rocket

Rolling Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.32.114557

Seriously guys it would really help if nyone knew a good wY to boost dl its got 20mb left and still sais an 3 hours left.

Has the SKS Rifle been added into this patch by any chance ?

Edited by Kane1337

Seriously guys it would really help if nyone knew a good wY to boost dl its got 20mb left and still sais an 3 hours left.

Quit posting on the forum constantly and conserve some bandwidth. Are you watching a youtube video as well?

• Like 1

My character has been reverted to its version of last saturday night. No big deal, but I want to make sure it's intended. Others on reddit are reporting the same.

Also, hardcore/regular servers appear to still be on the same hive. I logged on one, moved, jumped to the other, and I was in my new position.

Edited by Jack Dant

No ive just used it all up and australia has shit internet

Mine downloaded in like 3 mins haha and im in NSW :)

I joined a server as a fresh spawn and I made to reach elektro but suddenly the server restarted. So I log off and relog to a different server. Suprise! I spawn full geared with a pristine M4 etc in the NW airfield. Thats my old character who have died 2 days ago. I love this game :P :D

My character has been reverted to its version of last saturday night. No big deal, but I want to make sure it's intended. Others on reddit are reporting the same.

Also, hardcore/regular servers appear to still be on the same hive. I logged on one, moved, jumped to the other, and I was in my new position.

Yes, it's a backup serveral days ago. Got the same

I have found a combat knife. Here is a photo

0ahwme1fl3g7680xv5j.jpg

Also there are new color boots such as Combat Boots (Black) and Military Boots (Redpunk)

Yeah i just spawned as one of my old characters from more than several days ago. Mosin, pistols, everything. Then i found a weapon cleaning kit! Do i want to clean my mosin? Fuck ya i want to clean my mosin! :D

Can any one give a tip on how to use defib on dead ppl? Me and my friend are trying it out, but it says that we can't use it on dead people (On 0.32 build)

cant get it to load any severs that are joinable ?? anyone else got this issue.. character is also reloaded from a few days ago im at a military base with loads of good gear but now i need a saline bag administered.. great lol

Euhmmm.... Why the hell does my game look like this after the new patch?! It's the same for my friends. 
ROOOOOOOOCKET WHAAAAAAAAAAAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!???? :D

No servers are enterable, mouse does not work in the menus, and you can create your own server, however it takes forever...

L8menRD.jpg

Edited by Wh1spY