get a simple answer like you just posted now, which you could of posted first time i asked you. i wasn't rude but your response was of no help.

im in no rush for the patch just wanted to know when it maybe available. thanks.

You could have just read the first post. It was supposed to be Monday AM but it hasn't happened. Therefore it will be soon or rocket (or insert other dev here) would have said something on this thread or edited the original post.

They would still server a purpose, for example you could have a stash of different weapons, and extra ammo, for different situations, a change of clothes (I'd probably go for camo during the day time and dark clother for night), extra med supplies and food and drink.

DOH!!! It would be far to easy to work around this! All you would need to do was you store a freinds loot in your tent and your friend store yours!

So with the spray painting of mosins, i don't fully understand, can you spraypaint it the way you like? (freehand or something) or are there a set number of preset skins?

DOH!!! It would be far to easy to work around this! All you would need to do was you store a freinds loot in your tent and your friend store you

That wouldn't offer any advantage, you'd just be responsible for the other person's loot. :huh:

• Like 1

Will I be able to pick the berries and turn them into a berrie soda which I can sell at a lemonade stand esq stand in the middle of balota and secretly be able to mx in disinfectant spray, vodka and koalas?

That idea is genious, sir. Have my non-disinfected Beans! :D

So with the spray painting of mosins, i don't fully understand, can you spraypaint it the way you like? (freehand or something) or are there a set number of preset skins?

I imagine it is colour only atm. I dont think freestyle will be incorporated.