rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

I have just lost my all pristine character ;\.. I spent over 5 hours today looting and searching for everything I had. Great.. Is there way to retrieve my guy? :\

Are you sure? I logged into a nighttime server and I had people shooting at me. Not sure how they saw me if gamma slider does not work.

Yeah, it did work for me before this patch.. :P Maby it's just temporary. They can probably do it on their monitors/GPU.

Reducing the M4 drop-rate is a huge mistake. We have spent many many hours searching for them only to come up empty handed on more than one occasion.

Are you kidding me? The m4 was ludicrously common. Are you even looking in the right places?

• Like 5

There is also flash light and silencer for pistol :)

• Like 1

Mmmh, just looted a dead guy who had fallen from the shipwreck. His gear remained on his body and was duped into my inventory: backpack, hoodie and everything inside. Not working as intended i suppose. Game is getting better every time, though, keep up the good work.

Are you kidding me? The m4 was ludicrously common. Are you even looking in the right places?

Steam says I've played 23 hours and I have never ever found M4 only been given to me by my brother once. So either I am extremely unlucky or don't look in right places. Or more to the point I always get killed when approaching military bases/places with some good loot. Now it will be close to impossible to find it. Great.... 

This is probably the noobiest question but I cant get my version to change could some one plz help   

I wouldn't even bother with trying to retrieve any lost gear or characters. Just get in and start farming again, because on next update or on next server switch you'll end up with the fate of loosing your character again in this Early Access build.

I lost my 3 characters just before the patch as well and now again lost it . So no dramas at all , getting used to after some point :)

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=
  • Like 1

Which is the actual update :) Start playing, ignore the messages, its just because the servers are full atm... you have to retry again and again

You can spray paint the buttstock and clips of your m4s ! Found some green spray paint too , so for those camo freaks Im pretty sure the whole moisin can now be painted green unless its just black for now

Can someone explain me why did I lost my gear after the update. I spawned with random gear and tried to logout and it turned fresh spawn with flashlight you know. Later on I joined another server I spawned with that random gear again? Anyone knows what's happening?

That's you a few days ago.

I believe they made a backup around the weekend, because me and all my friends have returned to a previous state, even though I actually died with this character on monday.

Edited by Pinx0

yay! Anyhoo, I just thought that the server time was really great. What would be even better would be filtering on time? Like time between 7 and 11 AM?

Why are all the servers at night? Is this a bug or intended?

DayZServer.exe support for sub hives.

Where is this?

Yeah - would be good to know how this is actually configured so we could set private/sub-hives and prevent server-hopping/loot-farming/ghosting/etc. ...

I can't even understand the point of having private hives on a Standalone Game. This shouldn't be mod anymore and should be one stable public hive with frequent daily backups. And definitely needs anti-combat loggin feature and spawn/login invulnerability must be in place at least for 10 second from spawning. 

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

When is the update going to be distributed? I still can't update from 0.31.114008 for stable and same with experimental. 

I fully think servers should have the option to go with the Private hive option.  I'm sure there will be PLENTY of servers to choose from that will stay in the public hive.  I know our clan server for one will have a public, and a private hive server available.   I'm all for the private hive.

Edited by Antykain
  • Like 2

Charicter is getting reset after every server switch. This bug is more common with thtis new patch.

• Like 1